Windows 10: I'm stuck in automatic repair and I don't know the password

Discus and support I'm stuck in automatic repair and I don't know the password in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I restarted my laptop and got to the automatic repair screen and all the solutions i saw on youtube require a password which i do not remember safe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 7orus Ozoreece, Jul 7, 2024.

1. I'm stuck in automatic repair and I don't know the password

I restarted my laptop and got to the automatic repair screen and all the solutions i saw on youtube require a password which i do not remember safe mode doesn't launch it just redirects me to the "your pc didn't start correctly" page, i tried to remove my microsoft account from the laptop through my phone but still somewhow when i open the laptop it still wants me to login from that account I tried to change the password as well but it seems like the pc doesn't even get that updated informationI think the only solution is installing new windows somehow If so how can i save my data ?

:)

7orus Ozoreece, Jul 7, 2024

2. Automatic repair not fixing anything

... I have an Asus laptop and i don t know if i need another hard drive. All i m sure about is my laptop us on an automatic repair loop and i am stuck

Alain Dobrah MICHIGAN, Jul 7, 2024
  3. I m stuck in automatic repair loop and i can't fix . It is asking a password, which password is to be entered and is there any permanent one time solution

I m stuck in automatic repair loop and i m not able to fix it

Is there any permanent one time solution for this

And also when I click anything in troubleshoot section I ask for a password, for that which password to be entered

Please clear my queries

Sujal Sharma, Jul 7, 2024
  4. I'm stuck in automatic repair and I don't know the password

Stuck in Automatic repair

I need a step by step guide to create a bootable usb for windows 10 to install on my laptop that is stuck at automatic repair

Gerhard777, Jul 7, 2024
Thema:

I'm stuck in automatic repair and I don't know the password

1. I'm stuck in automatic repair and I don't know the password - Similar Threads - I'm stuck automatic

2. I'm stuck in automatic repair and I don't know the password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm stuck in automatic repair and I don't know the password: I restarted my laptop and got to the automatic repair screen and all the solutions i saw on youtube require a password which i do not remember safe mode doesn't launch it just redirects me to the "your pc didn't start correctly" page, i tried to remove my microsoft account...
  3. I'm stuck in automatic repair and I don't know the password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm stuck in automatic repair and I don't know the password: I restarted my laptop and got to the automatic repair screen and all the solutions i saw on youtube require a password which i do not remember safe mode doesn't launch it just redirects me to the "your pc didn't start correctly" page, i tried to remove my microsoft account...
  4. I'm stuck in automatic repair and I don't know rhe password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm stuck in automatic repair and I don't know rhe password: I restarted my laptop and got to the automatic repair screen and all the solutions require password and do not remember the password and safe mode doesn't launch it just redirects me to your pc didn't start correctly i tried to remove my microsoft account and change the...
  5. Stuck on preparing automatic repair, password forgotten

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on preparing automatic repair, password forgotten: Hi i have a hp computer, its got a message preparing automatic repair, i use the advanced options to go onto command prompt, but all of the options requires a password, that i have forgotten, can anyone help me to debug without a password. Thanks...
  6. Stuck in Automatic Repair loop asking for a password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in Automatic Repair loop asking for a password: Downloaded update and computer restarted. On restart black screen came up with “Preparing Automatic Repair”. Next screen has my administrator account name. When I select it the next screen ask for a password. I have tried all my known passwords to no avail. Select back to...
  7. Stuck in Automatic Repair loop asking for a password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in Automatic Repair loop asking for a password: Downloaded update and computer restarted. On restart black screen came up with “Preparing Automatic Repair”. Next screen has my administrator account name. When I select it the next screen ask for a password. I have tried all my known passwords to no avail. Select back to...
  8. Stuck on Automatic Repair issue, and I don't know what to do.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on Automatic Repair issue, and I don't know what to do.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Crystal_Prick_98 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jegt5o/stuck_on_automatic_repair_issue_and_i_dont_know/
  9. Stuck in safe mode don't know password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in safe mode don't know password: I am stuck in safe mode and I can't remember my password I tried "boot safe mode with networking" and "boot safe mode with command prompt" but they don't work/do anything. I can't even reset my computer because I need a password for that. Also its a laptop that came with...
  10. Stuck in safe mode don't know password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in safe mode don't know password: I rebooted my laptop into safe mode but the regular password I use to log into my windows account is not working. Now I don't know how to get back into regular boot because it keeps booting in safe mode. I tried to start command prompt but again is asks for password. How...