Windows 10: I think my microsoft account has been stolen and hacked

Discus and support I think my microsoft account has been stolen and hacked in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i woke up and realized that my microsoft email was changed to an email adress called *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I did some digging... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Emiliano Park Vega, Mar 5, 2023.

1. I think my microsoft account has been stolen and hacked

So i woke up and realized that my microsoft email was changed to an email adress called *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I did some digging and im pretty sure is a russian hacker or something like that, i cannot change my microsoft adress but i have changed my google account address and my gmail address the only thing i cant change or save is my microsoft account, the hacker also stole my minecraft account pretty childish ik but is still a problem. I dont know if im complety save or not but i just need help trying to save my account cuz i believe there is still time.

:)

Emiliano Park Vega, Mar 5, 2023

2. Hacked Microsoft accounts

My friend has had his Microsoft account hacked recently ( *** Email address is removed for privacy ***) which had been hacked and stolen by a user under a Russian email address. Would there be any possible way to get this account back when we have no access to it but proof that this is their account.

RobertZorn, Mar 5, 2023
  3. tmm1225 Win User
    Microsoft Account was hacked

Thank you but they did not change my password and I think I know who hacked into my account. My two step verification was not turned off. I even had to use the two step process a week or so before he hacked my account. He has top secret security clearance
    and it seems is allowed to do anything. I just need to tell someone about this I guess.

tmm1225, Mar 5, 2023
  4. I think my microsoft account has been stolen and hacked

Microsoft Account was hacked

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I’m sorry to hear that someone hacked into your Microsoft account.

I understand how frustrating this could be. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I would suggest you to click on the link below for steps to recover your account.

How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

Sometimes, you may not receive any notifications if the two steps verification settings is turned off.

Please follow the instructions in the link below and make sure that the setting is turned on.

How to use two-step verification with your Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

Hope this helps. Do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help.

Wungraileng1709, Mar 5, 2023
Thema:

I think my microsoft account has been stolen and hacked

1. I think my microsoft account has been stolen and hacked - Similar Threads - microsoft account has

2. My Microsoft account has been stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account has been stolen: Hello my acc on microsoft has been hacked and stolen on 4th of april 24. The acc has changed email and password and i have no way of accesing it now. How to contact a microsoft tech support or something, or to try to restore my account.* Moved from Community Center...
  3. My Microsoft account has been stolen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft account has been stolen: Hello my acc on microsoft has been hacked and stolen on 4th of april 24. The acc has changed email and password and i have no way of accesing it now. How to contact a microsoft tech support or something, or to try to restore my account.* Moved from Community Center...
  4. My Microsoft account has been stolen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account has been stolen.: The email address of my microsoft account has been changed due to the trojan virus in a program I downloaded. Normally, I would enter my microsoft account with the "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" address, but today, at 7 p.m., the e-mail address of my account...
  5. My Microsoft account has been stolen.

My Microsoft account has been stolen.: The email address of my microsoft account has been changed due to the trojan virus in a program I downloaded. Normally, I would enter my microsoft account with the "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" address, but today, at 7 p.m., the e-mail address of my account...
  6. I think my microsoft account has been stolen and hacked

I think my microsoft account has been stolen and hacked: So i woke up and realized that my microsoft email was changed to an email adress called *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I did some digging and im pretty sure is a russian hacker or something like that, i cannot change my microsoft adress but i have changed my...
  7. Hello i think my microsoft account has been hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello i think my microsoft account has been hacked?: So basically when I tried to sign in it tells me That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one. When i click on get a new one it tells me that my Gmail is already being used with another Microsoft account. You should sign in with that...
  8. Hello i think my microsoft account has been hacked?

Hello i think my microsoft account has been hacked?: So basically when I tried to sign in it tells me That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one. When i click on get a new one it tells me that my Gmail is already being used with another Microsoft account. You should sign in with that...
  9. My Microsoft account has been hacked

My Microsoft account has been hacked: So about 2 days ago i got a notification that my microsoft account email has been changed to i have to type it his way cuz ms will blur it, no spaces r o s t i s l a v _ b i r y u k o v 0 7 0 7 @ r a m b l e r . r u And i've tryed 4 or maybe 5 times to reset it but cleary...
  10. My Microsoft account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account has been hacked: Seems this is a common thread. So my account got hacked. I noticed it immediately when I got a txt that my phone number had been changed. So I log in, and see that a russian email had been added but I was able to get to Recovery Process after many tries and somehow got to a...