Windows 10: I want my old system back.

Discus and support I want my old system back. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am not going to pay for this new one if there is a fee. When I try to download photos from my I Phone it downloads 399 photos each time with no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bonnie Bee - gardeningsis, Aug 31, 2023.

1. I want my old system back.

I am not going to pay for this new one if there is a fee. When I try to download photos from my I Phone it downloads 399 photos each time with no option of choosing photos. I would like my old screen back. I have tried to remove the One drive app.. But it still appears in my photos. I run a small business and I am falling behind. Thank you

:)

Bonnie Bee - gardeningsis, Aug 31, 2023
Thema:

I want my old system back.

1. I want my old system back. - Similar Threads - old system

2. when I click any archive file old or newly created the system closes any opened folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I click any archive file old or newly created the system closes any opened folder: Dear Team i need a solution for the attached GIF image. the problem is when I click any archive file old or newly created the system closes any opened folder. I tried to solve it and uninstall Winrar but was in vain same issue appeared.that something boring during working...
  3. when I click any archive file old or newly created the system closes any opened folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when I click any archive file old or newly created the system closes any opened folder: Dear Team i need a solution for the attached GIF image. the problem is when I click any archive file old or newly created the system closes any opened folder. I tried to solve it and uninstall Winrar but was in vain same issue appeared.that something boring during working...
  4. Clean install of Windows 11 is using my old SSD System Reserved partition as the active,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clean install of Windows 11 is using my old SSD System Reserved partition as the active,...: Attached is the screenshot of my Disk Management. Disk 0 and Disk 1 are carried over from my previous system, and Disk 2 is my new SSD with a clean install of Windows 11 Disk 3 is a USB drive. My Windows used to be installed on Disk 0. Now here I am, freshly booted into my...
  5. Clean install of Windows 11 is using my old SSD System Reserved partition as the active,...

Clean install of Windows 11 is using my old SSD System Reserved partition as the active,...: Attached is the screenshot of my Disk Management. Disk 0 and Disk 1 are carried over from my previous system, and Disk 2 is my new SSD with a clean install of Windows 11 Disk 3 is a USB drive. My Windows used to be installed on Disk 0. Now here I am, freshly booted into my...
  6. Can i recover old restore points that don't appear when i do system restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i recover old restore points that don't appear when i do system restore: So basically i messed up and deleted half of my crowded desktop shortcuts along with steam games and bluetstacks apps etc and i tried to get it all back by using the restore points the next day but it didn't work and it said that it failed to find it in the directory or...
  7. Can i recover old restore points that don't appear when i do system restore

Can i recover old restore points that don't appear when i do system restore: So basically i messed up and deleted half of my crowded desktop shortcuts along with steam games and bluetstacks apps etc and i tried to get it all back by using the restore points the next day but it didn't work and it said that it failed to find it in the directory or...
  8. i can't delete multiple emails,my system is 4yrs old, and it windows 10 please help hp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't delete multiple emails,my system is 4yrs old, and it windows 10 please help hp: i have try to delete multiple emails, enter selection mode, i don't know if this system is old or what, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-multiple-emailsmy-system-is-4yrs-old/b7194a76-4325-4ea7-8290-37971bbe0bef
  9. i can't delete multiple emails,my system is 4yrs old, and it windows 10 please help hp

i can't delete multiple emails,my system is 4yrs old, and it windows 10 please help hp: i have try to delete multiple emails, enter selection mode, i don't know if this system is old or what, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-multiple-emailsmy-system-is-4yrs-old/b7194a76-4325-4ea7-8290-37971bbe0bef
  10. My old motherboard and hard drive died, how can I activate windows on my new system using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My old motherboard and hard drive died, how can I activate windows on my new system using...: So I had a machine with windows 10 activated, genuine copy of windows. But that machine died and I had to start fresh on the motherboard and hard drive. This means I am not able to go back into my old system to find my product activation key. Is there an activation key that...