Windows 10: I want to activate windows 7 but I lost my product key?

Discus and support I want to activate windows 7 but I lost my product key? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to activate Windows 7 which I had to reload after a computer failure. I have an old product key that says is not active. So how can I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by a39248, Oct 20, 2024 at 11:47 AM.

1. a39248 Win User

I want to activate windows 7 but I lost my product key?

I am trying to activate Windows 7 which I had to reload after a computer failure. I have an old product key that says is not active. So how can I get it activated?

:)

2. Lost Windows Activation Product Key

I recently lost my Windows 10 pro Activation product key and now Microsoft wants me to activate my windows but now i dnt have any product key please suggest me the way i dnt want to lost my all data...

3. Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Oct 20, 2024 at 11:55 AM
  4. I want to activate windows 7 but I lost my product key?

Lost Activation Key

A Product ID does not help.

There is no public list of Product Keys available.

And we have no product keys to give you.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

If you have lost it, you have to buy another Windows 7 package if you want to stay with 7, which Microsoft no longer sells.

If OEM preinstalled (Dell, HP, etc.) license:

The COA sticker, which has the Product Key on it, is either on the underside of the Laptop or in the Battery Compartment.

With a Desktop it is either on the side, rear or top of the Computer Case.

I want to activate windows 7 but I lost my product key? [​IMG]

Product Key finder programs do NOT find a useable product key on OEM preinstalled operating systems (Dell, HP, etc.)

Key Finder Programs used on preinstalled Operating Systems only find the Manufacturer's Product Key which was used on multiple machines

Bill Smithers, Oct 20, 2024 at 11:55 AM
Thema:

I want to activate windows 7 but I lost my product key?

1. I want to activate windows 7 but I lost my product key? - Similar Threads - activate lost product

2. I want to activate windows 7 but I lost my product key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to activate windows 7 but I lost my product key?: I am trying to activate Windows 7 which I had to reload after a computer failure. I have an old product key that says is not active. So how can I get it activated?...
  3. i need a product key to activate my windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need a product key to activate my windows 7: i need a product key to activate my windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-product-key-to-activate-my-windows-7/bfd71dcb-00aa-450e-a4a8-8ff2e3a75b6a
  4. i need a product key to activate my windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need a product key to activate my windows 7: i need a product key to activate my windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-product-key-to-activate-my-windows-7/bfd71dcb-00aa-450e-a4a8-8ff2e3a75b6a
  5. I lost my windows product keys.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I lost my windows product keys.: Last night, it tried to update windows but failed. The next morning, I got BSOD non-stop. Then I ran a hardware check and clean windows reinstall. After that, I got a message telling me that my windows aren't activated even though I activated it before....
  6. i lost my product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i lost my product key: hi okay so im only 12 y/o and i do not have the box for my product key , i threw it away and i dont know how to acctivate my microsoft, my parents also dont know where its at so idk what to do , do i have to go to fixing shop to find it cause i diont have it and im scared?...
  7. Activate Windows 10 if I lost my product Key

Activate Windows 10 if I lost my product Key: Hello I had someone install Windows 10 for me after I had some PC troubles. It now wants me to activate the Windows, but I lost the product key. It was also not installed under my windows login, but the previous version, which was Windows 7, was. What can I do?...
  8. please i want product activation key

please i want product activation key: please my dealers didnt supply activation key.The one I downloaded online has expired. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-i-want-product-activation-key/815b6e0a-95fd-4633-b7a7-017814b41e3d"
  9. I lost my product key

I lost my product key: Hi La familia I lost my product key before activating my windows. How do i get it. Help Regards Sizah https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-product-key/bce014b1-268b-4bc7-9b53-9c9a831967d0"
  10. I lost my product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I lost my product key: Hi guys, I restarted my PC and I tried to install windows 10 again but I cant find my product key. I got it from my university and you guys provided my one but I could not find it this time. Please help ASAP....