Windows 10: I think i have something for recovery that but i need help.

Discus and support I think i have something for recovery that but i need help. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Cant acces to bitlocker recovery key from my phone but i have history from loging with my laptop to microsoft acc now i want to know can i with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Milos Aleksic, Feb 22, 2024.

1. I think i have something for recovery that but i need help.

Cant acces to bitlocker recovery key from my phone but i have history from loging with my laptop to microsoft acc now i want to know can i with my phone connect my laptop to microsoft acc and then get key from that link i dont know any option can you gusy please tell me more with this.Thank you and sory for my bad gramatic but i am tankful if you can help me with this problem.

:)

Milos Aleksic, Feb 22, 2024

2. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Feb 22, 2024
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 22, 2024
  4. yogurt_21 Win User

I think i have something for recovery that but i need help.

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Feb 22, 2024
Thema:

I think i have something for recovery that but i need help.

1. I think i have something for recovery that but i need help. - Similar Threads - something recovery need

2. I think i have something for recovery that but i need help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think i have something for recovery that but i need help.: Cant acces to bitlocker recovery key from my phone but i have history from loging with my laptop to microsoft acc now i want to know can i with my phone connect my laptop to microsoft acc and then get key from that link i dont know any option can you gusy please tell me more...
  3. Help, I think I have been scammed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help, I think I have been scammed: I received today numerous pop ups telling me that Microsoft had locked my computer due to a security breach and urging me to contact Microsoft on 020 7097 4845 to sort it out. I did so believing it genuine. I spoke to an Asian gentleman who, I thought, helped me sort out...
  4. I think i have malware help

I think i have malware help: I added extension to google chrome i it wirked fine for weeks after a while it detect a malware i deleted the extension but when i run my pc it take 100 cpu and there is no app is running is this a virus...
  5. Need help I think I messed up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help I think I messed up: Ok, so I used the windows 10 debloater master because I heard that it improves the performance of your laptop(which it did)but now I cannot update my windows version anymore and on top of that even though there's a revert script it seems like it is not working because when I...
  6. Need help! Think I may have been hacked.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help! Think I may have been hacked.: I opened up my computer today for the first time in 4 days to see my background has changed to a troll face. This troll face image has ever been downloaded on my pc either....
  7. I think something is corrupted

I think something is corrupted: I turned on my computer this morning and everything was laggy, so I restarted it a couple times and it eventually just killed itself. I've been stuck in the options menu all day now, no command will work (even the scannow one to fix corrupted files), restarting the computer...
  8. i think something wrong

i think something wrong: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/-JustAName- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdrp51/i_think_something_wrong/
  9. I think i did something? Please help

I think i did something? Please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vostful [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e1rrw5/i_think_i_did_something_please_help/
  10. I think i have a virus. I need assistance.

I think i have a virus. I need assistance.: Hello everyone! My first post here *Smile So, i might have a virus on my laptop and i will need your help figuring it out. I found out about it by surprise,i just opened task manager and went to network activity to see whats accessing my internet and i found out that...