Windows 10: i want to upgrade to win 11 but i cant because i need to enable secure boot , proablem is I...

Discus and support i want to upgrade to win 11 but i cant because i need to enable secure boot , proablem is I... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My PC will not boot if i enable secure boot. I want to upgrade to win 11 Im running a gigabyte b560e AX with a ryzen9 and 32g RAMeverything is set up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Daniel Deas, Jun 29, 2024.

1. i want to upgrade to win 11 but i cant because i need to enable secure boot , proablem is I...

My PC will not boot if i enable secure boot. I want to upgrade to win 11 Im running a gigabyte b560e AX with a ryzen9 and 32g RAMeverything is set up for except that specific thing

:)

Daniel Deas, Jun 29, 2024

2. Problems activating secure boot for Win 11 upgrade

Yes, the test says that I need to enable Secure Boot to be able to install Win 11.

TomasMalina, Jun 29, 2024
  3. yahanna Win User
    Which Do I Enable, PTT and DTMP in Bios to Upgrade to Win 11?

Hi cerebus, I enabled TPM 2.0. And I did the following to enable secure boot which I read is needed to enable Device Encryption:
    1. If you want to enable Secure Boot: "Advanced"-> "Settings"-> "Windows OS Configuration"-> look for "Windows 8/8.1 Feature" or "Windows 10 WHQL Support" and set it to "UEFI".
    2. Save and exit.
    3. Enter BIOS.
    4. Go to "Advanced"-> "Settings"-> "Windows OS Configuration"->Secure Boot-> set "Secure Boot" to Enabled.
    5. Save and exit.
    But after I rebooted I couldnt find Device Encryption anywhere. But when I went into System Information I found under Device Encryption Support and I need "elevation required to view." What do I do?
    i want to upgrade to win 11 but i cant because i need to enable secure boot , proablem is I... 362796d1648007771t-do-i-enable-ptt-dtmp-bios-upgrade-win-11-a-11.png

yahanna, Jun 29, 2024
  4. i want to upgrade to win 11 but i cant because i need to enable secure boot , proablem is I...

How to Enable Secure Boot on asus prime x470-pro

Hi, I'm Elise, and I'd be happy to help with your issue.

There is a very detailed guide here which provided step by steps instructions on how to enable this:

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-enable-secur...

I would suggest ensuring you have a backup of any important data before you start this process.

If you are still not able to enable this, there is also a method to install Windows 11 on ‘unsupported hardware’, this would allow you to bypass the requirement for secure boot:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/ins...

Kind Regards,

Elise

EliseM_456, Jun 29, 2024
Thema:

i want to upgrade to win 11 but i cant because i need to enable secure boot , proablem is I...

1. i want to upgrade to win 11 but i cant because i need to enable secure boot , proablem is I... - Similar Threads - upgrade cant need

2. i want to upgrade to win 11 but i cant because i need to enable secure boot , proablem is I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to upgrade to win 11 but i cant because i need to enable secure boot , proablem is I...: My PC will not boot if i enable secure boot. I want to upgrade to win 11 Im running a gigabyte b560e AX with a ryzen9 and 32g RAMeverything is set up for except that specific thing...
  3. I can't enable secure boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't enable secure boot: The secure boot option is disabled and I can't interact with that option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-enable-secure-boot/e551a840-17d3-4130-becb-0e107ef9ad3e
  4. I can't enable secure boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't enable secure boot: The secure boot option is disabled and I can't interact with that option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-enable-secure-boot/e551a840-17d3-4130-becb-0e107ef9ad3e
  5. I want to use bluestacks 10, but it says i need virtualization enabled. I cant turn it on...

I want to use bluestacks 10, but it says i need virtualization enabled. I cant turn it on...: I want to use bluestacks 10, but it says i need virtualization enabled. I cant turn it on in the Intel processor identification utility, and i cant see what the prob is. can u help pls?Specs:Processor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-12700F 2.10 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB...
  6. i cant enable secure boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant enable secure boot: ihave asus b450m-a motherboard and i cant enable secure boot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-enable-secure-boot/7ee466f9-7e7c-4969-aca6-6049a14fd5e1
  7. i cant enable secure boot

i cant enable secure boot: ihave asus b450m-a motherboard and i cant enable secure boot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-enable-secure-boot/7ee466f9-7e7c-4969-aca6-6049a14fd5e1
  8. want tu upgrade for win 11 but need to enable secure boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    want tu upgrade for win 11 but need to enable secure boot: still have problem ...try to run MBR2GPT btu still have error. please help me.MBR2GPT will now attempt to convert the default book disk.If conversion is successful the disk can only be booted in GPT mode.These changes cannot be undone!MBR2GPT: Attempting to convert disk...
  9. want tu upgrade for win 11 but need to enable secure boot

want tu upgrade for win 11 but need to enable secure boot: still have problem ...try to run MBR2GPT btu still have error. please help me.MBR2GPT will now attempt to convert the default book disk.If conversion is successful the disk can only be booted in GPT mode.These changes cannot be undone!MBR2GPT: Attempting to convert disk...
  10. want tu upgrade for win 11 but need to enable secure boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade