Windows 10: I would like to use write down always on with Windows11

Discus and support I would like to use write down always on with Windows11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use galaxybook flex2 with s-pen on windows 11.I would like to use s-pen to write down when touch input field with notebook mode also.I found "Setting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jongdeuk Bang, Mar 27, 2022.

1. I would like to use write down always on with Windows11

I use galaxybook flex2 with s-pen on windows 11.I would like to use s-pen to write down when touch input field with notebook mode also.I found "Setting - Bluetooth and Connected device - Pen & Windows Ink"There are only option when actual key board is not connected may be tablet mode, folded or Disabled.But, I would like to use always write down with Windows Ink when I touched input filed with s-pen.Please let me know if there is any ways.

:)

Jongdeuk Bang, Mar 27, 2022
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Mar 27, 2022
  3. 如何升级windows11

我需要升级windows11的教程,请使用中文答复我,谢谢

China YunShanmu, Mar 27, 2022
  4. Sasqui Win User

I would like to use write down always on with Windows11

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 27, 2022
Thema:

I would like to use write down always on with Windows11

1. I would like to use write down always on with Windows11 - Similar Threads - write down always

2. I would like to add a second startup option to my PC when booting. I used to always do this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to add a second startup option to my PC when booting. I used to always do this...: How do I make a second option startup file option that displays when booting up my PC to windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-add-a-second-startup-option-to-my/ebf1643f-57c1-4e21-9c34-a897371d8e06
  3. I would like to add a second startup option to my PC when booting. I used to always do this...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I would like to add a second startup option to my PC when booting. I used to always do this...: How do I make a second option startup file option that displays when booting up my PC to windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-add-a-second-startup-option-to-my/ebf1643f-57c1-4e21-9c34-a897371d8e06
  4. I would like to add a second startup option to my PC when booting. I used to always do this...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I would like to use a different driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to use a different driver: Ive personally found i dont like the realtek audio driver that my computer switches to sometime and in the past i would initiate a troubleshoot and answer in a certain way that would make my computer switch to the default high definition audio device and i found that that...
  6. I would like to use a different driver

I would like to use a different driver: Ive personally found i dont like the realtek audio driver that my computer switches to sometime and in the past i would initiate a troubleshoot and answer in a certain way that would make my computer switch to the default high definition audio device and i found that that...
  7. I would like to use write down always on with Windows11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to use write down always on with Windows11: I use galaxybook flex2 with s-pen on windows 11.I would like to use s-pen to write down when touch input field with notebook mode also.I found "Setting - Bluetooth and Connected device - Pen & Windows Ink"There are only option when actual key board is not connected may be...
  8. I would like to install Windows11

in Windows 10 Customization
    I would like to install Windows11: How do I install Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-install-windows11/22cff33d-5468-4cfd-a05a-a2b4246e2c9d
  9. Update Tabtip.exe with the version i would like to use

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Tabtip.exe with the version i would like to use: Hi, Tabtip.exe used for touch keyboard is behaving differently in different machines. Like a specific version is occupying the full width of the screen or some versions occupying only 75% of the screen width. Please refer below, Tab-tip version:10.0.16299.64 [ATTACH]...
  10. Program I would like to use as default not listed

Program I would like to use as default not listed: I have a program I would like to use for photos, PDFs, jpegs, tifs and pngs called "BlueBeam". When I try to use this program as a default, Windows will not list it or even give me an opportunity to search my hardware and select it. How do I fix that ? *Think 56165