Windows 10: I recently got a new game "Vector" by nekki and it's crashing everytime i try to open it

Discus and support I recently got a new game "Vector" by nekki and it's crashing everytime i try to open it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When i open "Vector" it pops up with a black screen then a white one then it crashes I went into control panel and found this error messageSources3e... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ben Cibulka, Oct 20, 2024 at 2:58 PM.

1. I recently got a new game "Vector" by nekki and it's crashing everytime i try to open it

When i open "Vector" it pops up with a black screen then a white one then it crashes I went into control panel and found this error messageSources3e application launcherSummaryStopped workingDate‎10/‎20/‎2024 2:44 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path: D:\steam\steamapps\common\Vector\Vector.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: APPCRASHApplication Name: Vector.exeApplication Version: 1.0.0.1Application Timestamp: 53b631a7Fault Module Name: KERNELBASE.dllFault Module Version: 10.0.1904

:)

2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

3. Gaming and Random Crashes.

Hi,

After some research and failing to find any solution i`ve decided to find help, have a gaming laptop (don`t judge me) and it used to work pretty well, until the latest Witcher expansion, i would be gettting a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION everytime i tried to start the game, some driver updates later and now i`m randomly getting the same BSOD so far i've tried.

• Updating GPU Driver.
    • DDU the Drivers and do a clean install.
    • running sfc/scannow

Unfortunately my internet time is limited and i couldn`t find any more steps.

Any help would be appreciatted, and sorry for the bad english.

BeardedBrazilia, Oct 20, 2024 at 2:59 PM
  4. I recently got a new game "Vector" by nekki and it's crashing everytime i try to open it

Artifex Mundi games crashing on opening

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

For better assistance, please share the information:

• Which is the game that you are not able to play on the computer? Is the issue specific to this game?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Is the issue particular to Artiflex Mundi games or all games?

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.

• Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.

• Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.
    Hope this helps. Get back to us with the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 20, 2024 at 2:59 PM
Thema:

I recently got a new game "Vector" by nekki and it's crashing everytime i try to open it

1. I recently got a new game "Vector" by nekki and it's crashing everytime i try to open it - Similar Threads - recently got game

2. I recently got a new game "Vector" by nekki and it's crashing everytime i try to open it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I recently got a new game "Vector" by nekki and it's crashing everytime i try to open it: When i open "Vector" it pops up with a black screen then a white one then it crashes I went into control panel and found this error messageSources3e application launcherSummaryStopped workingDate‎10/‎20/‎2024 2:44 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path:...
  3. I recently got a new game "Vector" by nekki and it's crashing everytime i try to open it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I recently got a new game "Vector" by nekki and it's crashing everytime i try to open it: When i open "Vector" it pops up with a black screen then a white one then it crashes I went into control panel and found this error messageSources3e application launcherSummaryStopped workingDate‎10/‎20/‎2024 2:44 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path:...
  4. My Graphics Driver Crashes everytime I open a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Graphics Driver Crashes everytime I open a game.: Hello,My graphics driver crashes every time I open a game, earlier it occurred only for Valorant, but now it is occurring for all games just after 2 minutes of my gameplay it happens.please find my attached system logs for the same issue.My laptop model is ASUS FX505GT and my...
  5. My Graphics Driver Crashes everytime I open a game.

My Graphics Driver Crashes everytime I open a game.: Hello,My graphics driver crashes every time I open a game, earlier it occurred only for Valorant, but now it is occurring for all games just after 2 minutes of my gameplay it happens.please find my attached system logs for the same issue.My laptop model is ASUS FX505GT and my...
  6. explorer crashes everytime i try to open a folder

explorer crashes everytime i try to open a folder: Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview 22H2 23536.1000 AppName Explorer.EXE AppVersion 10.0.23536.1000 AppTimeStamp 99338d8e ModuleName explorerframe.dll ModuleVersion 10.0.23536.1000 ModuleTimeStamp db47a7b7 ExceptionCode c000041d FaultingOffset 000000000008778d ProcessId 0x23f0...
  7. explorer crashes everytime i try to open a folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    explorer crashes everytime i try to open a folder: Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview 22H2 23536.1000 AppName Explorer.EXE AppVersion 10.0.23536.1000 AppTimeStamp 99338d8e ModuleName explorerframe.dll ModuleVersion 10.0.23536.1000 ModuleTimeStamp db47a7b7 ExceptionCode c000041d FaultingOffset 000000000008778d ProcessId 0x23f0...
  8. Sea of Thieve crashes everytime I open it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieve crashes everytime I open it: Every time I click play on the windows store to start Sea of Thieves the game instantly crashes. I called support and tried all the methods ppl where telling me to do to fix it nothing works PLEASE HELP....
  9. I cannot update windows and I get this crash everytime I open a game with Battleye.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot update windows and I get this crash everytime I open a game with Battleye.: 2018-10 Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4100347) - Error 0x800700c1 2019-01 Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4480979) - Error 0x800700c1 Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10...
  10. ''Settings'' crashes everytime I try to open it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    ''Settings'' crashes everytime I try to open it.: I have a desktop computer that I have rencently upgraded to Windows 10 version 1809, but now the ''settings'' app crashes everytime Ik try to open it. Can anybody help me fix it?...