Windows 10: Icons on Desktop cover each other by invisible square

Discus and support Icons on Desktop cover each other by invisible square in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My icons on desktop windows 10 cover each other by invisible square, these are shortcutsAnd these are images, they also IDK why cover each othe with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nonamenonameEC, Feb 7, 2024.

1. Icons on Desktop cover each other by invisible square

My icons on desktop windows 10 cover each other by invisible square, these are shortcutsAnd these are images, they also IDK why cover each othe with this "invisible square". I want to place icons very close to each other to but i can't because of this strange thing. I don't want to align icons by grid because i want to keep them compact

:)

nonamenonameEC, Feb 7, 2024

2. Square line in desktop icons

Not the same. That would actually cover the whole icon, like this:

Icons on Desktop cover each other by invisible square 44162d1485958584t-square-line-desktop-icons-icons3.png

This happens in every icon on my desktop, even when not highlighted or with the cursor in the way.

RobertoSAGuedes, Feb 7, 2024
  3. Square line in desktop icons

Using Paint.NET's brush, I painted over the lines in all three icons. Can you see it now, comparing both pictures? If I were to guess, this line was supposed to cover the whole icon, but it doesn't.

Icons on Desktop cover each other by invisible square 44161d1485958584t-square-line-desktop-icons-icons2.png

RobertoSAGuedes, Feb 7, 2024
  4. Icons on Desktop cover each other by invisible square

Square line in desktop icons

Uninstall and then reinstall graphics driver with the latest driver. If you already have the latest driver, just uninstall it through device manager and reboot the computer, it will install the graphics driver for you again and this may correct the problem.

lopedoggie, Feb 7, 2024
Thema:

Icons on Desktop cover each other by invisible square

1. Icons on Desktop cover each other by invisible square - Similar Threads - Icons Desktop cover

2. Icons on Desktop cover each other by invisible square

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons on Desktop cover each other by invisible square: My icons on desktop windows 10 cover each other by invisible square, these are shortcutsAnd these are images, they also IDK why cover each othe with this "invisible square". I want to place icons very close to each other to but i can't because of this strange thing. I don't...
  3. Icons on Desktop cover each other by invisible square

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons on Desktop cover each other by invisible square: My icons on desktop windows 10 cover each other by invisible square, these are shortcutsAnd these are images, they also IDK why cover each othe with this "invisible square". I want to place icons very close to each other to but i can't because of this strange thing. I don't...
  4. my desktop icons are scrambled and over each other

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my desktop icons are scrambled and over each other: when I made some changes on the resolution the desktop icons got mad and they come over each other and not shown on the left as it was, and they aren't shown on the desktop properly....
  5. my desktop icons are scrambled and over each other

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my desktop icons are scrambled and over each other: when I made some changes on the resolution the desktop icons got mad and they come over each other and not shown on the left as it was, and they aren't shown on the desktop properly....
  6. Desktop icons are black squares

Desktop icons are black squares: For a couple weeks now, I have been stuck with these annoying icon thumbnails, and I have run out of ideas to fix the problem. Essentially, when I turn on my computer, all icons on my desktop and only my desktop that are not native to windows appear as these black squares. In...
  7. big white square with a globus and an x covering desktop

big white square with a globus and an x covering desktop: Dear helping community when I was surfing on the page of my university and twitter, suddently compared on my desktop a white rectangle with a globus and an x on the center. This rectangle covers a relatively big part of the desktop and in this way everything I'm doing....
  8. Square line in desktop icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Square line in desktop icons: Hello! I'm not sure if this is a bug or just an issue affect my PC, but every icon on my desktop has a square-shaped line on the bottom left. In the attached image, you can see Steam games, but it affects other shortcuts as well (I just tested with Word, for example). Is...
  9. Desktop icons with blank square

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop icons with blank square: Installed W10 8 days ago Today after a restart some of my desktop icons have a white square in front of them I made the view on large icons , normaly i use smal then only the white square is showing I tryed an icon-cache-rebuild without success Solved by restoring a...
  10. DESKTOP icons are repelling each other...need help

in Windows 10 Support
    DESKTOP icons are repelling each other...need help: today i downloaded a mod for GTA san andreas, it needed microsoft.net framework v1.1 in order for it to work, hence i tried to download it, but just as i was installing it, a message popped up: this app has made a exception that cannot be handelled" i had to click OK and...