Windows 10: I want to use the Clipboard Suggested Action ''call number'' It's great but I don't want it...

Discus and support I want to use the Clipboard Suggested Action ''call number'' It's great but I don't want it... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It's convenient but since it's blocking me from SCROLLING a page when the popup is visible it's basically useless in a regular work environment.Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Etienne Gagnon Juteau, May 16, 2024.

1. I want to use the Clipboard Suggested Action ''call number'' It's great but I don't want it...

It's convenient but since it's blocking me from SCROLLING a page when the popup is visible it's basically useless in a regular work environment.Is there a way to keep it but NOT prevent the page from scrolling, it feels like a bug.Yes I already did deactivate it. It seriously shouldn't block the page scrolling.

:)

Etienne Gagnon Juteau, May 16, 2024

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, May 16, 2024
  3. wbdeejay Win User
    N73 don´t show the contactname, only the number.

My N73 started displaying numbers only (no name) for some incoming calls for which I'm certain there was only one contact listing. It also sometimes displayed the number with the country code 614nnnnnnnn and sometimes not 04nnnnnnnn for the same caller
    on the same network. So I tried to save the different number under the same contact name (the suggested option) but that has not helped and from what I read here may make it worse.

But I maintain that the phone was already having those problems before.

I will try sifting through the contact details and removing any duplicate numbers.

Any suggestions on a permanent solution?

wbdeejay, May 16, 2024
  4. I want to use the Clipboard Suggested Action ''call number'' It's great but I don't want it...

*suggestion action *on my clipboard

Hi Phyo,

I am Sumit here to assist you with this question.

Suggested actions feature is currently only available to a bunch of countries intiially- USA Canada and Mexico are the ones that I remember.\

Are you located in either 3 of these?

Sumit (Independent Advisor), May 16, 2024
Thema:

I want to use the Clipboard Suggested Action ''call number'' It's great but I don't want it...

1. I want to use the Clipboard Suggested Action ''call number'' It's great but I don't want it... - Similar Threads - Clipboard Suggested Action

2. I want to use the Clipboard Suggested Action ''call number'' It's great but I don't want it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to use the Clipboard Suggested Action ''call number'' It's great but I don't want it...: It's convenient but since it's blocking me from SCROLLING a page when the popup is visible it's basically useless in a regular work environment.Is there a way to keep it but NOT prevent the page from scrolling, it feels like a bug.Yes I already did deactivate it. It seriously...
  3. I don't want it...

I don't want it...: Hello everyone in the community saw this question.This question is about resolution of the Windows Boot ManagerHere the detail:I have been downloaded A Windows Insider Program in ISO file type Namely: Windows 11 23h2 Insider Preview to prepare for an installation of Windows...
  4. I don't want it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't want it...: Hello everyone in the community saw this question.This question is about resolution of the Windows Boot ManagerHere the detail:I have been downloaded A Windows Insider Program in ISO file type Namely: Windows 11 23h2 Insider Preview to prepare for an installation of Windows...
  5. My other laptop has been locked for "security reasons" I don't want to call the number. I...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My other laptop has been locked for "security reasons" I don't want to call the number. I...: My other laptop has been locked for "security reasons" I don't want to call the number. I can't do anything with it. I turn it off and it's there when I turn it back on. What do I do?...
  6. My other laptop has been locked for "security reasons" I don't want to call the number. I...

My other laptop has been locked for "security reasons" I don't want to call the number. I...: My other laptop has been locked for "security reasons" I don't want to call the number. I can't do anything with it. I turn it off and it's there when I turn it back on. What do I do?...
  7. *suggestion action *on my clipboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    *suggestion action *on my clipboard: I would like to use new failures of windows 11 - quickly start calls or create a calendar event but why didn't see the setting on my clipboard of windows 11?please help!...
  8. *suggestion action *on my clipboard

*suggestion action *on my clipboard: I would like to use new failures of windows 11 - quickly start calls or create a calendar event but why didn't see the setting on my clipboard of windows 11?please help!...
  9. I want to change antivirus. Suggestions?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I want to change antivirus. Suggestions?: Hi everyone, I want to change antivirus and ask you for suggestions (free solutions). Brief summary: after practically always using Avira, about two years ago I switched to Kaspersky, while at work I use the company choice: Sophos (with Intercept X), having been obliged (by...
  10. Want to use PIN number

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Want to use PIN number: I had been using a PIN for logging in and all at once I have to use my Windows password. I went into sign-in Options and tried to enter a PIN and I get a screen saying: Making Sure It's You. It's asking me for my PIN and when I put it in nothing happens. I don't see where I...