Windows 10: I'm receiving messages within phone link which don't appear on my phone.

Discus and support I'm receiving messages within phone link which don't appear on my phone. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; All are coming from a 32665 address. If they were showing on my phone I could block them and mark as SPAM, within Phone Link I don't appear to have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by simon meade, Nov 14, 2023.

1. I'm receiving messages within phone link which don't appear on my phone.

All are coming from a 32665 address. If they were showing on my phone I could block them and mark as SPAM, within Phone Link I don't appear to have that option.Example: Georgina Rosinsky is on Facebook. If you know her, send her a friend request: https://fb.me/1NZOvaWnZLtfNgD

:)

simon meade, Nov 14, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

IOS Phone Link Win 10

Hello mate, *Smile Phone Link for iOS is currently on Windows 11 instead. Some more info below if needed. Microsoft Phone Link for iOS on Windows 11 now available | Windows 11 Forum

Brink, Nov 14, 2023
  3. rk3066 Win User
    Phones and their Thinness....

Yep Indeed. Look at THIS Phone. With a 7060mah Battery! Though the Cameras are not great but that Battery Life

Just Note before buying... Phones from China only work with AT&T, T-Mobile, and Others except Verizon and Sprint

rk3066, Nov 14, 2023
  4. Frabnkhs Win User

I'm receiving messages within phone link which don't appear on my phone.

Send and receive SMS messages without a mobile phone.

SMS is actually sent via internet Email

On a phone when you sent a text to [standard 10 digit phone number] it is actually sending via internet email to the proper portal.

To sent a text from your Email to me it would be [my 10 digit phone number]@sms.myboostmobile.com
    To a T-Mobile phone it would be [10 digit phone number]@tmomail.net

A bit clumsy but can be done

Here is a Wikipedia page that gives a good description on how it works and down the page is a list of Phone Carrier SMS portals

SMS gateway - Wikipedia

Frabnkhs, Nov 14, 2023
Thema:

I'm receiving messages within phone link which don't appear on my phone.

1. I'm receiving messages within phone link which don't appear on my phone. - Similar Threads - I'm receiving messages

2. Samsung phone messages don't appear in Phone LInk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung phone messages don't appear in Phone LInk: I have a Samsung phone, when someone from another Samsung phone texts me I see the text in the Notifications pane but they do not appear in the Messages pane. Is there a configuration that I'm missing. All other phones appear, just not Samsung phones. The messages appear on...
  3. Samsung phone messages don't appear in Phone LInk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung phone messages don't appear in Phone LInk: I have a Samsung phone, when someone from another Samsung phone texts me I see the text in the Notifications pane but they do not appear in the Messages pane. Is there a configuration that I'm missing. All other phones appear, just not Samsung phones. The messages appear on...
  4. I'm receiving messages within phone link which don't appear on my phone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm receiving messages within phone link which don't appear on my phone.: All are coming from a 32665 address. If they were showing on my phone I could block them and mark as SPAM, within Phone Link I don't appear to have that option.Example: Georgina Rosinsky is on Facebook. If you know her, send her a friend request: https://fb.me/1NZOvaWnZLtfNgD...
  5. How delete messages that appear in Phone Link but are not on my phone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How delete messages that appear in Phone Link but are not on my phone?: I have reenabled phone link after not using it for many months. I now have two text messages in phone link that do not exist on my phone. How do I delete them? Thanks....
  6. How delete messages that appear in Phone Link but are not on my phone?

How delete messages that appear in Phone Link but are not on my phone?: I have reenabled phone link after not using it for many months. I now have two text messages in phone link that do not exist on my phone. How do I delete them? Thanks....
  7. why wont phone link receive messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why wont phone link receive messages: On phone link I've connected my iphone. it will let me send messages, but it won't receive any. I've turned on all notification settings in both the phone and pc did everything including restarting and relinking the phone....
  8. why wont phone link receive messages

why wont phone link receive messages: On phone link I've connected my iphone. it will let me send messages, but it won't receive any. I've turned on all notification settings in both the phone and pc did everything including restarting and relinking the phone....
  9. Not receiving messages in Phone Link App with iOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving messages in Phone Link App with iOS: Hi,I connected my iPhone in the Phone Link app. I can send messages but the messages i receive do not appear in the app.How can i solve this?...
  10. Not receiving messages in Phone Link App with iOS

Not receiving messages in Phone Link App with iOS: Hi,I connected my iPhone in the Phone Link app. I can send messages but the messages i receive do not appear in the app.How can i solve this?...