Windows 10: Ibis Paint - Permission denied 13

Discus and support Ibis Paint - Permission denied 13 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using Windows 11 and I am the administrator. Every time I try to access or create a new drawing file through Ibis Paint downloaded from MS it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Blacklotus_, Nov 1, 2022.

1. Ibis Paint - Permission denied 13

I am using Windows 11 and I am the administrator. Every time I try to access or create a new drawing file through Ibis Paint downloaded from MS it says this:

:)

Blacklotus_, Nov 1, 2022

2. Where do ibis paint png files go to?

I saved my drawing on ibis paint as a png but I can't find it with file explorer, does anyone know where the drawing goes?

Anonymous_Someone, Nov 1, 2022
  3. Where do ibis paint png files go to?

Hello, Elise,

No, Ibis Paint X does not show me where the file goes or allows me to choose where the file goes. Sorry if this problem is taking up some of your time.

Sincerely,

Anonymous

Anonymous_Someone, Nov 1, 2022
  4. Ibis Paint - Permission denied 13

Permission denied

Hi,

The permission denied error normally appears if you are not using the admin account to run a specific program. To help us identify the appropriate solution to your concern, we'd like to ask for additional information. Kindly answer the following:

• Are you running the program as administrator when the error appeared?
    • What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Can you please show us a screenshot of the error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Nov 1, 2022
Thema:

Ibis Paint - Permission denied 13

1. Ibis Paint - Permission denied 13 - Similar Threads - Ibis Paint Permission

2. can't download ibis paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't download ibis paint: i just bought the microsoft surface laptop studio 2 and i can't seem to download ibis paint from the store. it says : An error occurred. This app will be exited. Detail: Can't create the folder. [FU:createDirectory] Can't create a directory. error: Permission denied 13,...
  3. can't download ibis paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't download ibis paint: i just bought the microsoft surface laptop studio 2 and i can't seem to download ibis paint from the store. it says : An error occurred. This app will be exited. Detail: Can't create the folder. [FU:createDirectory] Can't create a directory. error: Permission denied 13,...
  4. made payment for ibis paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    made payment for ibis paint: i made the purchase for ibis pain pro but the pro feature are not added. the money has been transfered from my account to microsoft but it is not even showing in the billing area...
  5. made payment for ibis paint

made payment for ibis paint: i made the purchase for ibis pain pro but the pro feature are not added. the money has been transfered from my account to microsoft but it is not even showing in the billing area...
  6. Why can't I download ibis paint?

Why can't I download ibis paint?: I am trying to download ibis paint on my windows 11 surface. I have checked all system requirements and also updated my system but it still shows an error notification, every time I try to download it. Please help...
  7. Why can't I download ibis paint?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I download ibis paint?: I am trying to download ibis paint on my windows 11 surface. I have checked all system requirements and also updated my system but it still shows an error notification, every time I try to download it. Please help...
  8. Ibis Paint - Permission denied 13

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ibis Paint - Permission denied 13: I am using Windows 11 and I am the administrator. Every time I try to access or create a new drawing file through Ibis Paint downloaded from MS it says this:...
  9. Permission denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permission denied: I am not able to use anything on my pc except the browser everytime I click on something it says permission denied and you don't specific path and u don't have app associated with it I am not able to use click on window search window button my computer only thing. Is working...
  10. Permission denied

Permission denied: I am not able to use anything on my pc except the browser everytime I click on something it says permission denied and you don't specific path and u don't have app associated with it I am not able to use click on window search window button my computer only thing. Is working...