Windows 10: I was playing valorant then suddenly it just turns off my monitor then says no signal but...

Discus and support I was playing valorant then suddenly it just turns off my monitor then says no signal but... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-playing-valorant-then-suddenly-it-just-turns/eab803d4-e9e7-43c0-9742-0faadfec4e2a Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Risu Student, Oct 25, 2024 at 1:07 AM.

1. I was playing valorant then suddenly it just turns off my monitor then says no signal but...

Pls help me

:)

Risu Student, Oct 25, 2024 at 1:07 AM

2. Laptop Suddenly Lagging While Playing Valorant

Hi, I have an Asus TUF F15 FX506HC. yesterday on sunday I was playing valorant when it suddenly lagged

the whole laptop lagged, what may cause this and how do i fix it?

ProjectFireeee, Oct 25, 2024 at 1:32 AM
  3. Monitor says no signal during gaming

It crashed again monitor says no signal and fans doesn't spin but fan LEDs turned on

mehmet yılmaz5, Oct 25, 2024 at 1:32 AM
  4. I was playing valorant then suddenly it just turns off my monitor then says no signal but...

Monitor Says No signal after factory reset

After the reset process and the computer restarts, the monitor would say there is no signal detected and turn off.

Kaung SittThway, Oct 25, 2024 at 1:32 AM
Thema:

I was playing valorant then suddenly it just turns off my monitor then says no signal but...

1. I was playing valorant then suddenly it just turns off my monitor then says no signal but... - Similar Threads - was playing valorant

2. I was playing valorant then suddenly it just turns off my monitor then says no signal but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was playing valorant then suddenly it just turns off my monitor then says no signal but...: Pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-playing-valorant-then-suddenly-it-just-turns/eab803d4-e9e7-43c0-9742-0faadfec4e2a
  3. My monitor losses signal randomly . Then if i turn the pc off and back on it gets signal...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitor losses signal randomly . Then if i turn the pc off and back on it gets signal...: I'v tried everything I could find on internet nothing fixed it for me .. i'v changed the cables cleaned the ram did everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-monitor-losses-signal-randomly-then-if-i-turn/6bbe3e92-50f1-481d-8cf2-eba93dc8bc05
  4. My monitor losses signal randomly . Then if i turn the pc off and back on it gets signal...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My monitor losses signal randomly . Then if i turn the pc off and back on it gets signal...: I'v tried everything I could find on internet nothing fixed it for me .. i'v changed the cables cleaned the ram did everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-monitor-losses-signal-randomly-then-if-i-turn/6bbe3e92-50f1-481d-8cf2-eba93dc8bc05
  5. Both monitors turning off to no signal after launching or playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Both monitors turning off to no signal after launching or playing games.: This issue came out of no where and the pc has been running fine for years. When playing a game or sometimes instantly as soon as I load in to any game both my monitors turn off and show a "no signal" screen. The majority of the time my pc stays on during this and for me to...
  6. Both monitors turning off to no signal after launching or playing games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Both monitors turning off to no signal after launching or playing games.: This issue came out of no where and the pc has been running fine for years. When playing a game or sometimes instantly as soon as I load in to any game both my monitors turn off and show a "no signal" screen. The majority of the time my pc stays on during this and for me to...
  7. Monitors turn off mid use saying no signal but PC continues to run

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitors turn off mid use saying no signal but PC continues to run: randomly when playing games or just using my pc generally my monitors switch off saying no signal even though my PC stays on and i can hear sound still so my PC is still running but i cant get my monitors back on untill i restart my pc...
  8. Monitors turned off suddenly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitors turned off suddenly: I use a laptop with two connected monitors. This system worked without any problems for a few years. Currently I am facing a random issue. All of a sudden my two monitors went dark and I saw all the apps and files on the laptop screen. I restart the system and the move all...
  9. Monitor saying "no signal" when turning on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor saying "no signal" when turning on: Specs Ryzen 1500x asus-b350m-a micro atx am4 motherboard Gtx 1050 2gb Primary monitor: acer gn246HL - Dvi d - 144hz secondary: old samsung that i dont know the name of - Vga to hdmi adapter - 60hz 1680 x 1050 So i started having this issue but it has not gotten...
  10. Monitor no signal suddenly

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor no signal suddenly: Okay so here's the deal. I downloaded Windows 10 three to four weeks back from Windows 8 and everything was working fine in that time period. Last Friday I'm in the middle of a game and my computer crashes and then reboots but my monitor is receiving absolutely no signal at...