Windows 10: I want to add Arabic speech voice to windows 10

Discus and support I want to add Arabic speech voice to windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cant add arabic voice in windows 10 it gives arrors... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OsAmA El Ahwel, Mar 13, 2024.

1. I want to add Arabic speech voice to windows 10

I cant add arabic voice in windows 10 it gives arrors

:)

OsAmA El Ahwel, Mar 13, 2024
  2. grecinos Win User

How do you change the text to speech voice in a (Windows) vbscript?

Hey guys,

I'm trying to create a text to speech vbscript. The problem I'm having is that I can only select between 3 voices. I have 8 available in Windows 10.

Here is my code:

Code: set voice = CreateObject("SAPI.SpVoice") set voice.Voice = voice.GetVoices.Item(1) voice.Rate = 1 voice.Volume = 90 voice.Speak TextMessage[/quote] I get a vbs error message when I choose a number greater than 2 for the voice.GetVoices.Item(1) parameter.

Error: 0x80045039
    Code: 80045039
    Source: (null)

Any suggestions?

TIA,

grecinos

grecinos, Mar 13, 2024
  3. 3d1l Win User
    Can't get voice for TTS listed in Control Panel - Speech Properties

Hello, I'm using Windows 10 22H2 19045.2251. I already went to Windows Setting and added all the languages that I want and change the voice for TTS that I want to use:
    I want to add Arabic speech voice to windows 10 379026d1668308800t-cant-get-voice-tts-listed-control-panel-speech-properties-clipboard01.png
    The problem is that I have a particular program that uses the Windows 10 system option in order to Read Aloud text within the application. But the voice that it uses is not the one display in the above image, instead the application uses the voice that configured from Control Panel - Speech Recognition - Text to Speech - Voice Selection:
    I want to add Arabic speech voice to windows 10 379027d1668309081t-cant-get-voice-tts-listed-control-panel-speech-properties-clipboard02.png
    Problem is that the voices listed there are limited and the voices that were added at Windows Setting are not listed. Also you can see in the image that the "Settings" button is dimmed so apart from selecting a voice from the limited list I can't do anything else in Control Panel. The voices that are listed in Control Panel are only: Microsoft David Desktop - English Microsoft Helena - Spanish Microsoft Sabrina - Spanish Microsoft Zira Desktop - English Do you know if it is possible to get the Languages-Voices that were added from Windows Settings listed in the Voice Selection option in Control Panel? The voices I will like to add at least are: Microsoft Pablo Microsoft Laura Microsoft Raul Thanks.

4. enrix Win User

I want to add Arabic speech voice to windows 10

word 2010 text to speech cannot change voice

Hello

I have enabled text to speech on Windows 10 and have selected MS David desktop voice and it seems to work fine when I test it however when I use text to speech on Word 2010 the voice is always that of MS Hazel desktop and I do not seem to be able to change it. Any suggestion?

Many thanks,

enrix, Mar 13, 2024
Thema:

I want to add Arabic speech voice to windows 10

1. I want to add Arabic speech voice to windows 10 - Similar Threads - add Arabic speech

2. Speech recognition and voice access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speech recognition and voice access: I have this laptop: Processor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1235U 1.30 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.68 GB usable Device ID 402DE92C-5CF4-4B39-8BB2-9F237C844718 Product ID 00342-21071-27801-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch...
  3. Speech recognition and voice access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speech recognition and voice access: I have this laptop: Processor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1235U 1.30 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.68 GB usable Device ID 402DE92C-5CF4-4B39-8BB2-9F237C844718 Product ID 00342-21071-27801-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch...
  4. I want to add Arabic speech voice to windows 10

I want to add Arabic speech voice to windows 10: I cant add arabic voice in windows 10 it gives arrors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-add-arabic-speech-voice-to-windows-10/b56f294e-a5d4-4963-8cdf-a73de1a83ae2
  5. How to make Text to arabic speech with Sapi vbs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make Text to arabic speech with Sapi vbs?: Hi, I have an app built with sapi vbs. I have installed Microsoft Naayf to make arabic TTS but my code not detect it :Set objVoice = CreateObject"SAPI.SpVoice" For Each objVoice in objVoice.GetVoices MsgBox objVoice.GetDescription Next What i can do to make the arabic...
  6. How to make Text to arabic speech with Sapi vbs?

How to make Text to arabic speech with Sapi vbs?: Hi, I have an app built with sapi vbs. I have installed Microsoft Naayf to make arabic TTS but my code not detect it :Set objVoice = CreateObject"SAPI.SpVoice" For Each objVoice in objVoice.GetVoices MsgBox objVoice.GetDescription Next What i can do to make the arabic...
  7. Problem with the Text to Speech voices in Windows 10

in Cortana
    Problem with the Text to Speech voices in Windows 10: Hi, I am running a Windows 10 machine with all current updates installed. From the get go all text-to-speech voices sound very distorted and noisy, high pitched. It is by far not how the usual Windows 10 voices sound. YouTube videos play fine with good sound. Just the...
  8. Windows 10 Text To Speech Voice Offline Installers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Text To Speech Voice Offline Installers: I am looking for a way to install additional TTS voices without internet access. Are there offline installers for the microsoft voices? I need at least Hedda german and Hortense french? Any other Ideas?...
  9. Speech Settings Remove Speech Voice Grayed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Speech Settings Remove Speech Voice Grayed out: I have tried to remove United Kingdom from my Speech settings but its just Grayed out and i don't know how to solve it. Does anybody or Microsoft Know how to fix it?...
  10. Add and Remove Speech Voices in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add and Remove Speech Voices in Windows 10: How to: Add and Remove Speech Voices in Windows 10 How to Add and Remove Speech Voices in Windows 10 In Windows 10, you can add and remove voice packages for a language for your device and apps. For example, text-to-speech (TTS) voices for Narrator. Starting in...