Windows 10: I watched about 30 videos and tried each solution. but none of them worked

Discus and support I watched about 30 videos and tried each solution. but none of them worked in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/efekan105lvl [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/efekan105lvl, Mar 28, 2022.

1. I watched about 30 videos and tried each solution. but none of them worked

/u/efekan105lvl, Mar 28, 2022
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Can't watch videos on Win 10

Hi,

Please assist me with the following information related to this issue:

• Which web browser are you using to watch online videos?
    • Do you receive any error message?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    If you are using Internet Explorer to watch online videos, I suggest you to
    follow the steps mentioned in the following link and check:Why won't videos play in Internet Explorer?

Note: The above mentioned article contains steps to reset IE. Resetting Internet Explorer's settings is not reversible. After a reset, all previous settings in IE are lost and cannot
    be recovered.

Please reply us with the required information along with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Mar 28, 2022
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Problem watching videos

Hi Ara,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

To have a better clarity on the issue, respond to the questions listed below:

• Were any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?
    • Does the issue persist on all sites?
    • Do the downloaded videos play fine?

Meanwhile you may try the steps listed below and check if it works:

• Right click on the video you’re watching.
    • Click on ‘Settings’.
    • On the first tab, make sure ‘Enable hardware acceleration’ box is unchecked.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Mar 28, 2022
  4. I watched about 30 videos and tried each solution. but none of them worked

Watching Videos On Windows Phone

Technical Level : Basic

Summary

A lot of users watch videos on their phones, and many of them would prefer to watch locally stored videos. This guide is designed for such phone users who want to catch up with entertainment on the move, without having to rely on streaming services and availability
    of bandwidth on their data connection.

Updated to reflect changes made by 8.1

Details

Built In Video Player

The built-in Video Player can only understand some windowsphone specific formats. If you have video file on your PC and not sure if it will work on your phone, there is a simple way of finding this out. Try and copy the file into the SD card or Phone Memory
    on the PC. If you get a error message while copying, then that file won't play on windowsphone.

At this point, in order to make the video play on windowsphone, the only option is to convert the video into a windowsphone compatible format. There are several open source video converters that are available. If you would like to try this, an encoder that
    I would recommend is VidCoder .
    You can find the link to this software here.

MoliPlayer Pro

The above suggestion about video conversion was perhaps the only suggestion we could make about watching videos, a few months ago. Encoding videos is not really everybody's cup of tea. Now, we have Moli Player Pro which can play almost any video format.
    Before I go into its usage, a couple of disclaimers.

1. I am not advertising MoliPlayer Pro. I use it and have found it to be extremely useful.

2. The app is a paid app after a 30 day trial.

Using MoliPlayer Pro is simple and the steps are as follows.

• InstallMoli Player Pro - either as trial or buy. Note - Please ensure that you are installing this app on your phone memory (if you are running 8.1).
    • Connect your phone to your PC.
    • Copy your video files to the SD card. The app suggests that you copy the files to the CAMERA ROLL. In my experience, I have found that you can copy the video files to any location on the SD card and it will still be playable.
    • Once the copying is done, open Moli Player Pro and enjoy the videos.
    Please note the following.

• Once 30 days are over, the app will not let you watch anything unless you buy it.
    • The very first time you run the app, it can take up to three minutes to detect all the videos.
    Get the app at this link.

VLC for windowsphone

About a year ago - December 2012 - folks who make the very popular VLC player for desktop computers made an announcement. VLC will be brought to windowsphone as well. As of now, the app is still in development. Once the app becomes available, this article
    would be updated.

Jay_answers, Mar 28, 2022
Thema:

I watched about 30 videos and tried each solution. but none of them worked

1. I watched about 30 videos and tried each solution. but none of them worked - Similar Threads - watched videos tried

2. My pc won't update, I tried at least 20 of the most popular solutions but none of them...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc won't update, I tried at least 20 of the most popular solutions but none of them...: Windows update not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-wont-update-i-tried-at-least-20-of-the-most/49704c9c-58c3-42f6-bc20-a8ca282a0503
  3. My pc won't update, I tried at least 20 of the most popular solutions but none of them...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc won't update, I tried at least 20 of the most popular solutions but none of them...: Windows update not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-wont-update-i-tried-at-least-20-of-the-most/49704c9c-58c3-42f6-bc20-a8ca282a0503
  4. I end task the File Explorer, I had tried all the solution out there but none of them is work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I end task the File Explorer, I had tried all the solution out there but none of them is work: I had the same issue, I end task the Explorer and the screen just turn into black and I can do nothing, so I starting to solve this problem via looking at the internetI tried all of the method Ive got on the internet, and yeah they all told me to run Explorer at the Task...
  5. I end task the File Explorer, I had tried all the solution out there but none of them is work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I end task the File Explorer, I had tried all the solution out there but none of them is work: I had the same issue, I end task the Explorer and the screen just turn into black and I can do nothing, so I starting to solve this problem via looking at the internetI tried all of the method Ive got on the internet, and yeah they all told me to run Explorer at the Task...
  6. I end task the File Explorer, I had tried all the solution out there but none of them is work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. 0x800700c1 error, tried multiple solutions from answers community and none have worked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    0x800700c1 error, tried multiple solutions from answers community and none have worked: Hello, so I have been stuck unable to update windows for a very long time now, well over 1.5 years. Whenever I do, I get the error code 0x800700c1I have tried the dism solution, but get the error when attempting it Image Version: 10.0.19042.804 [== 3.8% ] Error: 87 An error...
  8. Screen flickering None of solutions seem to work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen flickering None of solutions seem to work: Hi. My laptop's screen has been flickering ever since this morning, I uninstalled my antivirus program, Bitdefender since my task manager didn't flicker and it was the last updated program, and the flickering stopped. A few hours later, I ran Photoshop CC and the flickering...
  9. I have a problem about video watching.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a problem about video watching.: When i open up a video, it says this: (It's Hungarian, translate if needed.) Nem lehet lejátszani Próbálja újra. Ha nem oldódik meg a probléma, útmutatásért keresse fel a https://support.microsoft.com oldalt. 0x800701b1...
  10. Cant Type Apostrophes - And None of The Other Solutions Work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant Type Apostrophes - And None of The Other Solutions Work: I havent been able to type apostrophes in over a year. The best I can do is copy paste them. *I have used 7 different keyboards on this desktop and it didnt work on any of them *My Keyboard is set to English US *I can type quotes fine *I can create macros to try and type...