Windows 10: I was enrolled in a 7 day trial for iFax and I was charged after canceling the subscription...

Discus and support I was enrolled in a 7 day trial for iFax and I was charged after canceling the subscription... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was charged for a $169.00 annual fee even though I cancled the subscription 3 days after enrolling in the trail. Why was I charged and Can I get my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aidan Dooley, Jul 1, 2024 at 9:52 PM.

1. I was enrolled in a 7 day trial for iFax and I was charged after canceling the subscription...

I was charged for a $169.00 annual fee even though I cancled the subscription 3 days after enrolling in the trail. Why was I charged and Can I get my money back. I never used the service after I sent one single fax.Please help, I would like to call and speak with someone on the phone if possible.

:)

Aidan Dooley, Jul 1, 2024 at 9:52 PM
  2. F M6 Win User

If I cancel my 7 day free trial of iFax Plus within the free trial period, will I automatically be enrolled in the free version of iFax?

If I cancel my 7 day free trial of iFax Plus within the free trial period, will I automatically be enrolled in the free version of iFax? Or do I have to reinstall the app?

3. Arif AJ Win User
    Charged for a subscription I cancelled

Greetings, Dylan! My name is Arif, and I will assist you today.

I'm sorry to hear that. It can be frustrating when unexpected charges occur. Let's address this issue step by step:

- So, about that pending charge on your credit card after canceling a subscription, it's actually pretty common. Don't worry too much about it—it doesn't necessarily mean you'll get charged.

- Let's take the Minecraft Realms Free Trial, for instance. If you canceled it before the renewal date, that pending charge should eventually disappear without actually taking any money from you. It's like a little hold on your card, nothing more.

- Now, if you see that pending charge hanging around, it's likely just an authorization hold. That means you won't be charged unless you decide to turn on auto-renewal again.

1. Refund Request:

But hey, if you want to make sure everything's squared away, you can always request a refund for that charge. Here's how:

- Head over to account.microsoft.com and sign in with your Microsoft account.

- Click on “Payment & billing” and then select “Order history.”

- Find the Minecraft Java Realms subscription that's causing the fuss and hit “Request a refund.”

2. Preventing Future Charges:

To steer clear of any future charges, it's essential to turn off recurring billing or cancel the subscription altogether. Here's how you can do it:

- Press the Xbox home button, then click on Settings.

- Navigate to the Account tab.

- Select “Subscriptions.” If you see the Realms subscription listed there, choose either “Turn off recurring billing” or "Cancel subscription."

Warm Regards,

Arif

4. I was enrolled in a 7 day trial for iFax and I was charged after canceling the subscription...

My trial subscription expired but I was charged for the bill after that despite cancelling the subscription.

Last month, I signed up for the first-month free trial of Microsoft's service, but I decided to cancel my subscription before the trial period ended. To my surprise, I noticed a charge on my account this morning for a yearly subscription fee, despite having canceled the service.

I am quite puzzled as to why this charge occurred after I had already canceled my subscription. I would like to request an immediate refund for this unauthorized charge.

Could you please look into this matter urgently and provide assistance in rectifying the situation? I have written email to customer support but no response yet

Ruhi Gidwani, Jul 1, 2024 at 10:01 PM
Thema:

I was enrolled in a 7 day trial for iFax and I was charged after canceling the subscription...

1. I was enrolled in a 7 day trial for iFax and I was charged after canceling the subscription... - Similar Threads - was enrolled trial

2. I was enrolled in a 7 day trial for iFax and I was charged after canceling the subscription...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I was enrolled in a 7 day trial for iFax and I was charged after canceling the subscription...: I was charged for a $169.00 annual fee even though I cancled the subscription 3 days after enrolling in the trail. Why was I charged and Can I get my money back. I never used the service after I sent one single fax.Please help, I would like to call and speak with someone on...
  3. I was enrolled in a 7 day trial for iFax and I was charged after canceling the subscription...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I was enrolled in a 7 day trial for iFax and I was charged after canceling the subscription...: I was charged for a $169.00 annual fee even though I cancled the subscription 3 days after enrolling in the trail. Why was I charged and Can I get my money back. I never used the service after I sent one single fax.Please help, I would like to call and speak with someone on...
  4. I was enrolled in a 7 day trial for iFax and I was charged after canceling the subscription...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I was enrolled in a 7 day trial for iFax and I was charged after canceling the subscription...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I was enrolled in a 7 day trial for iFax and I was charged after canceling the subscription...

7. If I cancel my 7 day free trial of iFax Plus within the free trial period, will I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I cancel my 7 day free trial of iFax Plus within the free trial period, will I...: If I cancel my 7 day free trial of iFax Plus within the free trial period, will I automatically be enrolled in the free version of iFax? Or do I have to reinstall the app?...
  8. If I cancel my 7 day free trial of iFax Plus within the free trial period, will I...

If I cancel my 7 day free trial of iFax Plus within the free trial period, will I...: If I cancel my 7 day free trial of iFax Plus within the free trial period, will I automatically be enrolled in the free version of iFax? Or do I have to reinstall the app?...
  9. My trial subscription expired but I was charged for the bill after that despite cancelling...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My trial subscription expired but I was charged for the bill after that despite cancelling...: Last month, I signed up for the first-month free trial of Microsoft's service, but I decided to cancel my subscription before the trial period ended. To my surprise, I noticed a charge on my account this morning for a yearly subscription fee, despite having canceled the...
  10. How do I cancel a 7-day trial of iFax app?

How do I cancel a 7-day trial of iFax app?: I took out a 7-day trial of iFax for Window 10 on October 3, 2020. I want to cancel it before it is charged. How do I cancel it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-cancel-a-7-day-trial-of-ifax-app/fdb0bbd9-5a83-4f89-8bbf-a75046893a33