Windows 10: I want to make dummy files of a file or a folder with right click option

Discus and support I want to make dummy files of a file or a folder with right click option in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, i wanted to make dummy files of some files or folders which somebody already helped me for and i was amaged with how Keith did it in this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gurpreet Sidh, Jan 6, 2023.

1. I want to make dummy files of a file or a folder with right click option

Hi, i wanted to make dummy files of some files or folders which somebody already helped me for and i was amaged with how Keith did it in this threadhttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creating-dummy-copies-of-files-by-creating-a-text/485d1aa3-5284-4993-ae2f-73513698e1e3i want to take it furtherif there is a possibility of making this a right click option with batch file or somthinglike right click on file or folder which brings the option to make a dummy file or a folder of the originalagain greatly appreciate @Keith A. Miller for that answer, thanks

:)

Gurpreet Sidh, Jan 6, 2023
  2. dark2099 Win User

Generating a .txt based file list in Windows 7

I want to be able to generate a .txt file that lists all the files and folders in a specific folder on my PC, but don't know the name of any programs that do that. Searched on google a bit and came up with this guide, but it's for XP and I can't seem to find some of the folder options to modify the .bat file. Any suggestions? Thanks

http://www.theeldergeek.com/file_list_generator.htm

EDIT: The .bat file will do what I want if it is in the folder I want to do it in, but the option I want to add is having the right click option that it shows.

dark2099, Jan 6, 2023
  3. temp02 Win User
    Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

temp02, Jan 6, 2023
  4. GSquadron Win User

I want to make dummy files of a file or a folder with right click option

Folders with zip files

I have like 30 or more folders and everyone of them has only one single zip file.
    How can I extract all zip files inside of all folders?

GSquadron, Jan 6, 2023
Thema:

I want to make dummy files of a file or a folder with right click option

1. I want to make dummy files of a file or a folder with right click option - Similar Threads - dummy files file

2. I want to make dummy files of a file or a folder with right click option

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want to make dummy files of a file or a folder with right click option: Hi, i wanted to make dummy files of some files or folders which somebody already helped me for and i was amaged with how Keith did it in this...
  3. I want to make dummy files of a file or a folder with right click option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to make dummy files of a file or a folder with right click option: Hi, i wanted to make dummy files of some files or folders which somebody already helped me for and i was amaged with how Keith did it in this...
  4. Right click on the folder in File Explorer

Right click on the folder in File Explorer: Right click on any folder on right screen or large icon or horizontal lists is fine.But every time I right click on any folder on the left screen or small icon or vertical lists , the file explorer crashes and closes.This problem occurred last a or two week ago.Any idea?...
  5. Right click on the folder in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click on the folder in File Explorer: Right click on any folder on right screen or large icon or horizontal lists is fine.But every time I right click on any folder on the left screen or small icon or vertical lists , the file explorer crashes and closes.This problem occurred last a or two week ago.Any idea?...
  6. Right click on the folder in File Explorer

7. needs files and folder structured copied but with dummy files

needs files and folder structured copied but with dummy files: hi there, all of you with great knowledge of computer world let me tell you first of all that i am not a very computer savvy person. so plz dont mind if i cant explain it properly or if my question is stupidI want to copy a file and folder structure to another dummy folder...
  8. needs files and folder structured copied but with dummy files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    needs files and folder structured copied but with dummy files: hi there, all of you with great knowledge of computer world let me tell you first of all that i am not a very computer savvy person. so plz dont mind if i cant explain it properly or if my question is stupidI want to copy a file and folder structure to another dummy folder...
  9. needs files and folder structured copied but with dummy files

10. right click problem with folders and files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    right click problem with folders and files: Hi, I've had this problem for a few months and I just can't find a way to fix it. Every time I right click on a folder or file my screen kind of resets (I don't really know how to explain it but I made a video to show it: https://youtu.be/QYEPMEoBVhA) It doesn't happen if I...