Windows 10: I updated my laptop now the slot where wifi and bluetooth option used to be is gone

Discus and support I updated my laptop now the slot where wifi and bluetooth option used to be is gone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So i updated my laptop last night and bluetooth and wifi options are completely gone, i cant even access them through settings, when i click on windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aman Rajput3, Oct 13, 2024 at 8:08 PM.

1. I updated my laptop now the slot where wifi and bluetooth option used to be is gone

So i updated my laptop last night and bluetooth and wifi options are completely gone, i cant even access them through settings, when i click on windows it says indexing is not runningI have tried to troubleshoot it but it just doesnt work, my laptop is really important to me and my job kindly help asapThanks

:)

Aman Rajput3, Oct 13, 2024 at 8:08 PM

2. Installing Wifi Bluetooth combo card in laptop that has them separate

first step I did was whitelisting bios for wifi. also the old bluetooth works fine . i tested send and recieve even with card slot empty . however there is no particular spot that seems to have a removable device on the visible side of the board so to believe it's that bt device . and no I had to buy a ngff to pci-e converter . the wifi card work as expected .

3. Installing Wifi Bluetooth combo card in laptop that has them separate

No option as such , I can disable wifi card only but no particular setting for bluetooth .

i wonder one thing though , any body tried having two working bluetooth devices at the same time ? if its possible then maybe this is a matter of white listing , if not then its a matter of killing older bluetooth some how .

4. DaveM121 Win User

I updated my laptop now the slot where wifi and bluetooth option used to be is gone

Can I use Sim Card slot present in my laptop?

Hi Let's go ahead,

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

If there is a SIM card slot on your laptop that indicates that model of laptop may or may not have a 4G LTE chip (cellular radio) on the motherboard.

When purchasing a laptop that has SIM card capability, the Sim card slot will always exist, but to get that functionality is usually an extra option you must pay for when purchasing the laptop and the PC manufacturer then installs a 4G LTE chip on the motherboard.

I do not see that chip in your screenshot of the network section of Device Manager, that would be labelled a WWAN device, I only see Bluetooth, WiFi and Ethernet listed.

You will need to contact the laptop support on their website to check if you the 4G LTE chip is installed on your model and if not, if it is possible to fit that to the laptop.

Thema:

I updated my laptop now the slot where wifi and bluetooth option used to be is gone

1. I updated my laptop now the slot where wifi and bluetooth option used to be is gone - Similar Threads - updated laptop slot

2. I updated my laptop now the slot where wifi and bluetooth option used to be is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I updated my laptop now the slot where wifi and bluetooth option used to be is gone: So i updated my laptop last night and bluetooth and wifi options are completely gone, i cant even access them through settings, when i click on windows it says indexing is not runningI have tried to troubleshoot it but it just doesnt work, my laptop is really important to me...
  3. Why is my laptop wifi option not there? Wifi option is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my laptop wifi option not there? Wifi option is gone: Hello, i have a laptop Xiaomi windows 11 for 10 months and the wifi option is not there. I tried doing the solution you mentioned on the other similar questions but it's not working. Please help... I have to use internet via cable as of now.... And also the screen glitch...
  4. Why is my laptop wifi option not there? Wifi option is gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my laptop wifi option not there? Wifi option is gone: Hello, i have a laptop Xiaomi windows 11 for 10 months and the wifi option is not there. I tried doing the solution you mentioned on the other similar questions but it's not working. Please help... I have to use internet via cable as of now.... And also the screen glitch...
  5. WiFi, Bluetooth, and airplane option gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi, Bluetooth, and airplane option gone: I got a new nzxt player one prime pc I had it for a whole month and now the WiFi, Bluetooth, and airplane mode option is gone all of the sudden and I see it with my own eyes...
  6. WiFi, Bluetooth, and airplane option gone

WiFi, Bluetooth, and airplane option gone: I got a new nzxt player one prime pc I had it for a whole month and now the WiFi, Bluetooth, and airplane mode option is gone all of the sudden and I see it with my own eyes...
  7. My wifi option is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi option is gone: My wifi option is gone. This happen to me not even two weeks ago and it’s happened again. Last time I tried everything I could updating my driver, uninstalling it and reinstalling it, going on my control panel and trying to fix it there, I reset my network but nothing works....
  8. My wifi option is gone

My wifi option is gone: My wifi option is gone. This happen to me not even two weeks ago and it’s happened again. Last time I tried everything I could updating my driver, uninstalling it and reinstalling it, going on my control panel and trying to fix it there, I reset my network but nothing works....
  9. Where is my wifi gone??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where is my wifi gone??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LeipeLeo28 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lugwkp/where_is_my_wifi_gone/
  10. The wifi option is gone on my Hp laptop!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The wifi option is gone on my Hp laptop!: I can only connect to the internet with an Ethernet cable what happened? Wifi has been working for the life of my laptop 6+years. I am running Windows 10. I checked my network adapters and I am missing the one for wifi. How do I get this back and how and why was it deleted?...