Windows 10: I'm having the Blue screen crash issue, windows 10, any help?

Discus and support I'm having the Blue screen crash issue, windows 10, any help? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I did install a driver from the official lenovo page, thinking it would help my crashes I had last week, but now I have even more crashes, I would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Yusif Smallman s5308637, Oct 22, 2023.

1. I'm having the Blue screen crash issue, windows 10, any help?

I did install a driver from the official lenovo page, thinking it would help my crashes I had last week, but now I have even more crashes, I would appreciate any support. Below is the memory dump log that I learnt about in a video. Kind regards.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false AllowParallelInitializationOfLocalRepositories : true -- Configuring repositorie

:)

Yusif Smallman s5308637, Oct 22, 2023

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Oct 22, 2023
  3. Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Resolving Blue Screen errors in Windows - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Oct 22, 2023
  4. Rose Cal Win User

I'm having the Blue screen crash issue, windows 10, any help?

Blue screen crashes

Hi Howard,

We would like to know if you're still experiencing blue screen errors. If yes, the error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR message you received may possibly occur due to a hardware error.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

If the issue still persists, I recommend that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform
    the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 22, 2023
Thema:

I'm having the Blue screen crash issue, windows 10, any help?

1. I'm having the Blue screen crash issue, windows 10, any help? - Similar Threads - I'm having Blue

2. I'm having multiple blue screen errors. Any fixes for this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having multiple blue screen errors. Any fixes for this?: I've been experiencing multiple blue screen errors. The stop codes are memory management, faulty hardware corrupted page, and some other type of stop codes I can't remember. Doing sfc and chkdsk doesn't really do much....
  3. I'm having multiple blue screen errors. Any fixes for this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having multiple blue screen errors. Any fixes for this?: I've been experiencing multiple blue screen errors. The stop codes are memory management, faulty hardware corrupted page, and some other type of stop codes I can't remember. Doing sfc and chkdsk doesn't really do much....
  4. I'm having an issue with my windows 10 laptop, blue screen and an error code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm having an issue with my windows 10 laptop, blue screen and an error code: I understand what the blue screen is, but I wanna know what windows update is causing this issue with my hard drive disk, where this blue screen keeps popping up because it's causing crashes and constant disk errors where I have to keep doing a repair disk operation, now I...
  5. I'm having an issue with my windows 10 laptop, blue screen and an error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having an issue with my windows 10 laptop, blue screen and an error code: I understand what the blue screen is, but I wanna know what windows update is causing this issue with my hard drive disk, where this blue screen keeps popping up because it's causing crashes and constant disk errors where I have to keep doing a repair disk operation, now I...
  6. I'm having an issue with my windows 10 laptop, blue screen and an error code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I'm having the Blue screen crash issue, windows 10, any help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having the Blue screen crash issue, windows 10, any help?: I did install a driver from the official lenovo page, thinking it would help my crashes I had last week, but now I have even more crashes, I would appreciate any support. Below is the memory dump log that I learnt about in a video. Kind regards.************* Preparing the...
  8. I'm having the Blue screen crash issue, windows 10, any help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm having the Blue screen crash issue, windows 10, any help?: I did install a driver from the official lenovo page, thinking it would help my crashes I had last week, but now I have even more crashes, I would appreciate any support. Below is the memory dump log that I learnt about in a video. Kind regards.************* Preparing the...
  9. I'm having a blue screen problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm having a blue screen problem: Recebi tela azul, não sei o que está fazendo meu computador apresentar esse erro, já tentei de tudo, testei HD, MÉMORIA, e não consigo resolver o erro "ntoskrnl.exe" CÓDIGO "0x00000109" . Baixei o BluescreenView e ele mostra que é causado pelo Driver: ntoskrnl.exe e causado...
  10. I'm having a problem with PC Crashing. Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm having a problem with PC Crashing. Blue Screen: Hi,, I'm having a problem with PC Crashing. Blue Screen This has been going on too long for me. I have tried many ways to fix the bluescreen error, and nothing has worked. All the solution I"ve tried are so many, I could not post it here. I even unistalled and...