Windows 10: Identify and transfer easily only my favourited photos taken on an iPhone to a file on my PC.

Discus and support Identify and transfer easily only my favourited photos taken on an iPhone to a file on my PC. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have the iCloud app on Windows 11 Home and wish to transfer only my favourite photos taken on an iPhone to a file on my PC. Viewing iCloud photos in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gerardus Mercator, May 3, 2024.

1. Identify and transfer easily only my favourited photos taken on an iPhone to a file on my PC.

I have the iCloud app on Windows 11 Home and wish to transfer only my favourite photos taken on an iPhone to a file on my PC. Viewing iCloud photos in Explorer I have discovered that in the details favourited photos have a 4 star rating so I can simply sort in order say 10,000 photos to get 1,000+ favourited ones. However my iPhone shows 1,524 favourited, Windows Explorer shows only approx 250 many favourite photos do not now have a 4* star rating, and Microsoft Photo App only shows 196 favourites although everything appears to be synced and very recent photos appear in the iCloud drive in

:)

Gerardus Mercator, May 3, 2024
  2. Ivycao Win User

how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, May 3, 2024
  3. DaedalusHelios, May 3, 2024
  4. Identify and transfer easily only my favourited photos taken on an iPhone to a file on my PC.

I need help trying to transfer photos from iPhone to Windows 10 PC URGENT!!!

Added by moderator:

Please see
    https://www.wikihow.com/Transfer-Photos-from-iPhone-to-PC

Hello,

There are some other ways to import photo from your iPhone to PC. Kindly check the steps below on how to:

1. <Copied/pasted article removed>

Krampuchu_1507, May 3, 2024
Thema:

Identify and transfer easily only my favourited photos taken on an iPhone to a file on my PC.

1. Identify and transfer easily only my favourited photos taken on an iPhone to a file on my PC. - Similar Threads - Identify transfer easily

2. .Transferring a photo album only an album from iphone to pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .Transferring a photo album only an album from iphone to pc: How can I transfer a photo album just a specific album, not all photos from iPhone to PC? When using the photo app on the PC, I can only see all thousands of pictures that are stored on my iPhone and there's no place to choose only an album.Thanks....
  3. .Transferring a photo album only an album from iphone to pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .Transferring a photo album only an album from iphone to pc: How can I transfer a photo album just a specific album, not all photos from iPhone to PC? When using the photo app on the PC, I can only see all thousands of pictures that are stored on my iPhone and there's no place to choose only an album.Thanks....
  4. Identify and transfer easily only my favourited photos taken on an iPhone to a file on my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Identify and transfer easily only my favourited photos taken on an iPhone to a file on my PC.: I have the iCloud app on Windows 11 Home and wish to transfer only my favourite photos taken on an iPhone to a file on my PC. Viewing iCloud photos in Explorer I have discovered that in the details favourited photos have a 4 star rating so I can simply sort in order say...
  5. transfer photos from iphone to pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    transfer photos from iphone to pc: transfer photos from iphone to pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/66345572-d40d-4fb0-9fed-084a432c349e
  6. transfer photos from iphone to pc

transfer photos from iphone to pc: transfer photos from iphone to pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/66345572-d40d-4fb0-9fed-084a432c349e
  7. Identifying favourites in windows photo viewer

Identifying favourites in windows photo viewer: Hi guys, Ive got several folders of photos and quite a few of the photos I have favourited in windows photo viewer. Is it possible to see which photos have been favourited within a folder without having to open photo viewer? Id like to make a folder of all my favourites....
  8. Identifying favourites in windows photo viewer

in Windows 10 Support
    Identifying favourites in windows photo viewer: Hi guys, Ive got several folders of photos and quite a few of the photos I have favourited in windows photo viewer. Is it possible to see which photos have been favourited within a folder without having to open photo viewer? Id like to make a folder of all my favourites....
  9. transferring photos from iPhone to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    transferring photos from iPhone to PC: how do I transferring photos from iPhone to PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/bf23ffb7-79c1-4333-a068-7eb01aaa9f46
  10. Only some of my iPhone photos will download to my PC photo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Only some of my iPhone photos will download to my PC photo: Hi. I'm really struggling to copy my iphone photos from my phone onto my PC. i have approx 3,000 photos on the phone but only approx 1,000 have transferred across. i'm using microsoft photo (getting the something went wrong message). It knows there are more there but i...