Windows 10: I put in recovery key code a number of times and still not allowing me in.

Discus and support I put in recovery key code a number of times and still not allowing me in. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I put in recovery code a number of times and I still can't get in. it keeps going back to bitlocker.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by melvin hyman, Sep 27, 2024 at 5:13 PM.

1. I put in recovery key code a number of times and still not allowing me in.

I put in recovery code a number of times and I still can't get in. it keeps going back to bitlocker.

:)

melvin hyman, Sep 27, 2024 at 5:13 PM

2. Recovery Key Number

Hi Alexander,

You can find the instructions for retrieving your BitLocker Recovery key on the Windows Support site at this link: Find your BitLocker recovery key - Microsoft Support

The following text comes from that link:

• Places to look for your BitLocker key:
      • On a printout you saved. Look in places you keep important papers.
      • Saved on a USB flash drive. Plug the USB flash drive in to your locked PC and follow the instructions. If you saved the key as a text file on the flash drive, use a different computer to read the text file.
      • In your Microsoft account. To get your recovery key, go to BitLocker Recovery Keys.
      • In your Azure Active Directory account. For work PCs where you sign in with an Azure Active Directory account, to get your recovery key, see the device info for your Microsoft
        Azure account

• Or ask someone for help:
      • Ask someone with administrator privileges on the same PC to unlock it with their key.
      • If your PC is connected to a domain (usually a work or school computer), ask a system administrator for your recovery key.
    • If you still can't get in, you'll need to reset your PC. Learn how.
    • If you want to make a backup of your BitLocker recovery key: Select the Start button, type BitLocker, select Manage BitLocker from the list
      of results, select Back up your recovery key, and follow the prompts for your preferred backup method.

Christopher Miller, Sep 27, 2024 at 5:23 PM
  3. BitLocker recovery number

I need a BitLocker recovery number and Microsoft listed three for me but my number is older.

I need the Bitlocker recovery number for Desktop-G56NOSG dated 6/24/2017.

Other information; Key ID = FDD6ADB1

Link id number is 857635

This is for a Lenovo MIIX 320-101CR and nothing works without the BitLocker recovery number.

I can not access by other login and even the F8 key is not working since it can't find the keyboard.

Thanks,

Thema:

I put in recovery key code a number of times and still not allowing me in.

1. I put in recovery key code a number of times and still not allowing me in. - Similar Threads - put recovery key

2. I put in recovery key code a number of times and still not allowing me in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I put in recovery key code a number of times and still not allowing me in.: I put in recovery code a number of times and I still can't get in. it keeps going back to bitlocker. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-put-in-recovery-key-code-a-number-of-times-and/f6186413-3e5d-426f-81b9-b3675971de27
  3. I put in recovery key code a number of times and still not allowing me in.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I put in recovery key code a number of times and still not allowing me in.: I put in recovery code a number of times and I still can't get in. it keeps going back to bitlocker. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-put-in-recovery-key-code-a-number-of-times-and/f6186413-3e5d-426f-81b9-b3675971de27
  4. BitLocker enabled. No recovery key and system will not allow me to reinstall windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker enabled. No recovery key and system will not allow me to reinstall windows.: I was locked out of my computer via bitlocker and there is not a recovery key with my device on my Microsoft account for this device. I have taken the advice of my last question on Microsoft community and made a bootable usb to reinstall windows but this is not a viable...
  5. BitLocker enabled. No recovery key and system will not allow me to reinstall windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BitLocker enabled. No recovery key and system will not allow me to reinstall windows.: I was locked out of my computer via bitlocker and there is not a recovery key with my device on my Microsoft account for this device. I have taken the advice of my last question on Microsoft community and made a bootable usb to reinstall windows but this is not a viable...
  6. The bluethooth keyboard pair but it ask me to put in the numbers on the keyboard but I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The bluethooth keyboard pair but it ask me to put in the numbers on the keyboard but I...: I cant see any code that I must put in for the bluethooth keybord to pair. Hel' I thin it has somthing to do with my colour of my computer screen?...
  7. The bluethooth keyboard pair but it ask me to put in the numbers on the keyboard but I...

The bluethooth keyboard pair but it ask me to put in the numbers on the keyboard but I...: I cant see any code that I must put in for the bluethooth keybord to pair. Hel' I thin it has somthing to do with my colour of my computer screen?...
  8. The bluethooth keyboard pair but it ask me to put in the numbers on the keyboard but I...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. pin number code key

pin number code key: how do I remove not having to use pin or secuity code dont rember ever having one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-number-code-key/54e2fb64-a060-440d-878f-2d5a26451f7b
  10. I dont have a bitlocker recovery key and yet it's still asking me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I dont have a bitlocker recovery key and yet it's still asking me: So I have a lenovo ideapad 100s. I've updated it from 8 to 10. It's been quite a while like one year since I've updated it. Now its asking for bitlocker recovery key. The thing is I havent even set up bitlocker and I'm the only one who uses this laptop. When i used the...