Windows 10: I want to check whether the copy of Windows on my laptop is original or not.

Discus and support I want to check whether the copy of Windows on my laptop is original or not. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to check whether the copy of Windows on my laptop is original or not.When I typed "slmgr.vbs /dlv" on cmd this window appeared... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ahmed el3a4ry, Nov 7, 2023.

1. I want to check whether the copy of Windows on my laptop is original or not.

I want to check whether the copy of Windows on my laptop is original or not.When I typed "slmgr.vbs /dlv" on cmd this window appeared

:)

ahmed el3a4ry, Nov 7, 2023

2. Can't upgrade laptop to Windows 10

Thanks for the suggestion.

I tried Windows Defender and discovered it was not turned on and when I tried to turn it on it would quickly turn itself off again. I used another anti-virus program to check out the laptop but it found no problem. Obviously this laptop has some problems.

My next step is to put the original drive back into the machine and try the Windows 10 upgrade from that and if that also fails do a restore of this laptop to the original Windows 7.

alkaufmann, Nov 7, 2023
  3. Origin will not load

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Which was the update that was installed prior to this issue?
    2. What is the version of your Windows 10 computer? (To check the version of your Windows 10, you can refer
      See which version of Windows 10 you have).
    3. Do you get any error message while launching the Origin application?
    4. What was the error message that you got while reinstalling the Origin application?
    5. Are you facing this issue with any other applications?

Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to launch Origin application.

1. Follow the steps mentioned in Uninstalling Origin Application
      and completely uninstall Origin from your computer.
    2. Then, put your computer in a Clean Boot State
      and delete the folders from the following locations.

• Note: A Clean Boot starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs, so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program. Your computer may temporarily lose
      some functionality while in a clean boot environment, however, that functionality will return when you reset the computer to start normally after you have finished your troubleshooting.

• C:\ProgramData\Origin\
    • C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Origin\
    • C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Origin\
    • C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\EA Services\License\

1. Then, Download Origin and install it with the computer being in a Clean Boot
      State.
    2. Then, place the computer to normal boot by going to
      Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
      section in the Clean Boot link and check if you are able to launch the Origin application.

Write to us with the updated results and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Nov 7, 2023
  4. Sasqui Win User

I want to check whether the copy of Windows on my laptop is original or not.

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 7, 2023
Thema:

I want to check whether the copy of Windows on my laptop is original or not.

1. I want to check whether the copy of Windows on my laptop is original or not. - Similar Threads - check whether copy

2. Check If The Windows of a New Laptop is Original

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Check If The Windows of a New Laptop is Original: Hi.I've got a new Asus laptop with preinstalled windows.I want to check whether that windows is genuine or not.Especially, If it is genuine, I want to know if it was installed in factory or installed by a distributor?I run the following command in CMD:wmic path...
  3. Check If The Windows of a New Laptop is Original

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Check If The Windows of a New Laptop is Original: Hi.I've got a new Asus laptop with preinstalled windows.I want to check whether that windows is genuine or not.Especially, If it is genuine, I want to know if it was installed in factory or installed by a distributor?I run the following command in CMD:wmic path...
  4. I want to check whether the copy of Windows on my laptop is original or not.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to check whether the copy of Windows on my laptop is original or not.: I want to check whether the copy of Windows on my laptop is original or not.When I typed "slmgr.vbs /dlv" on cmd this window appeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-check-whether-the-copy-of-windows-on-my/b1a3c5ef-e302-4ffc-a926-f7350e98fcc4
  5. I have number of License Keys around 200 for Windows 7 and 10, I want to check whether...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have number of License Keys around 200 for Windows 7 and 10, I want to check whether...: I have number of License Keys around 200 for Windows 7 and 10, I want to check whether these are genuine and linked to my company or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-number-of-license-keys-around-200-for/94d798be-539d-49bf-8729-b6830ee9f688
  6. Want to Ativate my Original Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Want to Ativate my Original Windows: Hello Friends, I bought my HP Pavilion 15-ab029TX Notebook in year 2016 and it came with Windows 8.1 Pre installed. I then upgraded that to Windows 10 later at the time of Windows free upgrade from Win 8.1 to Win 10. I had then Windows 10 Home Edition in my Laptop so it is...
  7. Hi, I have found some hidden file in my system window 10. First, I want to check whether...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hi, I have found some hidden file in my system window 10. First, I want to check whether...: Hi, I have found some hidden file in my system window 10. First, I want to check whether they're harmful. Second, I have tried to delete some of the found files using del [file name], but when I run the dir/a command I still find the file I deleted earlier. I have attached...
  8. I want to get original windows 10 at the place of copy.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to get original windows 10 at the place of copy.: I have a copy of windows 10 but I want to get original for free. Can someone tell me that how is it possible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-get-original-windows-10-at-the-place-of/2e7dadb2-156f-43a2-9667-6189aa1e91a7
  9. I wanted to know whether my product key is genuine or not?

I wanted to know whether my product key is genuine or not?: This is the screenshot:[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wanted-to-know-whether-my-product-key-is-genuine/5ef81c7a-005b-4401-9e44-4da50c8f14e8"
  10. Check Whether The Product Key Is Original Or Not.

Check Whether The Product Key Is Original Or Not.: [ATTACH]kindly tell me if my license is original or not. * Moved from Community Participation Center ***Changed Original Title From: product key***...