Windows 10: I turn my pc on it boots shuts down then reboots on

Discus and support I turn my pc on it boots shuts down then reboots on in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so my pc works fine doesn't turn off or nothing but when i boot it on sometimes itll go on then turn off and back on then load up fine is that bad??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by logan garcia, Jun 14, 2024.

1. I turn my pc on it boots shuts down then reboots on

so my pc works fine doesn't turn off or nothing but when i boot it on sometimes itll go on then turn off and back on then load up fine is that bad??

:)

logan garcia, Jun 14, 2024
  2. Kordi Win User

Turning on/shutting down issue

Hello,
    I cannot turn on my PC at all until I unplug something, like when I try to turn it on it doesn't work, I unplug the Display port then I turn it on and after it turns on I replug it.
    I also have problems with shutting down, I sit the pc down from Windows and it shows me the "shutting down" thing and then it suddenly shuts off like it's been unplugged from the wall.
    I have my AC, phone, monitor, router and PC.
    And I'm using some extensions and adapters because the wall plug is pretty far.
    By the way I replaced my Mobo CPU, ram and GPU because the previous build had other problems.
    https://pcpartpicker.com/list/LBvXWX
    Thanks in advance.

Kordi, Jun 14, 2024
  3. OldMike65 Win User
    I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

Then if they are still on, try some of these steps listed below, Not all of these steps may not apply, but, step #2 and #4 should help. I have all 4 steps on myself.

1 Go to Device manager and DISABLE Bluetooth, Do Not remove!
    2 Turn USB suspend off
    3 Set Hard Drive or SSD to Never
    4 Turn Link State Power Management off
    Settings 2 thur 4 can be found in your Power Management Settings.
    Then click on "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
    Then Reboot your Computer. This does work, may come back if you shut OFF your computer,then turn it back on, if it does, just a reboot will turn it off again.

OldMike65, Jun 14, 2024
  4. I turn my pc on it boots shuts down then reboots on

laptop shut down while i first turn the power on after upgrading to win10

hello,

thanks for your help,

i follow the first step and didnt find any problem,

and then i boot my laptop in safe mode with network ,

it can successfully be shut down and turn on ,

then i leave the safe mode and turn off the windows fast startup,

now my laptop can shut down and turn on normally like it used to be,

but the problem still exist when i hibernate my laptop,

when i reboot from hibernate state , it still shut down itself after the windows icon shows up.

waiting for your suggestion, thanks!

Best regards,

Roger Yang

chi hsien yang, Jun 14, 2024
Thema:

I turn my pc on it boots shuts down then reboots on

1. I turn my pc on it boots shuts down then reboots on - Similar Threads - turn boots shuts

2. I turn my pc on it boots shuts down then reboots on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I turn my pc on it boots shuts down then reboots on: so my pc works fine doesn't turn off or nothing but when i boot it on sometimes itll go on then turn off and back on then load up fine is that bad??...
  3. I turn my pc on it boots shuts down then reboots on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I turn my pc on it boots shuts down then reboots on: so my pc works fine doesn't turn off or nothing but when i boot it on sometimes itll go on then turn off and back on then load up fine is that bad??...
  4. PC shuts down as soon as I turn it on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC shuts down as soon as I turn it on.: My pc asked to update, so I did. I came back to it after about an hour and found nothing but a black screen. After trying to wake it up with both keyboard and mouse I shut it off by holding the power button. Turned it back on and found the same black screen. Repeated process...
  5. PC shuts down as soon as I turn it on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC shuts down as soon as I turn it on.: My pc asked to update, so I did. I came back to it after about an hour and found nothing but a black screen. After trying to wake it up with both keyboard and mouse I shut it off by holding the power button. Turned it back on and found the same black screen. Repeated process...
  6. PC shuts down as soon as I turn it on.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PC shutting down / rebooting whenever i lock it

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC shutting down / rebooting whenever i lock it: I have a surface laptop 3. Whenever i lock the device and walk away for more than 5 minutes, i come back to wake it up and it seems like it shuts down or reboots instead of just being locked. I've checked my power plan settings, i've checked my keyboard to make sure macros...
  8. PC shuts down and reboots by itself

PC shuts down and reboots by itself: Hello guys! Recently i ran into a pretty unusual problem with my pc. My computer will run for some timesometimes 5 minutes sometimes a few hours and then randomly shut down with the shutting down screen from windows 10.After it shuts down, it reboots itself and continues to...
  9. Turn computer on and then force shut down and reboot to actually boot up

Turn computer on and then force shut down and reboot to actually boot up: Hello, I'm not sure if this is a Windows issue or a Dell issue, but I think it's the former. I have a Dell laptop that has served me well these last few years. Lately however, when I turn on the computer, it loads the Dell icon on the screen but nothing happens usually a...
  10. PC randomly shuts down then reboots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC randomly shuts down then reboots: Hey, So my pc has recently been completely randomly crashing to a black screen then rebooting. It has mostly occurred when i have been playing games and i cannot seem to find what is is for the life of me. I initially thought it might be my cpu overheating as it was...