Windows 10: I want to get original windows 10 at the place of copy.

Discus and support I want to get original windows 10 at the place of copy. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a copy of windows 10 but I want to get original for free. Can someone tell me that how is it possible.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PersonalComputer1, Apr 23, 2020.

1. I want to get original windows 10 at the place of copy.

I have a copy of windows 10 but I want to get original for free. Can someone tell me that how is it possible.

:)

PersonalComputer1, Apr 23, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 23, 2020
  4. I want to get original windows 10 at the place of copy.

Origin will not load

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Which was the update that was installed prior to this issue?
    2. What is the version of your Windows 10 computer? (To check the version of your Windows 10, you can refer
      See which version of Windows 10 you have).
    3. Do you get any error message while launching the Origin application?
    4. What was the error message that you got while reinstalling the Origin application?
    5. Are you facing this issue with any other applications?

Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to launch Origin application.

1. Follow the steps mentioned in Uninstalling Origin Application
      and completely uninstall Origin from your computer.
    2. Then, put your computer in a Clean Boot State
      and delete the folders from the following locations.

• Note: A Clean Boot starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs, so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program. Your computer may temporarily lose
      some functionality while in a clean boot environment, however, that functionality will return when you reset the computer to start normally after you have finished your troubleshooting.

• C:\ProgramData\Origin\
    • C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Origin\
    • C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Origin\
    • C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\EA Services\License\

1. Then, Download Origin and install it with the computer being in a Clean Boot
      State.
    2. Then, place the computer to normal boot by going to
      Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
      section in the Clean Boot link and check if you are able to launch the Origin application.

Write to us with the updated results and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

I want to get original windows 10 at the place of copy.

1. I want to get original windows 10 at the place of copy. - Similar Threads - original place copy

2. Want to upgrade to original windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want to upgrade to original windows 10 pro: Hi. I have a question what is oem and retail windows. What the differences. What the benefits. I'm looking to upgrade my windows. I just checked before on youtube that my windows is not original..... I confuse at the oem and retail part. I like to know more about it before i...
  3. Want to upgrade to original windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Want to upgrade to original windows 10 pro: Hi. I have a question what is oem and retail windows. What the differences. What the benefits. I'm looking to upgrade my windows. I just checked before on youtube that my windows is not original..... I confuse at the oem and retail part. I like to know more about it before i...
  4. Want to upgrade to original windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I want window 7 original software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want window 7 original software: I wAnt window 7 orinal software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-window-7-original-software/cde7e6a6-03f4-4de2-9bb1-0aa64c47ff54
  6. I want window 7 original software

I want window 7 original software: I wAnt window 7 orinal software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-window-7-original-software/cde7e6a6-03f4-4de2-9bb1-0aa64c47ff54
  7. I want to check whether the copy of Windows on my laptop is original or not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to check whether the copy of Windows on my laptop is original or not.: I want to check whether the copy of Windows on my laptop is original or not.When I typed "slmgr.vbs /dlv" on cmd this window appeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-check-whether-the-copy-of-windows-on-my/b1a3c5ef-e302-4ffc-a926-f7350e98fcc4
  8. I want to check whether the copy of Windows on my laptop is original or not.

I want to check whether the copy of Windows on my laptop is original or not.: I want to check whether the copy of Windows on my laptop is original or not.When I typed "slmgr.vbs /dlv" on cmd this window appeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-check-whether-the-copy-of-windows-on-my/b1a3c5ef-e302-4ffc-a926-f7350e98fcc4
  9. Want to place a suggestion

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Want to place a suggestion: If by mistake select the number 1 selection as I did, then you have the messages num 3. My suggestion is to move the num 1 and place it in num 2 position. So the user avoids to place the mouse arrow to pick "Pause updates for 7 days". Because the result of this is my last...
  10. I want to know where is this place?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I want to know where is this place?: I want to know where is this place? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-know-where-is-this-place/e3c518c9-de22-4ef9-b06d-0278f8c42d05