Windows 10: I remember purchasing Minecraft, Java and now it it says I have never owned it

Discus and support I remember purchasing Minecraft, Java and now it it says I have never owned it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a Minecraft Java digital copy a while ago and I was trying to sign into my Java account on questcraft which runs on Minecraft java but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Logan Eledge, Mar 6, 2023.

1. I remember purchasing Minecraft, Java and now it it says I have never owned it

I bought a Minecraft Java digital copy a while ago and I was trying to sign into my Java account on questcraft which runs on Minecraft java but it won't sign in if you don't own the Java edition help

:)

Logan Eledge, Mar 6, 2023

2. I'm trying to buy java edition Minecraft but it says it's already owned

So, I went to go buy java edition Minecraft so I could use the Pixelmon mod on it, but when I go to purchase it says it's already owned but Pixelmon says I don't own it. I do have pc game pass so I'm able to play Minecraft java edition just not allowed to use Pixelmon because I haven't bought java edition.

JudgyCardinal, Mar 6, 2023
  3. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 6, 2023
  4. I remember purchasing Minecraft, Java and now it it says I have never owned it

I'm trying to buy java edition Minecraft but it says it's already owned

When I install that pixelmon it still says I dont own actual minecraft java edition and I tried re-installing minecraft and it still didnt work but it wont let me actually buy to own minecraft

JudgyCardinal, Mar 6, 2023
Thema:

I remember purchasing Minecraft, Java and now it it says I have never owned it

1. I remember purchasing Minecraft, Java and now it it says I have never owned it - Similar Threads - remember purchasing Minecraft

2. I purchased minecraft java a while ago and it is not showing up as I own it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased minecraft java a while ago and it is not showing up as I own it.: I have the reciept and everything in my email. Please restore my access to minecraft. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-minecraft-java-a-while-ago-and-it-is/ab747816-f3d6-44a0-841a-bd69563e7efa
  3. I purchased minecraft java a while ago and it is not showing up as I own it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I purchased minecraft java a while ago and it is not showing up as I own it.: I have the reciept and everything in my email. Please restore my access to minecraft. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-minecraft-java-a-while-ago-and-it-is/ab747816-f3d6-44a0-841a-bd69563e7efa
  4. Java saying I don't own it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Java saying I don't own it: Hi I just purchased java and bedrock Minecraft from the Microsoft store however upon installation and looking through the menus to find my java version it says that I have to buy java again for the original price of $24.99 any fixes would be greatly appreciated.Thx so much....
  5. I remember purchasing Minecraft, Java and now it it says I have never owned it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I remember purchasing Minecraft, Java and now it it says I have never owned it: I bought a Minecraft Java digital copy a while ago and I was trying to sign into my Java account on questcraft which runs on Minecraft java but it won't sign in if you don't own the Java edition help...
  6. I purchased Minecraft but it says I have not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased Minecraft but it says I have not?: I was having a lot of problems trying to install Minecraft for windows and when I finally was able to I can't play it? I purchased the "Minecraft for Windows + Launcher" on the Xbox website, when I went to install it I had to download the Xbox app on my computer. I have tried...
  7. I purchased Minecraft but it says I have not?

I purchased Minecraft but it says I have not?: I was having a lot of problems trying to install Minecraft for windows and when I finally was able to I can't play it? I purchased the "Minecraft for Windows + Launcher" on the Xbox website, when I went to install it I had to download the Xbox app on my computer. I have tried...
  8. Microsoft is saying I don't own Minecraft but I have purchased it before.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft is saying I don't own Minecraft but I have purchased it before.: I purchased Minecraft Java Edition on a Mojang account on minecraft.com and have gotten it migrated to a Microsoft account since then. I've been able to play it freely on my laptop, but I've recently purchased a new PC and I am unable to download the game.When I go onto...
  9. I Purchased Minecraft for windows 10 and now it says I have to rebuy it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Purchased Minecraft for windows 10 and now it says I have to rebuy it: Was literally playing it the other day, I go to long into it today and says I need to rebuy it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-minecraft-for-windows-10-and-now-it/94ae9ec6-0426-4ce3-9c37-a56d57a06c0e
  10. Microsoft Says I Own An App I never Purchased

Microsoft Says I Own An App I never Purchased: I looked in my Microsoft Library, and it says I purchased an app Candy Crush Saga either "minutes ago" or on the 20th of December, 2019. But I never purchased this app, nor made any purchases on those specified times. Has my account been hacked?...