Windows 10: I01 INITIALIZATION FAILED

Discus and support I01 INITIALIZATION FAILED in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My PC is displaying the error: 101 INITIALIZATION FAILED. I have accessed command prompt and successfully completed the following prompts: bootrec... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Spence Gerber, Oct 16, 2024 at 4:27 PM.

1. I01 INITIALIZATION FAILED

My PC is displaying the error: 101 INITIALIZATION FAILED. I have accessed command prompt and successfully completed the following prompts: bootrec /fixMBRbootrec /rebuildBCDHowever, when I type bootrec /fixBoot, it says “access is denied.” I don’t know how else to fix this issue.

:)

Spence Gerber, Oct 16, 2024 at 4:27 PM

2. I'm stuck in repair set ups. Error: I01 initialization failed

Error: I01 initialization failed

Laurence Miguel Postrero, Oct 16, 2024 at 4:32 PM
  3. windows 10 does not start, I01 Initialization Failed

I upgraded my Toshiba laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10. On the 2nd start, Windows is unable to start. I got the message: "I01: Initialization Failed". Tried to start in safe mode, startup repair, etc... but it didn't work. Is there any other way to fix
    this...or return back to my Windows 7? Thanks

Anbessie

AnbessieAfework, Oct 16, 2024 at 4:32 PM
  4. I01 INITIALIZATION FAILED

How to fix I01 INITIALIZATION FAILED??

I had my pc for a year now and have been upgrading it a little by and decided to get new ram and once I put it in I get the error I01 INITIALIZATION FAILED. After that I turn off pc and put old ram in and get the same thing. Now I don’t know how to fix this?? My pc is 5800x3d, msi mpg b550 gaming plus, etc 3070ti and my old ram was ballistix 16gb 3000mhz, new is Corsair vengeance rgb pro 3600 mhz 32gb.

Thema:

I01 INITIALIZATION FAILED

1. I01 INITIALIZATION FAILED - Similar Threads - I01 INITIALIZATION FAILED

2. I01 INITIALIZATION FAILED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I01 INITIALIZATION FAILED: My PC is displaying the error: 101 INITIALIZATION FAILED. I have accessed command prompt and successfully completed the following prompts: bootrec /fixMBRbootrec /rebuildBCDHowever, when I type bootrec /fixBoot, it says “access is denied.” I don’t know how else to fix this...
  3. I01 INITIALIZATION FAILED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I01 INITIALIZATION FAILED: My PC is displaying the error: 101 INITIALIZATION FAILED. I have accessed command prompt and successfully completed the following prompts: bootrec /fixMBRbootrec /rebuildBCDHowever, when I type bootrec /fixBoot, it says “access is denied.” I don’t know how else to fix this...
  4. I01 Initialization failed BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I01 Initialization failed BSOD: Hi all,My PC was working fine, not sure if there were any system updates just before the crash, but this morning turned it on and got the BSOD. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i01-initialization-failed-bsod/47ecc12d-c68a-40c4-8fea-d0099d7d6daf
  5. I01 Initialization failed BSOD

I01 Initialization failed BSOD: Hi all,My PC was working fine, not sure if there were any system updates just before the crash, but this morning turned it on and got the BSOD. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i01-initialization-failed-bsod/47ecc12d-c68a-40c4-8fea-d0099d7d6daf
  6. I01 Initialization failed BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How to fix I01 INITIALIZATION FAILED??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix I01 INITIALIZATION FAILED??: I had my pc for a year now and have been upgrading it a little by and decided to get new ram and once I put it I get the error I01 INITIALIZATION FAILED. After that I turn off pc and put old ram in and get the same thing. Now I don’t know how to fix this?? My pc is 5800x3d,...
  8. How to fix I01 INITIALIZATION FAILED??

How to fix I01 INITIALIZATION FAILED??: I had my pc for a year now and have been upgrading it a little by and decided to get new ram and once I put it I get the error I01 INITIALIZATION FAILED. After that I turn off pc and put old ram in and get the same thing. Now I don’t know how to fix this?? My pc is 5800x3d,...
  9. I01 Initialization error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I01 Initialization error: I read a previous post on the I01 Initialization error when starting my HP laptop, so I tried the commands they suggested. However, I received this message and was not sure how to proceed. I am not the most technical person so I will not be offended by the most thorough...
  10. I01 initialization failed

in Windows 10 Customization
    I01 initialization failed: Hello, I just had gotten my pc built and ready to go and then after I exited the bios it brought up a screen asking if I had the windows 64 bit or 32 bit. Having purchased the 64 bit version I choose it and then the blue screen appeared. This is my first pc and I have no idea...