Windows 10: I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account

Discus and support I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account as when I try to, a grey box appear and disapperar without giving me the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by OscarUriol, Mar 9, 2022.

1. I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account

Hello, I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account as when I try to, a grey box appear and disapperar without giving me the option to insert login/pwd. Sames happen in the settings / accounts window. I can only connect to my microsoft account through browser to applications like this one. I have Windows 10 updated to the last version available.

:)

OscarUriol, Mar 9, 2022
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Mar 9, 2022
  3. Brink Win User

Your PIN is tied to your account in Windows 10. It'll remain with that account whether you switch to a local or Microsoft account.

The outlook.com account is your Microsoft account.

The listed "Microsoft account" item is used to be able to sign in with a new Microsoft account, and have it added to the list. I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account :)

Brink, Mar 9, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account

Yes. When you sign in to the Store with a Microsoft account like in step 5 in Option Two of the tutorial below instead of switching to a Microsoft account you will and stay a local account.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Mar 9, 2022
Thema:

I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account

1. I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - I'm able connect

2. Microsoft store says that I'm not connected to the internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store says that I'm not connected to the internet.: I'm trying to sign into an account on the Microsoft store, and it says that I'm not connected to the internet. As you can tell since I'm posting this, I do indeed have internet. I've tried restarting my pc, checking for Microsoft store and windows updates, running...
  3. I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account: Hello, I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account as when I try to, a grey box appear and disapperar without giving me the option to insert login/pwd. Sames happen in the settings / accounts window. I can only connect to my microsoft account through...
  4. I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account: Hello, I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account as when I try to, a grey box appear and disapperar without giving me the option to insert login/pwd. Sames happen in the settings / accounts window. I can only connect to my microsoft account through...
  5. The Microsoft Store says I'm not connected to the Internet

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The Microsoft Store says I'm not connected to the Internet: Hey, I have a problem in the microsoft store that says I'm not connected to the internet. I am trying to download a game on my PC, but when I click the "Get" button, an icon appears saying, "You will need the Internet for this" and it has the error code 0x800704cf. I'm not...
  6. I'm not able to sign in or download anything on the microsoft store

I'm not able to sign in or download anything on the microsoft store: Whenever I try to download/sign in a messages pops up that says "something went wrong, please try again later, 0x800706d9, send feedback". This has been happening for the past 6 months. I can't download anything....
  7. I'm no longer able to link Alexa with my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm no longer able to link Alexa with my Microsoft account: I have the Cortana skill installed in Alexa. I was able to do things like "Alexa open Cortana", then "Add eggs to my grocery list". Then suddenly it stopped working. So, I tried unlinking my Microsoft account from Alexa. But now when I try to link the accounts again I get...
  8. I'm unable to log into my account on the microsoft store.

I'm unable to log into my account on the microsoft store.: [ATTACH] I receive this error whenever attempt to sign in on to the windows store on my laptop. also if it helps when I try to log in though the settings the part where it should load my account is stuck in an infinite loading screen saying "Please wait" Please and...
  9. Not able to connect to Microsoft services not able to add a Microsoft account to my Windows...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not able to connect to Microsoft services not able to add a Microsoft account to my Windows...: So when I upgraded my PC obscene that I'm not able to link a Microsoft account I'm not able to access anything with Microsoft not even the feedback page not able to sign into any Microsoft services I need help really bad cuz some programs think I'm not on a internet...
  10. Microsoft Store & Account no connection

Microsoft Store & Account no connection: I am so desperate to fix this problem. This problem was happened after I cloning my windows from HDD to SSD. The cloning process is fine, but until i wanted to download software from Microsoft Store it just pop up no connection. Another problem is my Microsoft Account can't...