Windows 10: I remember my picture password but I forgot my text password, how can I get my text password

Discus and support I remember my picture password but I forgot my text password, how can I get my text password in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I remember my picture password but I forgot my text password, how can I get my text password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vishnu Karthik, Feb 26, 2024.

1. I remember my picture password but I forgot my text password, how can I get my text password

I remember my picture password but I forgot my text password, how can I get my text password

:)

Vishnu Karthik, Feb 26, 2024

2. forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Feb 26, 2024
  3. 7.62 Win User
    Email clients not remembering passwords

Hi all

A friends computer will not remember his gmail password. He used to use outlook, and seeing that I use thunderbird and it would be easier to troubleshoot I installed that for him. Now that was working for a few weeks, and now the same problem is occuring.

We are 100% sure the password is correct, as we can access the email account through webmail, but the local clients will not remember the correct password. Of course the 'Remember password' button is checked, but still no good.

It returns with incorrect password.

Any suggestions?

4. Thatguy Win User

I remember my picture password but I forgot my text password, how can I get my text password

Email clients not remembering passwords

find the config file, hope its text, then put the password in and save. your mileage may vary though.

Thatguy, Feb 26, 2024
Thema:

1. I remember my picture password but I forgot my text password, how can I get my text password - Similar Threads - remember picture password

2. I remember my picture password but I forgot my text password, how can I get my text password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I remember my picture password but I forgot my text password, how can I get my text password: I remember my picture password but I forgot my text password, how can I get my text password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-remember-my-picture-password-but-i-forgot-my/00f9e01e-c925-49f9-b8f0-2baf927dcd3a
  3. I remember my picture password but I forgot my text password, how can I get my text password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I remember my picture password but I forgot my text password, how can I get my text password: I remember my picture password but I forgot my text password, how can I get my text password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-remember-my-picture-password-but-i-forgot-my/00f9e01e-c925-49f9-b8f0-2baf927dcd3a
  4. I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password

I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password: After 1 year of letting the computer off, I booted back and I just forgot my password not pin.Well, I have no idea how to reset a password.And even if not showing "I FORGOT MY PASSWORD" it SHOW INSTEAD "reset password" which is not the way you reset using a Microsoft account....
  5. I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password

I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password: After 1 year of letting the computer off, I booted back and I just forgot my password not pin.Well, I have no idea how to reset a password.And even if not showing "I FORGOT MY PASSWORD" it SHOW INSTEAD "reset password" which is not the way you reset using a Microsoft account....
  6. I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Cannot access my picture password and I forgot my Text password. Won't promt Picture...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot access my picture password and I forgot my Text password. Won't promt Picture...: I am used to using my Picture Password so much that I forgot what my Text password is. My brother used my laptop and has logged in with my pic password incorrectly and he said there appeared a dialogue that had the OK button and he mindlessly clicked it thinking it was a...
  8. Cannot access my picture password and I forgot my Text password. Won't promt Picture...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access my picture password and I forgot my Text password. Won't promt Picture...: I am used to using my Picture Password so much that I forgot what my Text password is. My brother used my laptop and has logged in with my pic password incorrectly and he said there appeared a dialogue that had the OK button and he mindlessly clicked it thinking it was a...
  9. Cannot access my picture password and I forgot my Text password. Won't promt Picture...

10. I forgot my Laptop password but I remember my pin and picture password. Please help.

I forgot my Laptop password but I remember my pin and picture password. Please help.: I forgot my Laptop password but I remember my pin and picture password. Please help. * Moved from outlook.com * Original title: Password * OS assumed to be Windows 10...