Windows 10: Im having the something happened to your pin isn’t available issue how do I fix this

Discus and support Im having the something happened to your pin isn’t available issue how do I fix this in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Im having the something happened to your pin isn’t available issue how do I fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MR.WILLYWOCKYY ., Jun 9, 2024.

1. Im having the something happened to your pin isn’t available issue how do I fix this

Im having the something happened to your pin isn’t available issue how do I fix this

:)

MR.WILLYWOCKYY ., Jun 9, 2024

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 9, 2024
  3. Pin problem

Visit Fix “Something happened and your PIN isn’t available” in Windows 10
    Fix “Something happened and your PIN isn’t available” in Windows 10 | Password Recovery
    See if it’s helpful.

Included is this screen shot

Im having the something happened to your pin isn’t available issue how do I fix this 294951d1598615551t-cannot-verify-identity-log-password.jpg

Since you have a Microsoft account, you should see this instead
    Microsoft account sign-in options

Im having the something happened to your pin isn’t available issue how do I fix this 294952d1598615645t-cannot-verify-identity-microsoft-account-sign-options.jpg

If this doesn't work, there are other procedures available to consider.
    --- Some of them include registry changes.
    --- Are you familiar with working in the registry?

BTW, have you saved your data along with a system image backup ready?

MeAndMyComputer, Jun 9, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

Im having the something happened to your pin isn’t available issue how do I fix this

Brink, Jun 9, 2024
Thema:

1. Im having the something happened to your pin isn’t available issue how do I fix this - Similar Threads - having something happened

2. Im having the something happened to your pin isn’t available issue how do I fix this

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Im having the something happened to your pin isn’t available issue how do I fix this: Im having the something happened to your pin isn’t available issue how do I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-the-something-happened-to-your-pin-isnt/605afc19-14a0-4e39-9c54-3a1fd66ae4f1
  3. Im having the something happened to your pin isn’t available issue how do I fix this

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Im having the something happened to your pin isn’t available issue how do I fix this: Im having the something happened to your pin isn’t available issue how do I fix this ?? Please help its been 4 months and I can’t get into my pc....
  4. Im having the something happened to your pin isn’t available issue how do I fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having the something happened to your pin isn’t available issue how do I fix this: Im having the something happened to your pin isn’t available issue how do I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-the-something-happened-to-your-pin-isnt/605afc19-14a0-4e39-9c54-3a1fd66ae4f1
  5. Im having the something happened to your pin isn’t available issue how do I fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having the something happened to your pin isn’t available issue how do I fix this: Im having the something happened to your pin isn’t available issue how do I fix this ?? Please help its been 4 months and I can’t get into my pc....
  6. Im having the something happened to your pin isn’t available issue how do I fix this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Something happened and your pin isn’t available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened and your pin isn’t available: Cannot use my pin on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-happened-and-your-pin-isnt-available/c9164d74-4cc9-4b08-acc9-bc5da7588e43
  8. Something happened and your pin isn’t available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something happened and your pin isn’t available: Cannot use my pin on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-happened-and-your-pin-isnt-available/c9164d74-4cc9-4b08-acc9-bc5da7588e43
  9. Something happened and your pin isn’t available

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Something happened and your PIN isn’t available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Something happened and your PIN isn’t available: This is a major problem my pc is facing. I am going to tell you how it lead up to that. I was looking for a answer for when i right click my file explorer says “Not responding” one of the answers said to go to system configuration and end all task. Then I restarted my pc and...