Windows 10: I think Paint was recently upgraded and now when I try to delete or erase in a project it...

Discus and support I think Paint was recently upgraded and now when I try to delete or erase in a project it... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I think Paint was recently upgraded and now when I try to delete or erase in a project it leaves a shaded, checkered area... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Paul Moore5, Nov 14, 2023.

1. I think Paint was recently upgraded and now when I try to delete or erase in a project it...

I think Paint was recently upgraded and now when I try to delete or erase in a project it leaves a shaded, checkered area

:)

Paul Moore5, Nov 14, 2023

2. An accidental paint 3D project deletion

So... not so long ago I've accidentally deleted my Paint 3D project, and been looking for ways to recover the project. I would like to know if it is even possible to recover it. I'm open to suggestions and quite desperate to get it back, if you know anyway to recover said project please type out you're suggestions/ideas I will be very greatful.

Someone who is desperate, Nov 14, 2023
  3. Deleting recent files in Paint 3D and other apps

I found posts for deleting recent files in Paint or Paint 3D in windows 10 but, of course they were not even close to working. They say to look for paint in the registry in a certain path but, naturally, it was not there. I searched for Paint in the registry
    and Paint 3d. It found entries but none of them showed any files, file lists, pt recent file anything or anything that looked related. I have worked with the registry many, many times. I don't understand why the umm...ahhh people at Microsoft don't make it
    easy to delete recent files, recent file lists and to easily disable it. They use to offer some of that for some apps. Why are they so annoyingly inconsistent? So do you have to reformat your hard drive and reinstall everything in order to delete a recent
    file list???? I know beyond any shadow of a doubt that the greater percentage of people using computers would like to be able to control what is on there computer. Why does microsoft think it is there right and duty to do this???

Does any one there know how to delete the recent file list in Paint 3D in windows 10 or Paint in Windows 7?

Thanks!

VH

valhalla300, Nov 14, 2023
  4. I think Paint was recently upgraded and now when I try to delete or erase in a project it...

Paint 3D Projects not Appearing

Hi,

The location that you've provided is the default file storage for Paint 3D. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Have you tried browsing on the default file storage and open the project files in Open menu? If yes, what happens when opening the project files?
    • What do you mean about project.json does not point to any of the projects?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Windows apps troubleshooter as an initial troubleshooting step and check if the project files are visible in the Open menu. You can also try browsing the project files in the Open menu after running the troubleshooter.
    For your reference, check this article on how to run the troubleshooter for Windows apps.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Nov 14, 2023
Thema:

I think Paint was recently upgraded and now when I try to delete or erase in a project it...

1. I think Paint was recently upgraded and now when I try to delete or erase in a project it... - Similar Threads - Paint was recently

2. In windows 11 paint when I cut, delete or erase a checkerboard background appears. I want...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In windows 11 paint when I cut, delete or erase a checkerboard background appears. I want...: In windows 11 paint when I cut, delete or erase a checkerboard background appears. I want it to remain white https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-11-paint-when-i-cut-delete-or-erase-a/07415b54-395c-4820-813b-3a868bf5ad76
  3. In windows 11 paint when I cut, delete or erase a checkerboard background appears. I want...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In windows 11 paint when I cut, delete or erase a checkerboard background appears. I want...: In windows 11 paint when I cut, delete or erase a checkerboard background appears. I want it to remain white https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-11-paint-when-i-cut-delete-or-erase-a/07415b54-395c-4820-813b-3a868bf5ad76
  4. I think Paint was recently upgraded and now when I try to delete or erase in a project it...

I think Paint was recently upgraded and now when I try to delete or erase in a project it...: I think Paint was recently upgraded and now when I try to delete or erase in a project it leaves a shaded, checkered area https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-paint-was-recently-upgraded-and-now-when-i/6022f16d-ab40-4b2e-b8c7-3fda7cfd382d
  5. Recently I have got problem with erase / rectangular cut Function in the Paint.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently I have got problem with erase / rectangular cut Function in the Paint.: When I try to cut or erase something in Paint, the white background too getting removed leaving a ckeck background.How can I remedy it? Please tell me....
  6. Recently I have got problem with erase / rectangular cut Function in the Paint.

Recently I have got problem with erase / rectangular cut Function in the Paint.: When I try to cut or erase something in Paint, the white background too getting removed leaving a ckeck background.How can I remedy it? Please tell me....
  7. An accidental paint 3D project deletion

An accidental paint 3D project deletion: So... not so long ago I've accidentally deleted my Paint 3D project, and been looking for ways to recover the project. I would like to know if it is even possible to recover it. I'm open to suggestions and quite desperate to get it back, if you know anyway to recover said...
  8. An accidental paint 3D project deletion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An accidental paint 3D project deletion: So... not so long ago I've accidentally deleted my Paint 3D project, and been looking for ways to recover the project. I would like to know if it is even possible to recover it. I'm open to suggestions and quite desperate to get it back, if you know anyway to recover said...
  9. why did the projects erased themselves when i never erased them on Paint 3D?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why did the projects erased themselves when i never erased them on Paint 3D?: i usually love to go to Paint 3D, have fun and make projects but when i opened it today all of my projects were gone. i was frustrated and heartbroken. i didn't want start all over. i have saved the projects but they erased for no reason. all those projects were valuable to...
  10. Paint 3d projects deleted

Paint 3d projects deleted: Paint 3d was not responding, so i did a reset. It said no files would be deleted, but they all were. I still have files i saved as glb files, but 2d projects are gone. A system restore did not help. Nor did a recover search for the Ms Paint app data bin files. Are my projects...