Windows 10: I'm just wondering if someone can help me

Discus and support I'm just wondering if someone can help me in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm having problems with windows update on windows 10 version 20h2 its installs 73% but then I get a message saying error 0x8007000d retry which I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HannahBooth, Mar 10, 2021.

1. I'm just wondering if someone can help me

I'm having problems with windows update on windows 10 version 20h2 its installs 73% but then I get a message saying error 0x8007000d retry which I have done but it still not updating would be grateful for any help and advice

:)

HannahBooth, Mar 10, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 10, 2021
  3. topgundcp Win User
    No Boot, Drives Not detected, Can't Load Win10 Pleses Help!

Until the BIOS sees your M.2, there's nothing you can do. It does not matter if the M.2 is unformatted/unallocated, the BIOS should see it.
    1. Suggest that you take the M.2 out, clean all the contacts and re-seat it and hope this is the case.
    2. If step one fails. Connect your 250GB SSD back in using one of the SATA port to see if the BIOS recognize it. If it doen't, then it might be something wrong with the MB, if it does then boot up the Windows Installation USB, run diskpart, shrink it at least 40GB then create a partition, Leave it unallocated then install Windows there.

Also try to re-seat all other components such as Memory, Video card etc...

topgundcp, Mar 10, 2021
  4. I'm just wondering if someone can help me

Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

I'm just wondering if someone can help me

1. I'm just wondering if someone can help me - Similar Threads - I'm wondering someone

2. Can someone help me with this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with this?: So recently I decided to to factory reset my pc because it had been slow. But when I restarted it, the screen was just black and I couldn't do anything, so i pressed and holded the button and sure enough it was just stuck in a loop that I provided in the picture. Can anybody...
  3. Hi. I'm having this error. Can someone help me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi. I'm having this error. Can someone help me.: This always pops up in my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-im-having-this-error-can-someone-help-me/a48b65ac-e131-4f01-85b8-0daac9bffb2b
  4. Hi. I'm having this error. Can someone help me.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi. I'm having this error. Can someone help me.: This always pops up in my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-im-having-this-error-can-someone-help-me/a48b65ac-e131-4f01-85b8-0daac9bffb2b
  5. Hi. I'm having this error. Can someone help me.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me?: My PC is windows 10, 8 GB of RAM, CPU cooling, and I forgot the rest. My Keyboard and Mouse haven't been connecting nor my monitor. This has been happening for the past 4 months and I have watched every video on YouTube but they were no help. Someone please help me solve this...
  7. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me?: I need help the faster as posible please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me/d4888b79-6281-49f3-b4f1-4b419c8a7b68
  8. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me?: Hi Everyone, I would to inform to you and ask for you help in this situation. I was trying to download this game, but it says "UPDATE YOUR DEVICE TO INSTALL THIS GAME". I went to Update and Security in the Settings and I check for updates but there wasn't any. Can a kind...
  9. I'm just wondering if someone can help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm just wondering if someone can help me: I'm having problems with windows update on windows 10 version 20h2 its installs 73% but then I get a message saying error 0x8007000d retry which I have done but it still not updating would be grateful for any help and advice...
  10. So this just happened to me... can someone help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So this just happened to me... can someone help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/okverynoice [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hc5gzf/so_this_just_happened_to_me_can_someone_help/