Windows 10: If I delete files off of my cloud will it delete the copied files off my desktop as well?

Discus and support If I delete files off of my cloud will it delete the copied files off my desktop as well? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My cloud storage is full so I downloaded some important files from my personal cloud onto my desktop. I was just wondering, when I delete the files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kyra Espinoza, Nov 27, 2023.

1. If I delete files off of my cloud will it delete the copied files off my desktop as well?

My cloud storage is full so I downloaded some important files from my personal cloud onto my desktop. I was just wondering, when I delete the files from my cloud will it delete the copied files off my desktop storage too? I wanted to try but it says it would delete my files and not send them to the recycling bin so I wanted to make sure first because these files are really important to me.

:)

Kyra Espinoza, Nov 27, 2023

2. Cant Delete Files From Desktop

Well, ran into a weird bug with vista, for some reason i cant delete files from desktop, this normaly happens to .exe files, the ONLY fix seems to be to KILL explorer.exe, and delete the file, then restat explorer, anybody got any idea why this happens?

Rebo&Zooty, Nov 27, 2023
  3. MohanC Win User
    windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Nov 27, 2023
  4. macbeth Win User

If I delete files off of my cloud will it delete the copied files off my desktop as well?

Cannot delete files in Temp

There are a few files that i cant delete in
    C:\Documents and Settings\1st User\Local Settings\Temp
    which are ~DF567B.tmp, ~DFB71E.tmp, ~ROMFN_000007A8 and Perflib_Perfdata_7a8.dat. And some times there are a few more.
    What are these files and why cant they be deleted?

macbeth, Nov 27, 2023
Thema:

If I delete files off of my cloud will it delete the copied files off my desktop as well?

1. If I delete files off of my cloud will it delete the copied files off my desktop as well? - Similar Threads - delete files off

2. Can't Delete Image File Off My Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Delete Image File Off My Desktop: I have a screenshot I took of a Tweet I screenshot. It's downloaded to my desktop, but I notice yesterday when I try to open this image file or delete it or rename it, absolutely nothing happens. How can I remove this file from my desktop?It's a PNG file. The name of the file...
  3. Can't Delete Image File Off My Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Delete Image File Off My Desktop: I have a screenshot I took of a Tweet I screenshot. It's downloaded to my desktop, but I notice yesterday when I try to open this image file or delete it or rename it, absolutely nothing happens. How can I remove this file from my desktop?It's a PNG file. The name of the file...
  4. If I delete files off of my cloud will it delete the copied files off my desktop as well?

If I delete files off of my cloud will it delete the copied files off my desktop as well?: My cloud storage is full so I downloaded some important files from my personal cloud onto my desktop. I was just wondering, when I delete the files from my cloud will it delete the copied files off my desktop storage too? I wanted to try but it says it would delete my files...
  5. Can't delete URL file off of desktop

Can't delete URL file off of desktop: I have a url file on my desktop and i cant delete it. every time i try it just stays there and i tried every possible method mentioned on the internet. i cannot move it to another folder nor edit it. it just stays on my desktop. please help....
  6. I deleted files off onedrive and it deleted files off of my personal computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted files off onedrive and it deleted files off of my personal computer: The title says most of it, I deleted files off of my one drive and it deleted stuff off of my laptop's documents and desktop folders. I went to recycle bin in one drive, and restored most files there, but when I went to restore files from recycle bin on my computer, they...
  7. I deleted files off onedrive and it deleted files off of my personal computer

I deleted files off onedrive and it deleted files off of my personal computer: The title says most of it, I deleted files off of my one drive and it deleted stuff off of my laptop's documents and desktop folders. I went to recycle bin in one drive, and restored most files there, but when I went to restore files from recycle bin on my computer, they...
  8. I deleted files off onedrive and it deleted files off of my personal computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Files won't delete off of OneDrive or Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files won't delete off of OneDrive or Desktop: Hello, I was downloading my files from a microsdcard onto my school computer to transfer to another microsd card. The problem is the computer automatically syncs all the files to OneDrive. This wouldn't be a problem if the files I uploaded weren't 100+ gigabytes. Now whenever...
  10. Files won't delete off of OneDrive or Desktop

Files won't delete off of OneDrive or Desktop: Hello, I was downloading my files from a microsdcard onto my school computer to transfer to another microsd card. The problem is the computer automatically syncs all the files to OneDrive. This wouldn't be a problem if the files I uploaded weren't 100+ gigabytes. Now whenever...