Windows 10: I want to install the EA app and play sims 4 but I can't

Discus and support I want to install the EA app and play sims 4 but I can't in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I also have an Asus vivobook but I am trying to switch off s mode and it's still not working , I followed the steps and it's still not working , when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by christen clarke, Jun 1, 2024.

1. I want to install the EA app and play sims 4 but I can't

I also have an Asus vivobook but I am trying to switch off s mode and it's still not working , I followed the steps and it's still not working , when I click on get it's saying try again I dont know what's wrong.I even created a new Microsoft account and I did sign out and sign in again.Still nothing

:)

christen clarke, Jun 1, 2024
  2. Brink Win User

Watch EA Play 2019 Event on June 8 to 9

The Sims 4: EA PLAY Stream 2019

Tune into the EA PLAY livestream to get the latest The Sims 4 news, plus a few surprises!

Brink, Jun 1, 2024
  3. Brink Win User

Read more: EA PLAY 2019 - Join us for a World of Play - Official EA Site

Brink, Jun 1, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

I want to install the EA app and play sims 4 but I can't

Read more: EA PLAY 2019 - Join us for a World of Play - Official EA Site

Brink, Jun 1, 2024
Thema:

I want to install the EA app and play sims 4 but I can't

1. I want to install the EA app and play sims 4 but I can't - Similar Threads - install app play

2. The Sims 4 is not listed as installed app on Windows 10 so I can't uninstall it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Sims 4 is not listed as installed app on Windows 10 so I can't uninstall it: Basically that. I want to uninstall The Sims 4 from my PC. But the game is not listed in "Add or Remove Program" so I can't uninstall it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-sims-4-is-not-listed-as-installed-app-on/30fa5dc9-8521-4c11-aefd-6d1c68a3abb1
  3. The Sims 4 is not listed as installed app on Windows 10 so I can't uninstall it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Sims 4 is not listed as installed app on Windows 10 so I can't uninstall it: Basically that. I want to uninstall The Sims 4 from my PC. But the game is not listed in "Add or Remove Program" so I can't uninstall it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-sims-4-is-not-listed-as-installed-app-on/30fa5dc9-8521-4c11-aefd-6d1c68a3abb1
  4. The Sims 4 is not listed as installed app on Windows 10 so I can't uninstall it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I want to install the EA app and play sims 4 but I can't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to install the EA app and play sims 4 but I can't: I also have an Asus vivobook but I am trying to switch off s mode and it's still not working , I followed the steps and it's still not working , when I click on get it's saying try again I dont know what's wrong.I even created a new Microsoft account and I did sign out and...
  6. my hp lags when i play sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my hp lags when i play sims 4: I've done everything I could think of. I tried updating, clearing storage I got a new external drive, 1 TB, lowering graphics, deleting useless apps, and clearing space. Not only that, but I moved my Sims 4 to my biggest external hard drive, along with other games. I have...
  7. my hp lags when i play sims 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my hp lags when i play sims 4: I've done everything I could think of. I tried updating, clearing storage I got a new external drive, 1 TB, lowering graphics, deleting useless apps, and clearing space. Not only that, but I moved my Sims 4 to my biggest external hard drive, along with other games. I have...
  8. Can't play sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play sims 4: When I installed the sims 4 on my PC, then when I tried opening it up to play it said "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to my Microsoft account." which didn't make sense cause if that was true wouldn't I not be able to download it? Can I get help?...
  9. Sims 4 installation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sims 4 installation: I need help, when I run setup.exe for installation of Sims 4 it says "system cannnot find the path specified" what should I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sims-4-installation/d81893ce-0e49-4892-af11-181c21de6669
  10. Sims 4 Installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sims 4 Installation: So, I bought the sims 4 in the Microsoft store ages ago, and I have friends who have the same computer as me Windows 10 who have been able to buy, install and play it without an issue. But when I go into my purhcases it says it doesn't work on my device? Which I know to be BS...