Windows 10: I re installed windows on my laptop now I have no space?

Discus and support I re installed windows on my laptop now I have no space? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I used to have 900gb on my laptop. I had to re-intsall windows on it and now I only have 14gb. I dont know how to fix it. Can anyone help? submitted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/im_having_a_c-jah, May 19, 2020.

1. I re installed windows on my laptop now I have no space?

I used to have 900gb on my laptop. I had to re-intsall windows on it and now I only have 14gb. I dont know how to fix it. Can anyone help?

submitted by /u/im_having_a_c-jah
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/im_having_a_c-jah, May 19, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 20, 2020
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 20, 2020
  4. I re installed windows on my laptop now I have no space?

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, May 20, 2020
Thema:

I re installed windows on my laptop now I have no space?

1. I re installed windows on my laptop now I have no space? - Similar Threads - installed laptop space

2. I have a windows 10 pro installed in my laptop . Now I want to install my windows 10 home...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a windows 10 pro installed in my laptop . Now I want to install my windows 10 home...: I have a windows 10 pro installed in my laptop . Now I want to install my windows 10 home from Microsoft account and remove the installed version .Please help....
  3. I have a windows 10 pro installed in my laptop . Now I want to install my windows 10 home...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a windows 10 pro installed in my laptop . Now I want to install my windows 10 home...: I have a windows 10 pro installed in my laptop . Now I want to install my windows 10 home from Microsoft account and remove the installed version .Please help....
  4. Can I re-install Windows 11 by re-installing as if I were updating to avoid having to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I re-install Windows 11 by re-installing as if I were updating to avoid having to...: Can I re-install Windows 11 by re-installing as if I were updating, to avoid having to re-install all my apps? I am trying to get Spotlight to work. Every solution offered so far has failed to fix the Spotlight problem, and there is only so much more I am willing to go...
  5. Can I re-install Windows 11 by re-installing as if I were updating to avoid having to...

Can I re-install Windows 11 by re-installing as if I were updating to avoid having to...: Can I re-install Windows 11 by re-installing as if I were updating, to avoid having to re-install all my apps? I am trying to get Spotlight to work. Every solution offered so far has failed to fix the Spotlight problem, and there is only so much more I am willing to go...
  6. re installing windows 8.1 back on to my laptop when i have windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    re installing windows 8.1 back on to my laptop when i have windows 10: i sent my laptop to have new hard drive installed and windows 8.1 put on it but it returned saying nothing on hard drive so i installed windows 10 but i want to reinstall windows 8.1 so i can play my games on it what do i do...
  7. re installing windows 8.1 back on to my laptop when i have windows 10

re installing windows 8.1 back on to my laptop when i have windows 10: i sent my laptop to have new hard drive installed and windows 8.1 put on it but it returned saying nothing on hard drive so i installed windows 10 but i want to reinstall windows 8.1 so i can play my games on it what do i do...
  8. re installing windows 8.1 back on to my laptop when i have windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. I was BlueStacks on my Windows 10 and now I want to delete it & re-install

I was BlueStacks on my Windows 10 and now I want to delete it & re-install: Hello, I was using Bluestacks and it was working fine but all of sudden it working abnormally. It takes like forever to start, my laptop fans are behaving like my Laptop is about to flying. I removed it and wanted to re-install it again. But it doesn't allow me saying,...
  10. If I install linux on my laptop, will I be able to re-install windows, if I have a windows...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If I install linux on my laptop, will I be able to re-install windows, if I have a windows...: In the title, I mean the recovery tools that come built in with windows. Will I be able to do that? If not, what tools am I going to need? submitted by /u/xdxdxdk [link] [comments]...