Windows 10: I was playing on my laptop, it got crushed and now it’s been stuck like this for more than...

Discus and support I was playing on my laptop, it got crushed and now it’s been stuck like this for more than... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DeathAngel-X [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DeathAngel-X, Dec 31, 2019.

1. I was playing on my laptop, it got crushed and now it’s been stuck like this for more than...

/u/DeathAngel-X, Dec 31, 2019

2. Games like candy crush

So the best answer I can offer is to try one of two things:

• Look in windowsphone.com under
      Apps+Games
      and see if there is something similar.
    • If you do not see anything you like then send a note to the developer of Candy Crush and ask if they have plans for developing for Windows Phone.
    So with Candy Crush, you create rows or columns with three candies of the same color to remove them. I have never played Candy Crush but I think it is similar to Jewel³ (http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/jewel/6c731213-ea39-e011-854c-00237de2db9e).

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Dec 31, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    candy crush soda will not open

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you are unable to play Candy Crush Soda Saga. However, we would like to know the details requested below:

• Do you receive any error message/code?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

We would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 31, 2019
  4. I was playing on my laptop, it got crushed and now it’s been stuck like this for more than...

Candy Crush Saga

I have administrator account on my mothers HP computer. She can access and open both candy crush and candy soda crush to play with no issues.

I can only access candy soda crush to play.

When I attempt to open candy crush nothing at all happens. I have tried making a new account, no change. I have run the trouble shooter, finds nothing. I have the icon in the apps but it appears to not really be there. No uninstall option appears like it
    does for candy crush soda.

Any suggestions. I am not very computer literate

NikitaDavis, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

I was playing on my laptop, it got crushed and now it’s been stuck like this for more than...

1. I was playing on my laptop, it got crushed and now it’s been stuck like this for more than... - Similar Threads - was playing laptop

2. My Microsoft 365 laptop has been stuck on automatic repair for more than a year and when I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft 365 laptop has been stuck on automatic repair for more than a year and when I...: My Microsoft 365 laptop has been stuck on automatic repair for more than a year and when I turn it on it just turns off. I recently have been able to make it go to a blue screen with info on the laptop, bu t still don't know what to do....
  3. My Microsoft 365 laptop has been stuck on automatic repair for more than a year and when I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft 365 laptop has been stuck on automatic repair for more than a year and when I...: My Microsoft 365 laptop has been stuck on automatic repair for more than a year and when I turn it on it just turns off. I recently have been able to make it go to a blue screen with info on the laptop, bu t still don't know what to do....
  4. It's been more than a week my laptop can't connect to 5GHz network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It's been more than a week my laptop can't connect to 5GHz network: Hello everyone. It's been more than a week my laptop can't connect to 5GHz wifi but before it used to do. My phone, tabs, my mother and father's phone sure connects but only my laptop doesn't. All drivers are updated, windows don't have any updates yet and my Windows is...
  5. It's been more than a week my laptop can't connect to 5GHz network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It's been more than a week my laptop can't connect to 5GHz network: Hello everyone. It's been more than a week my laptop can't connect to 5GHz wifi but before it used to do. My phone, tabs, my mother and father's phone sure connects but only my laptop doesn't. All drivers are updated, windows don't have any updates yet and my Windows is...
  6. So I was just vibing and then I got BSoD It has been stuck at 100% for like 10 minutes now...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So I was just vibing and then I got BSoD It has been stuck at 100% for like 10 minutes now...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/10secondsmemes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m57bv0/so_i_was_just_vibing_and_then_i_got_bsod_it_has/
  7. I think I like Windows more than MacOS...

I think I like Windows more than MacOS...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NiveaGeForce [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lyb8oj/i_think_i_like_windows_more_than_macos/
  8. It has been stuck like this for more than 12 hours hours what should I do?

It has been stuck like this for more than 12 hours hours what should I do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Professional_Phone_2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izwml4/it_has_been_stuck_like_this_for_more_than_12/
  9. Pc stuck on loading after a restart, been like this for more than 30 minutes.

Pc stuck on loading after a restart, been like this for more than 30 minutes.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Oryon- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g0rkpq/pc_stuck_on_loading_after_a_restart_been_like/
  10. It has been stuck on 65% for like 30 mins now

It has been stuck on 65% for like 30 mins now: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheMicrosoftBob [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/emjb7p/it_has_been_stuck_on_65_for_like_30_mins_now/