Windows 10: I think I have a virus and don't know how to uninstall it.

Discus and support I think I have a virus and don't know how to uninstall it. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My pc has been acting weird since the past two weeks, my internet connection keeps disconnecting for know reason even though the router is right next... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anurup Timsina, Oct 5, 2024 at 7:12 PM.

1. I think I have a virus and don't know how to uninstall it.

My pc has been acting weird since the past two weeks, my internet connection keeps disconnecting for know reason even though the router is right next to me. It also doesn't let me check if I have any updates in settings, also when I tried to factory reset it to see if that was a solution it didn't let me do it. It said error and told me I am not allowed to do so. I think that I might have installed a virus by accident but I don't know what it was so I don't know how to get rid of it I was wondering if anyone could help me to uninstall the virus.

:)

Anurup Timsina, Oct 5, 2024 at 7:12 PM

2. Mail and calendar app don`t work, can`t be removed, and uses 20 GB !

thank you, I tried again and it worked!

Omar AlSmaeil, Oct 5, 2024 at 7:13 PM
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Oct 5, 2024 at 7:13 PM
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

I think I have a virus and don't know how to uninstall it.

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

Thema:

I think I have a virus and don't know how to uninstall it.

1. I think I have a virus and don't know how to uninstall it. - Similar Threads - virus don't uninstall

2. I think I have a virus and don't know how to uninstall it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think I have a virus and don't know how to uninstall it.: My pc has been acting weird since the past two weeks, my internet connection keeps disconnecting for know reason even though the router is right next to me. It also doesn't let me check if I have any updates in settings, also when I tried to factory reset it to see if that...
  3. I think I have a very bad virus on my pc, and I don't know what to do.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I think I have a very bad virus on my pc, and I don't know what to do.: Whenever I open my windows defender I get a pop-up saying "Your IT administrator has limited your access to this app in some areas, and the item you tried to access is not available." on the side where the menu usually is, there is also nothing there. When I had access to the...
  4. I have a virus but I don't know if this will work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a virus but I don't know if this will work.: My cpu is overheating and I guess there is a virus making my cpu overheat. Kaspersky and defender couldn't find anything. I am planning to reset my computer and reinstall the Windows. I want to keep my files but if I keep them, will virus stay? submitted by /u/Second_Rogoue...
  5. I think I Have a virus..

I think I Have a virus..: Okay, so it all started a little while ago.. about two weeks to three weeks ago, on my Lenovo Laptop, My YouTube started crashing ALOT for no reason, just randomly would say there was an error in the system, this had never happened to me before. It just recently started, It's...
  6. I think I have a virus.

I think I have a virus.: Recently I opened up chrome and for some reason I found that the mazy extension was added without my permission. I went to delete it but found it was "blocked by administrator". This is my computer and I am the only user. Is this a virus and if so how do I fix it. I am very...
  7. I think i have a virus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I think i have a virus: Starting from a couple of days ago and more evidently the past week. My laptop has been acting extremely slowly. For a while, I just looked past it and just assumed it was because of the number of Softwares I had open but it has been extremely laggy of late and the other day,...
  8. i think i have a virus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i think i have a virus: so in the task bar when i open some apps there is a blank space its an icon i can move it but when i right click it it says shut town and or pin to task bar my question is how do i get rid of it has this happened to anyone else can someone help me submitted by /u/J_Mitev69...
  9. I think I have a virus!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    I think I have a virus!!!: I installed hacks for gta and my anti virus did not pick up anything but when looking in virus total i think it is mad if you look at its activity it made dll files and set some keys here is where you see its activity :...
  10. I don't know if I have a virus on my computer

I don't know if I have a virus on my computer: Hello everyone, Recently after my laptop started to slow down I decided to speed up the processor by installing AMD Catalyst Control Centre for my AMD processor.When I was installing it I started to notice that the laptop sounded like it was under a load of stress . The...