Windows 10: I powered off my HP ENVY x360 laptop during a system update, and now I cannot sign in to my...

Discus and support I powered off my HP ENVY x360 laptop during a system update, and now I cannot sign in to my... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Anytime I try to sign into my Admin Account on my laptop, it says the password is incorrect; however, this is not the case and it is the password I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Yasmine Ferguson, May 2, 2024.

1. I powered off my HP ENVY x360 laptop during a system update, and now I cannot sign in to my...

Anytime I try to sign into my Admin Account on my laptop, it says the password is incorrect; however, this is not the case and it is the password I always use. When i select 'Forgot Password,' im taken to the security questions. Unfortunately, i do not remember the answers to the security questions. Admittedly, I powered off my laptop during a system update, but all I want is to get back into my account. How can I achieve this, if possible?

:)

Yasmine Ferguson, May 2, 2024

2. WINDOWS 11 UPDATE ON HP ENVY X360 LAPTOP

The on screen keyboard does not automatically appear on my HP Envy x360 laptop whenever I need to type something after updating to Windows 11.

When I flip my laptop like a tablet, the onscreen keyboard usually appears automatically but after I upgraded to Windows 11, it does not work anymore.

How can I fix it? It completely devalues my money when I bought a x360 laptop.

FLOREN VHER BENEDICTO, May 2, 2024
  3. zbook Win User
    Hp Envy x360 M6 no keyboard or mouse after Creators update

Confirm that your computer is: HP ENVY x360 - m6-aq105dx
    What is the version and build of the operating system?
    Is it x64 or x32?
    Open administrative command prompt and run: sfc /scannow and post the results.

10 Ways to Open the Command Prompt in Windows 10

Update the UEFI diagnostics and run them overnight in extensive mode. This will rule in/out any hardware problems:

HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support

Do you have the latest bios:

HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support

For this driver which one are you using:

1) HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support

2) HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support

When you reinstalled drivers did you manually install them from the HP web site or did you use the HP support assistant?

Please click on file explorer then click on swsetup then copy and paste into the thread.

zbook, May 2, 2024
  4. Djg0407 Win User

I powered off my HP ENVY x360 laptop during a system update, and now I cannot sign in to my...

hp envy x360

I want a good quality stylus to use for my hp envy x360, which would be the best choice and how would I get it to work for this laptop?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Djg0407, May 2, 2024
Thema:

I powered off my HP ENVY x360 laptop during a system update, and now I cannot sign in to my...

1. I powered off my HP ENVY x360 laptop during a system update, and now I cannot sign in to my... - Similar Threads - powered off ENVY

2. I powered off my HP ENVY x360 laptop during a system update, and now I cannot sign in to my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I powered off my HP ENVY x360 laptop during a system update, and now I cannot sign in to my...: Anytime I try to sign into my Admin Account on my laptop, it says the password is incorrect; however, this is not the case and it is the password I always use. When i select 'Forgot Password,' im taken to the security questions. Unfortunately, i do not remember the answers to...
  3. I powered off my HP ENVY x360 laptop during a system update, and now I cannot sign in to my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I powered off my HP ENVY x360 laptop during a system update, and now I cannot sign in to my...: Anytime I try to sign into my Admin Account on my laptop, it says the password is incorrect; however, this is not the case and it is the password I always use. When i select 'Forgot Password,' im taken to the security questions. Unfortunately, i do not remember the answers to...
  4. BSOD on HP Envy x360

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on HP Envy x360: Hello everyone, I've been struggling about this for a while now. My laptop has constantly been plagued with BSOD crashes and I've tried almost everything and finally got to a point where using the driver verifier got me a dump file. I've tried everything else from updating...
  5. Touchscreen HP ENVY x360

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchscreen HP ENVY x360: Hi. I have problems with the touch screen laptop HP ENVY X 360 M6-W105DX does not work the touch screen driver. Operating system Windows 10 Home, 64 bit. The BIOS has been updated to the latest version of F.37, the new Windows 10 Home 2004 has been loaded, all Windows Update...
  6. Camera is not working on my HP Envy x360

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Camera is not working on my HP Envy x360: I tried to participate with Zoom on my HP Envy but the camera did not activate, sound works but no video. What do I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-is-not-working-on-my-hp-envy-x360/a90b34f5-21f9-4759-9eb8-71af510d7530
  7. hp envy x360 continues to shut off

hp envy x360 continues to shut off: I ran a scan, I dont recall which one as I am trying everything, including HP site. The scan showed a possible bad hard drive. This is happening 2 to 3 times daily, and for no reason. Checked several online scans for new equipment, and the scans cant find the equipment...
  8. HP Envy x360

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Envy x360: My desktop went down so I connected my monitor to the laptop, but every time I try to turn the screen around to the back the keyboard does not work. Any suggestions on how to keep keyboard from shutting down? I've already set it up to only show on the large monitor....
  9. troubeles in the laptop HP ENVY x360

troubeles in the laptop HP ENVY x360: now am facing a problem in the sound, it is not working well as I changed the screen and I sent the lap to china so I found troubles also some programs changed the language to Chinese and I don't understand so I need the configurations of the sound and how to change the...
  10. New HP Envy X360 Laptop now BSOD on wakeup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New HP Envy X360 Laptop now BSOD on wakeup: I've had this machine since Oct 5. On Oct 14 it started BSOD, particularly on wake up. Event log shows about 5 reboots. I've turned off the sleep while on AC, told it not to put the HD to sleep, and waiting to see if that fixes it. Any help would be appreciated. I can get a...