Windows 10: I would like to know how to resolve my computer issues after this most recent crash.

Discus and support I would like to know how to resolve my computer issues after this most recent crash. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I desperately need to use my laptop this week for university course selection but after this most recent update my laptop wont even turn on. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Abbie-Rose Forde, Jul 22, 2024.

1. I would like to know how to resolve my computer issues after this most recent crash.

I desperately need to use my laptop this week for university course selection but after this most recent update my laptop wont even turn on. Please help.

:)

Abbie-Rose Forde, Jul 22, 2024
  2. Zaki_j Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Crash on Gameplay

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that Forza Horizon 3 keeps crashing.

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

I suggest you refer and follow the steps mentioned in the article and check if that resolves the issue. Refer to the article
    My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Jul 23, 2024
  3. Pinned & Recent Folder Missing From Explorer in Start

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the quick access and recently oped files option are missing. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Open File explorer.
    • Click on View and then Options.
    • Choose Folder and search options.
    • Under General Tab and under Privacy, make sure to place a check mark on Show recently used files and recently used folder in Quick access.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jul 23, 2024
  4. Marby Rey Win User

I would like to know how to resolve my computer issues after this most recent crash.

Windows 10 - issues occuring after the recent updates- Live Tiles are Dead.

Hi,

It seems that there is a corrupted file on your computer system, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to run the System File Checker to repair missing or corrupted system files.

• Press Windows key + X, click Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the command sfc /scannow and press
      ENTER.
    • Restart your computer to check if the issue is resolved.

If the issue persists, we suggest to follow the steps on how to perform DISM to fix Windows errors
    here.

Let us know how it goes.

Marby Rey, Jul 23, 2024
Thema:

I would like to know how to resolve my computer issues after this most recent crash.

1. I would like to know how to resolve my computer issues after this most recent crash. - Similar Threads - resolve computer issues

2. I think there is a refreshing problem going on with my computer and would like to know how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think there is a refreshing problem going on with my computer and would like to know how...: Hello, I am having problems with my computer, the main issue is that what ever I do like for example just typing this my computer pauses as if I clicked on another tab or something else and prevents me from doing the task I am was working on I don't know how to really...
  3. I think there is a refreshing problem going on with my computer and would like to know how...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think there is a refreshing problem going on with my computer and would like to know how...: Hello, I am having problems with my computer, the main issue is that what ever I do like for example just typing this my computer pauses as if I clicked on another tab or something else and prevents me from doing the task I am was working on I don't know how to really...
  4. I would like to know how to resolve my computer issues after this most recent crash.

I would like to know how to resolve my computer issues after this most recent crash.: I desperately need to use my laptop this week for university course selection but after this most recent update my laptop wont even turn on. Please help....
  5. I would like to know how to resolve my computer issues after this most recent crash.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I would like to know how to resolve my computer issues after this most recent crash.: I desperately need to use my laptop this week for university course selection but after this most recent update my laptop wont even turn on. Please help....
  6. How would I resolve this SSD related issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How would I resolve this SSD related issue?: Right, so I am trying to install a Crucial PCIe Gen4 NVMe M.2 SSD T500 2TB into my IdeaPad Gaming 3 15ARH7 laptop. Supposedly, the SSD is compatible with the laptop, and it does show up as an active drive for a few minutes after I restart my laptop, but then it disappears,...
  7. I got my computer infected and would like some help resolving it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got my computer infected and would like some help resolving it: Im not a huge tech guy for this part of things so some help would be nice, im fairly sure i got infected bc my sfc file was running quite a bit more than it should be as well as my console windows host this is what i got from the scan but i need help for further fixing...
  8. I got my computer infected and would like some help resolving it

I got my computer infected and would like some help resolving it: Im not a huge tech guy for this part of things so some help would be nice, im fairly sure i got infected bc my sfc file was running quite a bit more than it should be as well as my console windows host this is what i got from the scan but i need help for further fixing...
  9. I got my computer infected and would like some help resolving it

10. Various crashes and freezes after making a new computer. I would like to know if these...

Various crashes and freezes after making a new computer. I would like to know if these...: I recently built a new computer that is using Windows Education. While under load either from video games or benchmarking, this computer will crash and bluescreen or freeze indefinitely. In some cases after a freeze, booting will fail several times with the internal lights...