Windows 10: I would like to know how to purge my computer of all the malware aspects of the Windows OS

Discus and support I would like to know how to purge my computer of all the malware aspects of the Windows OS in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows has previously been working fine, however it is in increasing frequency developing new features I would like to turn the **** off. How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by An Irate Customer, Mar 13, 2024.

1. I would like to know how to purge my computer of all the malware aspects of the Windows OS

Windows has previously been working fine, however it is in increasing frequency developing new features I would like to turn the **** off. How do I prevent MY computer from doing all this ****? When I can't log into MY computer without YOUR **** account, we have a problem and I am drawing the line here.

:)

An Irate Customer, Mar 13, 2024

2. Display aspect ratio

Hi Ernest,

For us to narrow down your concern with changing the aspect ration of your computer, we would like to know the following:

• What is the make and model of your video card driver?
    • Have you tried doing a factory settings?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Mar 13, 2024
  3. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Mar 13, 2024
  4. Mel Tar Win User

I would like to know how to purge my computer of all the malware aspects of the Windows OS

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Mar 13, 2024
Thema:

I would like to know how to purge my computer of all the malware aspects of the Windows OS

1. I would like to know how to purge my computer of all the malware aspects of the Windows OS - Similar Threads - purge computer malware

2. I think there is a refreshing problem going on with my computer and would like to know how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think there is a refreshing problem going on with my computer and would like to know how...: Hello, I am having problems with my computer, the main issue is that what ever I do like for example just typing this my computer pauses as if I clicked on another tab or something else and prevents me from doing the task I am was working on I don't know how to really...
  3. I think there is a refreshing problem going on with my computer and would like to know how...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think there is a refreshing problem going on with my computer and would like to know how...: Hello, I am having problems with my computer, the main issue is that what ever I do like for example just typing this my computer pauses as if I clicked on another tab or something else and prevents me from doing the task I am was working on I don't know how to really...
  4. I would like to know how to resolve my computer issues after this most recent crash.

I would like to know how to resolve my computer issues after this most recent crash.: I desperately need to use my laptop this week for university course selection but after this most recent update my laptop wont even turn on. Please help....
  5. I would like to know how to purge my computer of all the malware aspects of the Windows OS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I would like to know how to purge my computer of all the malware aspects of the Windows OS: Windows has previously been working fine, however it is in increasing frequency developing new features I would like to turn the **** off. How do I prevent MY computer from doing all this ****? When I can't log into MY computer without YOUR **** account, we have a problem and...
  6. I would like to know how to purge my computer of all the malware aspects of the Windows OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to know how to purge my computer of all the malware aspects of the Windows OS: Windows has previously been working fine, however it is in increasing frequency developing new features I would like to turn the **** off. How do I prevent MY computer from doing all this ****? When I can't log into MY computer without YOUR **** account, we have a problem and...
  7. would like to know if it is normal !!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    would like to know if it is normal !!!!: Hello,I always have the sstp windows service running and 7 wan miniports underneath my intel i219-v connection in device manager.I don't know if it is normal but i would like to know it.Kind regards,Arno,...
  8. would like to know if it is normal !!!!

would like to know if it is normal !!!!: Hello,I always have the sstp windows service running and 7 wan miniports underneath my intel i219-v connection in device manager.I don't know if it is normal but i would like to know it.Kind regards,Arno,...
  9. I would like to know why Windows is deleting my contacts

in Windows 10 Customization
    I would like to know why Windows is deleting my contacts: [ATTACH] Hi MS Support, Windows has been deleting my contacts for the past couple of days after the 2004 update. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-know-why-windows-is-deleting-my/2730a9d5-8deb-4b14-bd59-654ff9d7f16e
  10. I would like to change my OS language fully

in Windows 10 Customization
    I would like to change my OS language fully: How/Where can i start? I got Language packs, and My OS is up to dayt :D https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-change-my-os-language-fully/6d58c6b5-eb49-4ccb-98c3-4d25cea5afd3