Windows 10: If i change my account's primary alias A to B, which account A has Minecraft purchased......

Discus and support If i change my account's primary alias A to B, which account A has Minecraft purchased...... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, recently... my primary account were breached, which is account A. so i had to move most of my important data and stuff but my biggest question is;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rizki Ramdani1, Jun 8, 2024.

1. If i change my account's primary alias A to B, which account A has Minecraft purchased......

So, recently... my primary account were breached, which is account A. so i had to move most of my important data and stuff but my biggest question is; can i transfer my purchased Minecraft to my new account using primary aliases? I don't want my Minecraft account get hacked and get logged in by bunch of people just like every socials and gaming platforms that I've ever used. If that's not possible, please help me!

:)

Rizki Ramdani1, Jun 8, 2024
Thema:

If i change my account's primary alias A to B, which account A has Minecraft purchased......

1. If i change my account's primary alias A to B, which account A has Minecraft purchased...... - Similar Threads - change account's primary

2. If i change my account's primary alias A to B, which account A has Minecraft purchased......

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If i change my account's primary alias A to B, which account A has Minecraft purchased......: So, recently... my primary account were breached, which is account A. so i had to move most of my important data and stuff but my biggest question is; can i transfer my purchased Minecraft to my new account using primary aliases? I don't want my Minecraft account get hacked...
  3. Account Recovery, primary alias changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account Recovery, primary alias changed: someone please help me. title says it all, I can answer any number of questions about it. any help is appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-recovery-primary-alias-changed/3ce45abb-464d-4564-beb1-30560493ab55
  4. Account Recovery, primary alias changed

Account Recovery, primary alias changed: someone please help me. title says it all, I can answer any number of questions about it. any help is appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-recovery-primary-alias-changed/3ce45abb-464d-4564-beb1-30560493ab55
  5. Change my hacked accounts primary alias email

Change my hacked accounts primary alias email: Hello, My account was recently hacked and the primary account alias is not my email. I would like it if someone could help me change it, because right now I am getting an error saying that I have to wait another week before I can change it because it has been changed too many...
  6. Can't change account primary alias.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change account primary alias.: I have a Microsoft 365 account and am trying to change my primary alias.I have been able to add the correct e-mail address to the account; however, when I try to make that address my primary alias, I get the message "that address is already part of your security information."...
  7. Can't change account primary alias.

Can't change account primary alias.: I have a Microsoft 365 account and am trying to change my primary alias.I have been able to add the correct e-mail address to the account; however, when I try to make that address my primary alias, I get the message "that address is already part of your security information."...
  8. Can't change account primary alias.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Why I cannot change my primary account alias?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why I cannot change my primary account alias?: When I try to change my primary alias to another of my verified email addresses, it fails. All addresses ARE VERIFIED. I tried changing to another non-Outlook verified email address that was previously linked to the account and I get the same red text. [ATTACH]...
  10. Change Primary Alias for Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Primary Alias for Microsoft Account: How to: Change Primary Alias for Microsoft Account How to Change the Primary Alias for your Microsoft Account [img] Information An account alias is an email address or phone number that you use to sign in to your Microsoft account. You can have multiple aliases, and...