Windows 10: if i am the administarator of my own computer why is asking me to contact my adminstartor...

Discus and support if i am the administarator of my own computer why is asking me to contact my adminstartor... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; if i am the administarator of my own computer why is asking me to contact my adminstartor to open apps like regedit, comand prompt etc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lovell Sargeant-Roberts, May 30, 2024.

1. if i am the administarator of my own computer why is asking me to contact my adminstartor...

if i am the administarator of my own computer why is asking me to contact my adminstartor to open apps like regedit, comand prompt etc

:)

Lovell Sargeant-Roberts, May 30, 2024
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, May 30, 2024
  3. Contact names in contact list

I have a list of contacts in my outlook.live account that are listed in numerical order by office number, e.g. “101 Larry” “Smith” is the first and last name for Larry Smith in office 101. This method has always resulted in a perfectly numerically ordered contact list, until recently. Now, when I add Larry to my contact list, Outlook only shows Larry’s email address, no name, no office number. Any help / suggestions would be so greatly appreciated. I’ve tried using customer support before, not looking forward to that ordeal again.

LansoirThemos, May 30, 2024
  4. thesaint2 Win User

if i am the administarator of my own computer why is asking me to contact my adminstartor...

new contacts not useable

Thanks for your suggestions Ken. I tried them but I still cannot email new additions to my contacts list

thesaint2, May 30, 2024
Thema:

if i am the administarator of my own computer why is asking me to contact my adminstartor...

1. if i am the administarator of my own computer why is asking me to contact my adminstartor... - Similar Threads - administarator own computer

2. if i am the administarator of my own computer why is asking me to contact my adminstartor...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    if i am the administarator of my own computer why is asking me to contact my adminstartor...: if i am the administarator of my own computer why is asking me to contact my adminstartor to open apps like regedit, comand prompt etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-am-the-administarator-of-my-own-computer-why/7a3d7296-eefe-4440-a522-ca3805e9ea79
  3. I'm the adult and it still has me ask for permission on my OWN COMPUTER!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm the adult and it still has me ask for permission on my OWN COMPUTER!!!!!!: I've about freaking had it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to ask for permission on my own damn computer??????????????? I can't even change the preferences bc I need to ask for permission for that too?!?!?!?!?!...
  4. I'm the adult and it still has me ask for permission on my OWN COMPUTER!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm the adult and it still has me ask for permission on my OWN COMPUTER!!!!!!: I've about freaking had it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to ask for permission on my own damn computer??????????????? I can't even change the preferences bc I need to ask for permission for that too?!?!?!?!?!...
  5. I'm the adult and it still has me ask for permission on my OWN COMPUTER!!!!!!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  6. Task Scheduler asks me for Password & disallows my deleting the task on my OWN computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Scheduler asks me for Password & disallows my deleting the task on my OWN computer.: Hello, I have my computer set up as I prefer & here comes an update to unravel it! I see that what I have done to prevent microsoft from changing my computer to their way has been undone again I went to the task scheduler to see if what I set up was undone. Yes, it was, and...
  7. Task Scheduler asks me for Password & disallows my deleting the task on my OWN computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Scheduler asks me for Password & disallows my deleting the task on my OWN computer.: Hello, I have my computer set up as I prefer & here comes an update to unravel it! I see that what I have done to prevent microsoft from changing my computer to their way has been undone again I went to the task scheduler to see if what I set up was undone. Yes, it was, and...
  8. This is my own computer, why don't I have permission to access my OWN COMPUTER

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is my own computer, why don't I have permission to access my OWN COMPUTER: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TFK_001 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epup53/this_is_my_own_computer_why_dont_i_have/
  9. WHY AM I BEING DENIED ACCESS TO MY OWN COMPUTER!?!?!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WHY AM I BEING DENIED ACCESS TO MY OWN COMPUTER!?!?!: Seriously Microsoft. I've had ENOUGH of this. This is the 23rd time to be exact. Every time there is a windows 10 update. Suddenly I lose permission to access to my own computer. Which seems shady and I doubt is even legal. This issue needs fixed. I'm tired of having to...
  10. I am no longer administrator on my own computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am no longer administrator on my own computer: While trying to make my computer more user friendly and stop it from asking permission from administrator to do certain things, I accidentally turned off my administrator rights. I know the admin password but every time it says to enter the admin password there is no place to...