Windows 10: I recently started having audio issues in the sense that I cannot hear any sound...

Discus and support I recently started having audio issues in the sense that I cannot hear any sound... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For context, Im not too sure what started this, however I can describe my attempts at fixing the issue.So far I have tried updating the drivers for all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by vergeful, Jul 20, 2024.

1. vergeful Win User

I recently started having audio issues in the sense that I cannot hear any sound...

For context, Im not too sure what started this, however I can describe my attempts at fixing the issue.So far I have tried updating the drivers for all devices linked to sound in the 'Device Manager', I have reinstalled the most recent Windows update, I have disabled and re-enabled all of my devices linked to sound in 'Device Manager', I have uninstalled and re-installed all audio drivers and devices, I have completely reset my PC and Windows, and I have reset all monitor settings, yet nothing has worked. PC Specifications if needed:Nvidia RTX 4090Intel i9-13900KFASUS Prime Z790Corsair Venge

:)

vergeful, Jul 20, 2024

2. Line Input detected, windows/programs dont recognize sound but I hear it.

Hi,

The audio/sound concern that you encounter may occur if there were recent changes that triggers a system conflict on your device. As an initial step to determine the cause of the conflict, we suggest that you run the audio/sound
    troubleshooter by following the steps provided on this
    link
    . If the issue persists, proceed with the advanced steps by clicking drop-down arrow to view the list.

Let us know if you encounter any challenges along the process.

Darwin Dim, Jul 20, 2024
  3. Can only hear system sounds.

Thanks for the answer, but none of the two steps worked. I still only have the system sounds.

Elias Nilsson, Jul 20, 2024
  4. Rose Cal Win User

I recently started having audio issues in the sense that I cannot hear any sound...

Audio output issue

Hi,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be the possible cause why your audio/video was not working. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried updating your driver?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you download and run the troubleshooter in this
    article
    to resolve your sound issues. You may choose other troubleshooting steps by clicking the drop-down menu.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jul 20, 2024
Thema:

1. I recently started having audio issues in the sense that I cannot hear any sound... - Similar Threads - recently started having

2. I recently started having audio issues in the sense that I cannot hear any sound...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I recently started having audio issues in the sense that I cannot hear any sound...: For context, Im not too sure what started this, however I can describe my attempts at fixing the issue.So far I have tried updating the drivers for all devices linked to sound in the 'Device Manager', I have reinstalled the most recent Windows update, I have disabled and...
  3. Audio is shown to be playing as normal and green in Sound Playback but I cannot hear...

Audio is shown to be playing as normal and green in Sound Playback but I cannot hear...: I have entirely reinstalled my drivers, gotten new drivers, enabled and disabled drivers and output devices, and nothing has worked at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-is-shown-to-be-playing-as-normal-and-green/3e18d345-ecd2-4595-8014-7d134cd276f6
  4. Audio is shown to be playing as normal and green in Sound Playback but I cannot hear...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio is shown to be playing as normal and green in Sound Playback but I cannot hear...: I have entirely reinstalled my drivers, gotten new drivers, enabled and disabled drivers and output devices, and nothing has worked at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-is-shown-to-be-playing-as-normal-and-green/3e18d345-ecd2-4595-8014-7d134cd276f6
  5. I cant hear any computer sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant hear any computer sound: My computer audio is not working. It suddenly stop working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hear-any-computer-sound/b4e590ab-aed1-4fb5-864e-a998859a373f
  6. I cant hear any computer sound

I cant hear any computer sound: My computer audio is not working. It suddenly stop working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hear-any-computer-sound/b4e590ab-aed1-4fb5-864e-a998859a373f
  7. I deleted Realtek R Audio and now i have no sound devices and cant hear any sounds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted Realtek R Audio and now i have no sound devices and cant hear any sounds.: Not much details,my volume kept changing on its own i deleted the driver and restarted my Laptop and now i cant hear any sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-realtek-r-audio-and-now-i-have-no-sound/dfb054e6-7e0c-4d33-bde0-51451dd70484
  8. I deleted Realtek R Audio and now i have no sound devices and cant hear any sounds.

I deleted Realtek R Audio and now i have no sound devices and cant hear any sounds.: Not much details,my volume kept changing on its own i deleted the driver and restarted my Laptop and now i cant hear any sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-realtek-r-audio-and-now-i-have-no-sound/dfb054e6-7e0c-4d33-bde0-51451dd70484
  9. My audio sounds like it is underwater, and I can't hear ANY voices.

My audio sounds like it is underwater, and I can't hear ANY voices.: I can't hear any voices, period. I listen to a youtube video, I can hear the music, even though it sounds like it's under water, but I can't hear any voices whatsoever. I have updated my drivers, Reinstalled the drivers, reset my pc, nothing works....
  10. Audio appears to work, but I hear no sound

Audio appears to work, but I hear no sound: Audio appears to work, but I hear no sound. The volume mixer shows when there is sound, but no sound comes out of speakers. When I look at sound, I can test the speakers and they work. But when I changes the Intel Display Audio to the speakers, there is nothing. I can...