Windows 10: I’m locked out of my dell laptop

Discus and support I’m locked out of my dell laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I’ve forgotten my pass would to log into my Dell Inspiron 7000 laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by John Walker8, Aug 10, 2024.

1. I’m locked out of my dell laptop

I’ve forgotten my pass would to log into my Dell Inspiron 7000 laptop

:)

John Walker8, Aug 10, 2024
  2. Josie23 Win User

I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

These 7 steps allowed me to disable my touchpad (Dell laptop, Windows 10):

1. Win Start button
    2. Type in "device manager"
    3. Select Device Manager to open it
    4. Click down arrow to left of "Mice and other..." to expand
    5. Right click Dell Touchpad
    6. Disable device
    7. Yes

I’m locked out of my dell laptop 172894d1516139474t-i-want-disable-touchpad-dell-laptop-1.png

I’m locked out of my dell laptop 172895d1516139576t-i-want-disable-touchpad-dell-laptop-2.png

I’m locked out of my dell laptop 172896d1516139585t-i-want-disable-touchpad-dell-laptop-3.png

Josie23, Aug 10, 2024
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Aug 10, 2024
  4. nxavis9 Win User

I’m locked out of my dell laptop

I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

Hello everyone,
    My laptop's touchpad works and I don't want it to, because I prefer a mouse. It's a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series on windows 10 OS.

What I have tried that hasn't worked:
    • start<settings<devices<mouse & touchpad<additional mouse options. This opens a window called Mouse Options which has 5 tabs up top, none of which involve the touchpad. The Hardware tab shows 2 devices: the mouse itself, and the USB. No touchpad there.
    • windows key+x<mobility center. No touchpad to be found.
    • various function keys. No options for touchpad on/off.
    • device manager<mice and other pointing devices. Again, only the mouse and usb show up. It appears the touchpad is working without a driver, which is a little spooky.
    Any other suggestions? I could try downloading a third party driver, but that seems like a step in the wrong direction.
    Thanks

nxavis9, Aug 10, 2024
Thema:

I’m locked out of my dell laptop

1. I’m locked out of my dell laptop - Similar Threads - I’m locked dell

2. I’m locked out of my dell laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’m locked out of my dell laptop: I’ve forgotten my pass would to log into my Dell Inspiron 7000 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-locked-out-of-my-dell-laptop/024356ce-ad1b-4105-89ef-680dae45d1ed
  3. I’m locked out of my dell laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I’m locked out of my dell laptop: I’ve forgotten my pass would to log into my Dell Inspiron 7000 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-locked-out-of-my-dell-laptop/024356ce-ad1b-4105-89ef-680dae45d1ed
  4. I’m locked out of my laptop. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m locked out of my laptop. Please help.: My laptop ran out of charge. When I started it again it no longer had face recognition and stated my PIN was no longer available due to a charge in security settings.I had to create a Microsoft account to continue and set up a new pin. I followed instructions on screen, added...
  5. I’m locked out of my laptop. Please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’m locked out of my laptop. Please help.: My laptop ran out of charge. When I started it again it no longer had face recognition and stated my PIN was no longer available due to a charge in security settings.I had to create a Microsoft account to continue and set up a new pin. I followed instructions on screen, added...
  6. I’m locked out of my laptop. Please help.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. I’m locked out of my windows 10 computer

I’m locked out of my windows 10 computer: I’m locked out of my computer because of people putting in the wrong pin multiple times. It says to use an alternative log in option which I can’t do or leave the pc on for 2 hours it shuts off after 10ish mins, how do I get back into my computer....
  8. I’m locked out of administrator status.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’m locked out of administrator status.: Every time I get into windows I log into my account(the admin account, I only have one) if I try to use administrator features the app just crashes. I can’t download anything, I can’t connect any Bluetooth devices and more. Can anyone help? I don’t know what I did wrong. I...
  9. I’m locked out!!! Can’t access my account on my laptop!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I’m locked out!!! Can’t access my account on my laptop!!!: Dear All please I need help!!! This morning I tried to sign in and the system said “wrong password”.. I’ve used it for years and nothing has ever happened. Now it just won’t let me in!!! I’m desperate!! The work of years is at stake. I have done the occasional back up but...
  10. locked out of Dell laptop

locked out of Dell laptop: I am locked out of dell laptop. When I start computer, I get a blue rectangular login, but when I put in the password, system won't accept it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-dell-laptop/54866759-c356-4763-87d1-f9fd0e7d7095