Windows 10: i purchase windows pro yesterday , i ts not working

Discus and support i purchase windows pro yesterday , i ts not working in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hi I am kamruk Razzak MY order no 6523925924, i purchase a windows pro 10 , but its not working even i didn't get any product key please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by kamrukRazzak, Oct 23, 2020.

1. i purchase windows pro yesterday , i ts not working

hi I am kamruk Razzak MY order no 6523925924, i purchase a windows pro 10 , but its not working even i didn't get any product key please help me

kamruk Razzak

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

kamrukRazzak, Oct 23, 2020

2. ts 2015 NOT WORKING

Hi Jeff,

Please share this information to assist you better.

• What does ts 2015 exactly refers to?
    • What is the exact issue you are facing?
    • Do you receive any error message or code?
    We suggest you to be more specific and precise about the issue you are facing to understand the issue better.

Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 23, 2020
  3. QNAP TS-409 Pro Turbo NAS

QNAP already added nearly every thinkable feature to their NAS firmwares. To make a new series innovation had to be found elsewhere. QNAP decided to double the capacity in their TS-409 Pro and add features to utilize this space. The four disks that the TS-409 Pro houses can therefore be put in any RAID level including 6. Besides adding RAID 5 and 6 support QNAP shows they take their RAID arrays seriously by adding support for online expansion and RAID migration. Combined with the already proven ease of use and list of software features the TS-409 Pro Turbostation promises to be a solid product.

Show full review

DanTheBanjoman, Oct 23, 2020
  4. JP_2516 Win User

i purchase windows pro yesterday , i ts not working

Purchased Windows 10 pro upgrade stuck on working on it

• When exactly does the Windows 10 pro upgrade gets stuck? - After i purchased it from the microsoft online store and after clicking no on save files before upgrade (or something like that ), i go back to the screen and i see working on it ....

• Where did you purchase Windows 10 pro upgrade? - Purchased it from the microsoft store

• Are you getting any error message? - None at all

What i did, is that after awhile, it seems to be stuck, i restarted the laptop.

JP_2516, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

i purchase windows pro yesterday , i ts not working

1. i purchase windows pro yesterday , i ts not working - Similar Threads - purchase pro yesterday

2. I purchased windows 11 pro yesterday it’s not on my computer. I request a refund $108.99.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased windows 11 pro yesterday it’s not on my computer. I request a refund $108.99.: I purchased windows 11 pro yesterday it’s not on my computer. I request a refund $108.99. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-windows-11-pro-yesterday-its-not-on-my/b3f4dc45-f1c1-4d3f-bd77-62f22a47e343
  3. I purchased windows 11 pro yesterday it’s not on my computer. I request a refund $108.99.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I purchased windows 11 pro yesterday it’s not on my computer. I request a refund $108.99.: I purchased windows 11 pro yesterday it’s not on my computer. I request a refund $108.99. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-windows-11-pro-yesterday-its-not-on-my/b3f4dc45-f1c1-4d3f-bd77-62f22a47e343
  4. Can I purchase windows 11 pro with my work account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I purchase windows 11 pro with my work account?: Can I purchase windows 11 pro with my work account? If yes, I need full instructions on How to purchase windows 11 pro account using my work email as it is not signing or showing up in Microsoft app store....
  5. Can I purchase windows 11 pro with my work account?

Can I purchase windows 11 pro with my work account?: Can I purchase windows 11 pro with my work account? If yes, I need full instructions on How to purchase windows 11 pro account using my work email as it is not signing or showing up in Microsoft app store....
  6. Purchased Surface and Windows 11 Pro License yesterday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Surface and Windows 11 Pro License yesterday: Hi,So yesterday I went to best buy and purchased a Surface Pro and loaded it with Windows 11 pro. This morning, the laptop completely broke with no way to recover, so I exchanged it and got a new one. I need help either transferring that license or at least getting a refund...
  7. Purchased Surface and Windows 11 Pro License yesterday

Purchased Surface and Windows 11 Pro License yesterday: Hi,So yesterday I went to best buy and purchased a Surface Pro and loaded it with Windows 11 pro. This morning, the laptop completely broke with no way to recover, so I exchanged it and got a new one. I need help either transferring that license or at least getting a refund...
  8. I purchased Windows 11 pro but it didn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased Windows 11 pro but it didn't work: I purchased Windows 11 pro for my new pc. I get the error message 0x800705B4 when I try to activate. I did get an email receipt from Microsoft store of the purchase. I did not get a product key after my purchase. When I tried to update from Microsoft store after purchase an...
  9. I purchased Windows 11 pro but it didn't work

I purchased Windows 11 pro but it didn't work: I purchased Windows 11 pro for my new pc. I get the error message 0x800705B4 when I try to activate. I did get an email receipt from Microsoft store of the purchase. I did not get a product key after my purchase. When I tried to update from Microsoft store after purchase an...
  10. I cannot resume the installed of microsoft simulator I purchased yesterday

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot resume the installed of microsoft simulator I purchased yesterday: The download was interupted, This was the 89.00 version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-resume-the-installed-of-microsoft/8aed8176-b3fc-4f18-97bb-201f916f2ab6