Windows 10: I updated my BIOS and now Windows 10 keeps deactivating.

Discus and support I updated my BIOS and now Windows 10 keeps deactivating. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So, about a month or so back I installed a new motherboard and CPU. After doing so, I forgot to update my BIOS until yesterday. As of today, I am now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Brant_267, Oct 17, 2024 at 9:12 PM.

1. Brant_267 Win User

I updated my BIOS and now Windows 10 keeps deactivating.

So, about a month or so back I installed a new motherboard and CPU. After doing so, I forgot to update my BIOS until yesterday. As of today, I am now having issues with windows repeatedly deactivating, stating that there are issues contacting the activation servers.

:)

2. BAGZZlash Win User

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Thema:

1. I updated my BIOS and now Windows 10 keeps deactivating. - Similar Threads - updated BIOS keeps

2. I updated my BIOS and now Windows 10 keeps deactivating.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I updated my BIOS and now Windows 10 keeps deactivating.: So, about a month or so back I installed a new motherboard and CPU. After doing so, I forgot to update my BIOS until yesterday. As of today, I am now having issues with windows repeatedly deactivating, stating that there are issues contacting the activation servers....
  3. I updated my BIOS and now Windows 10 keeps deactivating.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I updated my BIOS and now Windows 10 keeps deactivating.: So, about a month or so back I installed a new motherboard and CPU. After doing so, I forgot to update my BIOS until yesterday. As of today, I am now having issues with windows repeatedly deactivating, stating that there are issues contacting the activation servers....
  4. BIOS update deactivated Windows - is my license recoverable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS update deactivated Windows - is my license recoverable?: Hey, In short - I recently updated the BIOS on my Gigabyte Z790 motherboard in order to patch the security flaw that was recently found in a vast number of their boards. This caused my copy of Windows to deactivate as this update was registered as a hardware change. Windows...
  5. BIOS update deactivated Windows - is my license recoverable?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BIOS update deactivated Windows - is my license recoverable?: Hey, In short - I recently updated the BIOS on my Gigabyte Z790 motherboard in order to patch the security flaw that was recently found in a vast number of their boards. This caused my copy of Windows to deactivate as this update was registered as a hardware change. Windows...
  6. BIOS Update Deactivates Windows 0x803FABBD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS Update Deactivates Windows 0x803FABBD: After updating my mother board's BIOS windows became deactivated.The built in troubleshooter fails to reactivate windows if I select "I changed hardware on this device recently". Resulting in: "We can’t activate your copy of Windows as the digital license for this device has...
  7. BIOS Update Deactivates Windows 0x803FABBD

BIOS Update Deactivates Windows 0x803FABBD: After updating my mother board's BIOS windows became deactivated.The built in troubleshooter fails to reactivate windows if I select "I changed hardware on this device recently". Resulting in: "We can’t activate your copy of Windows as the digital license for this device has...
  8. Bios update deactivated windows 10 and I can't reactivate it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bios update deactivated windows 10 and I can't reactivate it.: I have an MSI 560B tomahawk wifi mobo I recently updated my bios to the latest one, after the update windows asked me to re-enter my pinwhich it always did with this particular mobo after every bios update and I had to re enter my microsof account info. After doing that I...
  9. Bios update deactivated windows 10 and I can't reactivate it.

Bios update deactivated windows 10 and I can't reactivate it.: I have an MSI 560B tomahawk wifi mobo I recently updated my bios to the latest one, after the update windows asked me to re-enter my pinwhich it always did with this particular mobo after every bios update and I had to re enter my microsof account info. After doing that I...
  10. Bios update deactivated windows 10 and I can't reactivate it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging