Windows 10: I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed

Discus and support I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I update my computer using windows 10 update assistant and just after my computer crashed and was stuck in a crash loop. I tried putting the iso of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Andrew_470, Apr 17, 2024.

1. I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed

I update my computer using windows 10 update assistant and just after my computer crashed and was stuck in a crash loop. I tried putting the iso of windows 10 but it was still stuck in a crash loop

:)

Andrew_470, Apr 17, 2024

2. Stuck in bootloop after windows upgrade assistant fails

My computer is stuck in bootloop after windows upgrade fails to upgrade from version 1607, installation stopped at 45 % with thw message, windows could not configure one or more system components. And now when it tryes to go back to the earlier version
    of windows i'm stucked in bootloop

RogerAndreassen, Apr 17, 2024
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 17, 2024
  4. I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed

Windows 10 upgrade assistant stuck at 99%

The problem is caused by the Windows 7 updates.

Before using the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant, perform these steps:

• set Windows 7 updates to "Never install updates".
    • Stop the update service by right clicking on the command prompt, and choose "Run as administrator".
    • Type

It should say: "Windows update service is stopping....windows update service is stopped."

I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed 852Gr.png

After completing the above steps, start the Windows 10 Upgrade assistant, and it should complete.

Anthony Cappucci, Apr 17, 2024
Thema:

I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed

1. I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed - Similar Threads - was stuck bootloop

2. I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed: I update my computer using windows 10 update assistant and just after my computer crashed and was stuck in a crash loop. I tried putting the iso of windows 10 but it was still stuck in a crash loop...
  3. I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed: I update my computer using windows 10 update assistant and just after my computer crashed and was stuck in a crash loop. I tried putting the iso of windows 10 but it was still stuck in a crash loop...
  4. Stuck in bootloop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in bootloop: I am stuck in bootloop for a whilem it's asking me to choose and is or advance options. When I choose an os it will go to lock screen but it doesn't have a way to enter pw. I restarted and same thing will happen....
  5. Stuck in bootloop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in bootloop: I am stuck in bootloop for a whilem it's asking me to choose and is or advance options. When I choose an os it will go to lock screen but it doesn't have a way to enter pw. I restarted and same thing will happen....
  6. Stuck in bootloop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows update assistant completes but update fails after reboot

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update assistant completes but update fails after reboot: I'm running build 1903 and I have been trying to update for over 4 months now (can only try and update once maybe twice a month because I have very low monthly data limits). I have gone through windows update which installs the normal updates fine but the feature update...
  8. Laptop stuck in bootloop after v2004

Laptop stuck in bootloop after v2004: Hello everyone, Hope you are all having a good day. So I'm in a catastrophe right now. My laptop is stuck in a bootloop due to a series of actions, however this issue was mainly introduced with Windows 10 Version 2004. I tried running startup repair, but it couldn't...
  9. Windows 10 PC stuck in unfixable bootloop after update started

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 PC stuck in unfixable bootloop after update started: Yesterday night 23rd Jun I was told to update the new biggest update, so I did. Now my PC is stuck in a loop of restarting and I can't do anything about it. I go to system recovery and try startup repair. That doesnt work. I try uninstall updates. That doesn't work because it...
  10. Windows stuck in bootloop

Windows stuck in bootloop: Hi there! My laptop is stuck in a boot-loop, with a BSOD critical process died showing up a few second into the startup process. The last actions I performed were updating the graphics card driver MX-130 and installing a windows update. However, the windows update kept...