Windows 10: I press the email button, but it does not open.

Discus and support I press the email button, but it does not open. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Microsoft - G-mail account seems to be locked.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by billyg, Oct 21, 2024 at 5:07 AM.

1. billyg Win User

I press the email button, but it does not open.

My Microsoft - G-mail account seems to be locked.

:)

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Oct 21, 2024 at 5:09 AM
  3. I am trying to email a word document to myself.

I would suggest you cancel everything open and start fresh using just these steps:

• Open your Mail app or website
    • Click the New button and write a new email message with your address in the To line
    • Click the Attachment paperclip button and select your Word file to attach
    • Click Send

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Oct 21, 2024 at 5:09 AM
  4. I press the email button, but it does not open.

Keyboard refreshs button automatically presses

Hi,

I apologize for not addressing you in a timely manner.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if that resolves the issue.

Method 1: I suggest you to run System File Checker, which will check your system for missing, corrupt or damaged files and attempt to fix them.

Please refer the article on “How to run System File Checker” and check if that helps.

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files - Microsoft Support

Method 2:

DISM:

If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Oct 21, 2024 at 5:09 AM
Thema:

I press the email button, but it does not open.

1. I press the email button, but it does not open. - Similar Threads - press email button

2. I press the email button, but it does not open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I press the email button, but it does not open.: My Microsoft - G-mail account seems to be locked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-press-the-email-button-but-it-does-not-open/de56e83a-2e9f-4737-8800-5a1c7d12a0f0
  3. I press the email button, but it does not open.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I press the email button, but it does not open.: My Microsoft - G-mail account seems to be locked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-press-the-email-button-but-it-does-not-open/de56e83a-2e9f-4737-8800-5a1c7d12a0f0
  4. I have to press the power button for around 20 seconds and then press it a 2nd time to open...

I have to press the power button for around 20 seconds and then press it a 2nd time to open...: I have to press the power button for 20 seconds and then press it again to open my laptop. The odd time it turns on 1st press. Even though it's fully charged. Do I need a new adapter. It's a Dell Inspiron 15....
  5. I have to press the power button for around 20 seconds and then press it a 2nd time to open...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have to press the power button for around 20 seconds and then press it a 2nd time to open...: I have to press the power button for 20 seconds and then press it again to open my laptop. The odd time it turns on 1st press. Even though it's fully charged. Do I need a new adapter. It's a Dell Inspiron 15....
  6. When I press the o button on the keyboard, the Gmail screen opens, and when I press L, the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I press the o button on the keyboard, the Gmail screen opens, and when I press L, the...: Keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-press-the-o-button-on-the-keyboard-the/10107ed3-92ab-4bc1-8eb4-f3a06f3d7349
  7. When I press the o button on the keyboard, the Gmail screen opens, and when I press L, the...

When I press the o button on the keyboard, the Gmail screen opens, and when I press L, the...: Keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-press-the-o-button-on-the-keyboard-the/10107ed3-92ab-4bc1-8eb4-f3a06f3d7349
  8. Clicking on Copilot taskbar button or pressing Win + C does not open Copilot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicking on Copilot taskbar button or pressing Win + C does not open Copilot: I am using Dev build 23606 and I have the copilot feature. However, clicking the copilot icon on the taskbar does not open copilot. The copilot pane that should appear on the right side of the screen does not appear. I've tried the following:-Using the run dialogue to open...
  9. Clicking on Copilot taskbar button or pressing Win + C does not open Copilot

Clicking on Copilot taskbar button or pressing Win + C does not open Copilot: I am using Dev build 23606 and I have the copilot feature. However, clicking the copilot icon on the taskbar does not open copilot. The copilot pane that should appear on the right side of the screen does not appear. I've tried the following:-Using the run dialogue to open...
  10. Computer does not shut down when I press the power button

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer does not shut down when I press the power button: Hey So I have set the options to shut down when I press the power button from power option, system settings but when I press the power button, nothing happens. Can anyone give me a solution to this?...