Windows 10: I’m locked out of my laptop. Please help.

Discus and support I’m locked out of my laptop. Please help. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop ran out of charge. When I started it again it no longer had face recognition and stated my PIN was no longer available due to a charge in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Emma Townsend, Mar 4, 2024.

1. I’m locked out of my laptop. Please help.

My laptop ran out of charge. When I started it again it no longer had face recognition and stated my PIN was no longer available due to a charge in security settings.I had to create a Microsoft account to continue and set up a new pin. I followed instructions on screen, added the code sent to my email, proved I wasn’t a robot and then had a notice that it had run into an issue. Back to the first screen saying I needed to set up a new PIN. Can anyone help?Thanks in advance.

:)

Emma Townsend, Mar 4, 2024

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 4, 2024
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 4, 2024
  4. silkstone Win User

I’m locked out of my laptop. Please help.

Which laptop should I buy with budget within 1000USD?

Really, you should be getting a list of laptops you like the look of, narrowing it down and then asking on here which is best.

Asking people for suggestions really doesn't work well as most people only have experience with 1-2 laptops at a time.

Searching all the shopping sites and creating a list for you is a lot of work.

You need to do the work and we can help with the rest.

silkstone, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

I’m locked out of my laptop. Please help.

1. I’m locked out of my laptop. Please help. - Similar Threads - I’m locked laptop

2. I’m locked out of my dell laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m locked out of my dell laptop: I’ve forgotten my pass would to log into my Dell Inspiron 7000 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-locked-out-of-my-dell-laptop/024356ce-ad1b-4105-89ef-680dae45d1ed
  3. I’m locked out of my dell laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’m locked out of my dell laptop: I’ve forgotten my pass would to log into my Dell Inspiron 7000 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-locked-out-of-my-dell-laptop/024356ce-ad1b-4105-89ef-680dae45d1ed
  4. I’m locked out of my dell laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I need urgent access to my laptop. I’m locked out. Please help. Thanks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need urgent access to my laptop. I’m locked out. Please help. Thanks: Hi, I just changed my pincode but it failed and didn’t change. Now when I try to login with my fingerprint or password it says ‘Your pin is required to sign in’ . The setup my pin option doesn’t do anything. It’s not allowing me to type my Pin as well. Please help!!...
  6. I need urgent access to my laptop. I’m locked out. Please help. Thanks

I need urgent access to my laptop. I’m locked out. Please help. Thanks: Hi, I just changed my pincode but it failed and didn’t change. Now when I try to login with my fingerprint or password it says ‘Your pin is required to sign in’ . The setup my pin option doesn’t do anything. It’s not allowing me to type my Pin as well. Please help!!...
  7. I need urgent access to my laptop. I’m locked out. Please help. Thanks

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. I’m locked out of my laptop. Please help.

I’m locked out of my laptop. Please help.: My laptop ran out of charge. When I started it again it no longer had face recognition and stated my PIN was no longer available due to a charge in security settings.I had to create a Microsoft account to continue and set up a new pin. I followed instructions on screen, added...
  9. I’m locked out of my laptop. Please help.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I’m locked out of my laptop. Please help.: My laptop ran out of charge. When I started it again it no longer had face recognition and stated my PIN was no longer available due to a charge in security settings.I had to create a Microsoft account to continue and set up a new pin. I followed instructions on screen, added...
  10. Someone stole my gateway zx6971 and police recovered it but I’m locked out. Help please?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone stole my gateway zx6971 and police recovered it but I’m locked out. Help please?!: Hey there,Last year someone broke into my storage unit and stole most of what I had. Luckily he was caught and something’s have been recovered. Unfortunately he did his thing with my gateway zx6971 windows 7 and I can’t get past the Lock Screen. So my question is what would...