Windows 10: I stressing out can someone please help me

Discus and support I stressing out can someone please help me in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; was following this video online and was just following his steps and it told me to restart my pc and that i had to do itI was trying to fix 7 days to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by keatyn M, Jan 10, 2024.

1. keatyn M Win User

I stressing out can someone please help me

was following this video online and was just following his steps and it told me to restart my pc and that i had to do itI was trying to fix 7 days to die a d when I restarted it there was a things saying my pin is gone and I needed to create a new one. Well I pushed it and is said I needed to to download and app to do it, so I click that but then It just didn't do and then it said my pc was buffering. So I was trying to find the setting but I realized that there is not setting on the page so now I can't even open up my pc anymore. So now I really need help on ways to solve this

:)

keatyn M, Jan 10, 2024
Thema:

I stressing out can someone please help me

1. I stressing out can someone please help me - Similar Threads - stressing someone please

2. Can someone please help me out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone please help me out?: I have had an ongoing issue now for almost 4 years with my Dell XPS 15 9500 series where it will randomly crash and claim my "Hard Drive - Not Installed" with error code 2000-0155. My Hard Drive is really a SSD and is a NVMe Micron 2200S NVMe 512GB. I have spent numerous...
  3. Can someone please help me out?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone please help me out?: I have had an ongoing issue now for almost 4 years with my Dell XPS 15 9500 series where it will randomly crash and claim my "Hard Drive - Not Installed" with error code 2000-0155. My Hard Drive is really a SSD and is a NVMe Micron 2200S NVMe 512GB. I have spent numerous...
  4. Can someone please help me out?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I stressing out can someone please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I stressing out can someone please help me: was following this video online and was just following his steps and it told me to restart my pc and that i had to do itI was trying to fix 7 days to die a d when I restarted it there was a things saying my pin is gone and I needed to create a new one. Well I pushed it and is...
  6. Please can someone help me out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please can someone help me out.: My problem is when I start my laptop it automatically goes to preparing automatic repairThen it goes to a black screen with a mouse cursor for 5-10 minsAfter it goes to diagnosing your PC straight into "repairing disk errors. this might take over an hour to complete". After a...
  7. Please can someone help me out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please can someone help me out.: My problem is when I start my laptop it automatically goes to preparing automatic repairThen it goes to a black screen with a mouse cursor for 5-10 minsAfter it goes to diagnosing your PC straight into "repairing disk errors. this might take over an hour to complete". After a...
  8. Please can someone help me out.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. someone please help me out with these

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    someone please help me out with these: I can't find any solution for this kindly help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-please-help-me-out-with-these/9f750082-f918-46e1-86fa-97a28de8da3d
  10. Someone please help me out!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Someone please help me out!!: I had switched to Cloudready(Chrome os) from WIN 10 and now want to return to Win 10. I tried making a bootable usb but worked only the first time and later showed some driver problem. But after trying multiple times the USB doesn't appear in Boot options. I want WIN...