Windows 10: I would like to know why Windows is deleting my contacts

Discus and support I would like to know why Windows is deleting my contacts in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi MS Support, Windows has been deleting my contacts for the past couple of days after the 2004 update. What should I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HarikrishnaMekala, Sep 1, 2020.

1. I would like to know why Windows is deleting my contacts

I would like to know why Windows is deleting my contacts e8757ba3-7926-49f9-803f-e4a67ba3d9b2?upload=true.jpg

Hi MS Support,

Windows has been deleting my contacts for the past couple of days after the 2004 update. What should I do?

:)

HarikrishnaMekala, Sep 1, 2020
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Sep 1, 2020
  3. Deleted Skype Contacts Still in the People App

Hi Mateja,

From your issue description, I understand that you want to remove Skype contacts from People app. Not to worry, I am here to help you with this issue.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to hide Skype contacts by applying filter and check if this helps.

Follow these steps:

• Open People app and click on Settings.
    • Now click on Filter contact list.
    • Uncheck Skype from list and click on Done.
    You may also delete contacts manually.

Right click on contact name one by one and click on Delete.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 1, 2020
  4. Dude Win User

I would like to know why Windows is deleting my contacts

Lost Outlook 2016 Contacts during Windows 10 upgrade

Try the step listed here, it's lower down saying that they aren't in your deleted folder. It is hidden, if not showing click the light bulb and type in recover and it will show you the hidden item

Recover a deleted contact in Outlook - Outlook

Dude, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

I would like to know why Windows is deleting my contacts

1. I would like to know why Windows is deleting my contacts - Similar Threads - why deleting contacts

2. I would like to delete one of my posts here on the forum?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to delete one of my posts here on the forum?: Is this possible and how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-delete-one-of-my-posts-here-on-the/07b05a22-3442-419e-9d58-90e29bd5166b
  3. I would like to know why is driver support taking out money from my account. Would you...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I would like to know why is driver support taking out money from my account. Would you...: Hello there,I would like to know why is Driver support taking out money from my account. Please cancel it now.Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-know-why-is-driver-support-taking/274a3a02-143a-47ca-bb71-6d07d41557fd
  4. I would like to know why is driver support taking out money from my account. Would you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to know why is driver support taking out money from my account. Would you...: Hello there,I would like to know why is Driver support taking out money from my account. Please cancel it now.Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-know-why-is-driver-support-taking/274a3a02-143a-47ca-bb71-6d07d41557fd
  5. I would like to know why is driver support taking out money from my account. Would you...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. would like to know if it is normal !!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    would like to know if it is normal !!!!: Hello,I always have the sstp windows service running and 7 wan miniports underneath my intel i219-v connection in device manager.I don't know if it is normal but i would like to know it.Kind regards,Arno,...
  7. would like to know if it is normal !!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    would like to know if it is normal !!!!: Hello,I always have the sstp windows service running and 7 wan miniports underneath my intel i219-v connection in device manager.I don't know if it is normal but i would like to know it.Kind regards,Arno,...
  8. I would like to know more about Microsoft VLSC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I would like to know more about Microsoft VLSC: [ATTACH][ATTACH] I would like to know where can i get the license number and the authorization number? Do i need to buy from somewhere? i would like to provide windows product key to clients as a solution. Furthermore, i would like to know what is the agreement administrator...
  9. Would like to know 2 things

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Would like to know 2 things: 1. What is actually taking place when I get the message "Updating Component Registration"? I have an app for MS Flight Simulator X that installed just fine under Win 7. In Win 10, it hangs at the above message and never progresses. 2. Also with FSX, the installation of the...
  10. Have an sign in photo that I would like to delete

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Have an sign in photo that I would like to delete: Hi, Have an sign in photo that I would like to delete and don't know how to. Any advice appeciated. 112093